Thrift Thick Pt 67 : Grimy Little Piss Baby aka Rug Walrus Lies About Everything

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 67 : Grimy Little Piss Baby aka Rug Walrus Lies About Everything

This topic contains 583 replies, has 78 voices, and was last updated by  priddylyar 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 584 total)
  • Author

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1759
      • Total Created: 1759
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

One more: Cassie’s response to a woman describing her sexual assault and why it isn’t appropriate for Cassie to blame everything on her ‘mental illness’.

So let me get this straight; picking and cutting into every inch of her skin that she can reach without bending over is a disorder that isn’t dangerous to her physically or emotionally, but watching her yt bf Greg’s videos tearing apart other people was her “self harming”?

Tf!? :stop:

Floop de Doo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 274
      • Total Created: 274
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

One more: Cassie’s response to a woman describing her sexual assault and why it isn’t appropriate for Cassie to blame everything on her ‘mental illness’.

wow so there are two people in that comment thread who have been sexually assaulted and her “abuse is abuse” comment is pertaining to her watching Onision videos are “just a different kind” of abuse. Like you couldn’t turn off the video?!  :angry2:

she has gone low, but that was uncalled for.  Man, I wish Jen and all her little ass licking “friends” could see that.

California blonde
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 103
      • Total Created: 103
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She has a history of shaming girls who are prettier than her/have a modicum of self esteem. Remember the girl at the pool? Classic GPB.

As for her being a victim: I’ve had a sense something happened to her between Boston and MN but it wasn’t this fool. Instead of being rightfully angry towards ( and this is only a theory) towards whomever may have hurt her or go inwards she hates other females.

She has no capacity for introspection; She’s The product of ass pats and participation trophies. Like someone mentioned me being Gen X we were raised differently, almost feral in comparison to people like her.

Sorry for going all armchair psychologist; so many tenets of her personality are just glaring examples of crap I’ve seen time and time again. When you identify as a victim you give away all your power. Her gaslighting attempts are pathetic too. No, bitch, you are NO victim. Put your big girl pants on and OWN your shit.

If she had been assaulted in the past, she would have emphasized with the survivor, apologized for her comments being a trigger, and calmly explained her point. The worst thing that has happened to her with a man is George Glass dumping her after a month. Seeing these comments, can you imagine what that poor guy went through trying to escape from her?

Sarah
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 51
      • Total Created: 51
      • Trash Talker

Her next “I’m sorry you feel that way” livechat is going to be spectacular.

California blonde
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Her next “I’m sorry you feel that way” livechat is going to be spectacular.

She does these every two months. At what point does she realize that maybe she is the problem?

Haru
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 499
      • Total Created: 499
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Someone posted about the Onision GRWM video on reddit.

:popcorn:

Victoria
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 572
      • Total Created: 572
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Why am I not even surprised? Here is some examples of Catpiss’s shitty behavior and her hatred/jealousy towards other woman;

• Watches Trisha & enjoys other trashy shows
    • Made fun of a girl at the park for thinking she was hot and mocked her
    • Slut shames women (^commented how that girl she mocked was also ‘only girl in a group of guys’ + complaining about how ‘women give it up too soon’ during dating/relationships)
    • Now this, she watched videos of a man who ripped apart girls appearance, which definitely included attractive woman, this definitely made Catpiss happy and satisfied her bitterness towards girls/woman who can find boyfriends
    • Has a dig at ‘other youtubers’ who are successful and glamorous
    • Complained about how her friends who are less successful/have less money can find boyfriends and she can’t, implying that she deserves it more than them

If this doesn’t scream bitterness & jealously towards any women who is more attractive and/or more successful then I don’t know what will. It all adds up.

RobotMonster2
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 107
      • Total Created: 107
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

As someone else said, she watched those body-rating (or whatever, this dude is news to me) videos in order to get off on hearing someone say derogatory shit about women Cassandra feels inferior to.

Her YouTube viewing history (as reported on here a while ago anyway, I haven’t looked at it lately, