Thrift Thick Pt 67 : Grimy Little Piss Baby aka Rug Walrus Lies About Everything

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 67 : Grimy Little Piss Baby aka Rug Walrus Lies About Everything

This topic contains 583 replies, has 78 voices, and was last updated by  priddylyar 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 584 total)
  • Author

Constantine
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 524
      • Total Created: 524
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I don’t understand this obsession of hers where she thinks everyone wants sex on the first date.  Why doesn’t she find a group to go with? I had a group date once with friends and it was very relaxed and there was no talk of putting out.  Honestly though she just needs to shelve dating and see a shrink.  I hope she’s not in a rush because she wants kids.  Oh hell, that is a thought that frightens me beyond words.

Meeting someone organically is really the best way to go.  I wasn’t looking when I started a new job but that’s where I met my husband. We had plenty of time to get to know each other and it never felt forced.

Whoa, I unintentionally grannied there.  Apologies to all!

fruitloooops
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 39
      • Total Created: 39
      • Trash Talker

If she weren’t such a cheapskate she could try a paid dating service like Match or eHarmony. There’s no shortage of older, less flighty dudes on there with the backwards “Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus” mindset she’s been brainwashed with after all those stupid books about love and the zodiac.

Ok Cupid would actually be a good one for her and it’s free and you can check that you’re looking for “new friends” and then not check the “hookups” box because that’s only for hussies.

Except, did you notice in the first story while she was saying “maybe I am a bad person”, she was shaking her head “no” the whole time? She doesn’t believe that shit at all

Yeah it’s 100% her trying to play the ‘poor me’ victim card. She wants to come off as kind and humble (and in her head she probably thinks those things are true) but her inability to stop complaining about every single thing shows how bitchy and narcissistic she really is. She thinks the world of herself, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong in Cassie land.

Like Said
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 531
      • Total Created: 531
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Those ig videos are so manipulative. If you look at the top comment which has over 1k likes (that she conveniently didn’t even acknowledge) it calls her out for comparing people to her “ex” that didn’t even want her. The second highest comment calls her out for playing childish ass middle school games about who should text who first and her taking pride in withholding by not blatantly being the desperate fuck that she is (also no comment by Cassie).

Someone else called her out on being a hypocrite for using bumble to go on dates but yet she’s not interested in dating and she said  “hmm I guess my definition of dating is a lot different than people here in the comments”

wtf does that even mean!?! She labels these videos “DATE RECAP!!!” But yet all of a sudden she’s playing dumb dumb on what a date even is? HUH?! She wants the guys to take charge, be aggressive with her, keep her entertained, decide what to do, where to go, literally SPARK her up, but they’re not allowed to have her number, know what she does as a job, get blind sided with pick marks and cat jewelry and tattered boots and clothing?
    she’s just mad they’re someTHING she can not control. She Can’t force them to be impressed by her like her toxic YouTube audience. She can control her YouTube by buying subs, distorting her appearance, crying the poor victim. She can control her ig with boo hoo captions and face tune.
    Fuck man you can see it in her eyes how they bug out when she gets a duplicate how enraged she gets. But then gets happy because at least she can pick the least defected one and pass the dud off to “you all”

shes fucking heartless and sooo very selfish. I really do think her moms scared of her and that’s why she puts up with it. Probably threatened she’d tell stepdentist that ol blew eyes cheated.
    she’s pretty much the human embodiment of Eric Cartmen. Lol

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2189
      • Total Created: 2190
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

After looking through the comments I think the jig is up. She’s clearly been lying, a lot. There are so many threads with really specific info and advice, and Cassie just comments “I’m confused reading these types of comments to be honest, lol” like she honestly doesn’t know what people are talking about, which makes sense because the problem they’re trying to help solve never was real.

I think she got 1 second date almost a year ago and she got a lot of attention and views so she’s riding it into the ground, but she’s really only getting first dates if any at all. It’s why she keeps reciting the same nonsensical script where only a couple of details change (they talked until the coffee shop closed, until the bingo hall closed, until the bar closed. She was very engaging, he was just okay at it, but there’s never a spark, etc.), and there’s never a follow up. She just doesn’t have the reference material to make up a lie with so she goes silent until the next “match.” Because it’s not real, her made up stories always have to end the same way, with the same exact problems but nothing remotely specific or detailed. And she can’t even explain why she’s still on Bumble, but she’s not actively on Bumble getting dates, so of course she can’t understand the advice or questions she’s getting.

Cinccino
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1572
      • Total Created: 1572
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s literally obsessed with not being like “other girls” as if that’s the only unique thing about her so she clings onto it.

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 675
      • Total Created: 675
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Um. Who is telling her to put out on the 1st date? Her subs? Her comments? Her friends? The guys?

That came out of left field. She’s ridiculously self righteous.

I read a comment saying if she meets someone she knows there is no connection but a spark, it’s ok to go for it and not feel guilty. Basically telling her it’s ok to have fun sometimes.

Of course she saw that as being negative. Man she got effed up with the truth on this video. Not what she expected, and very little actual snark. Her subs tell her she’s behaving like a child in a tactful manner, and she retaliates by posting a woe is me cringe fest criticizing the very people who put copious amounts of food in her very big mouth.

Teri
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 10
      • Total Created: 10
      • Trash Talker

I just feel so much second hand embarrassment from her dating videos. Who at her age shares this stuff after every date for everyone to see, it’s like Trisha level trashy. She is almost thirty and acts like a freaking teenager, worrying about guys wanting to sleep with her on a first date (gasp!). They do not and even if they did you can just say no you know like an adult and not make it into some kind of drama. The videos are watched by her family along with people all around the world along with her potential future partner. So much cringe.

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 889
      • Total Created: 889
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I just feel so much second hand embarrassment from her dating videos. Who at her age shares this stuff after every date for everyone to see, it’s like Trisha level trashy. She is almost thirty and acts like a freaking teenager, worrying about guys wanting to sleep with her at a first date (gasp!). They do not and even if they did you can just say no you know like an adult and not make it into some kind of drama. The videos are watched by her family along with people all around the world along with her potential future partner. So much cringe.

I agree. The cringe is too much, even just reading about it. It’s like all she learned about dating comes from her Sweet Valley High books.

I find it hilarious that she’s so tin hat paranoid about her own privacy, to the point that she blurs things out and covers shiny objects, but DGAF about this guy’s privacy. I’m not even convinced he exists though.

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 194
      • Total Created: 194
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Ughh she is gross and a 12 year old. She is literally the girl who reads harlequin romance novels and daydreams about a knight in shining armor for that spark. Eiwe, and she is COVERED in cat hair and scabs, GROSS.

Victoria
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 606
      • Total Created: 606
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Am I the only one who gets a strong urge to punch this smug face expression she pulls thinking she is hot shit?

Also, this ‘lewk’ is same look she wears all the time, and don’t get me started on the hashtag that looks like it was typed out by a 12 year old.

teen idle
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 48
      • Total Created: 48
      • Trash Talker

she puts the most inane shit in hashtags. no one cares, granny. also she literally looks like a floating head

:scratch:

2StepsFromHellandBACK
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 253
      • Total Created: 255
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Seems like the Whiny Grimy Little Piss Baby is “punishing” her subscribers for being “mean” to her, so she is not uploading today. Darn, I’m in pain … NOT.

And @victoria: NO! You are SO not alone!! I can’t stand her fucking face.

And I keep telling you guys, there are NO dates! She makes it all up, because those are the only videos that get some views. And now she’s being “trashed” she’s probably stuffing her face with butterboats, pasta for 10 people and gigantic subs sammiches and some mega pizzas with pineapple and loads of cheese. She makes me SICK!!!!

"Are You Gonna Bark All Day Little Doggie, Or Are You Gonna Bite?"

marieantoinette
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 22
      • Total Created: 22
      • Trash Talker

She almost has herself convinced that the reason she wants to date but not have sex is because she’s not like other girls and requires emotional connection before getting into bed with someone, when in reality she knows she needs to get the guy emotionally invested first or else he’s gonna run once he sees her naked with her fat rolls, low-set tits and pick marks everywhere. I honestly feel sorry for her.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2189
      • Total Created: 2190
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Am I the only one who gets a strong urge to punch this smug face expression she pulls thinking she is hot shit? Also, this ‘lewk’ is same look she wears all the time, and don’t get me started on the hashtag that looks like it was typed out by a 12 year old.

Yup, the irate, cat-hair-covered virgin didn’t have anything left to withhold but another garbage video, so she decided to spend 10 hrs showing those haters how wrong they are by carving a digital neck, shoulders and jawline out of her bloated turkey realness!

I’m gonna go find a screenshot of hambeast to post. We should always post a reality reference pic when she shits out another glamour shot on ig.

I mean, Catfish loves photos and ad campaigns where the women are real and she has nothing but rage for the photoshopped when it comes to the rest of the women in the world.

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 675
      • Total Created: 675
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Am I the only one who gets a strong urge to punch this smug face expression she pulls thinking she is hot shit?

Also, this ‘lewk’ is same look she wears all the time, and don’t get me started on the hashtag that looks like it was typed out by a 12 year old.

Isn’t the purpose of a hashtag so people can find your content? I’m pretty sure not many people search that long assed one.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 584 total)

The topic ‘Thrift Thick Pt 67 : Grimy Little Piss Baby aka Rug Walrus Lies About Everything’ is closed to new replies.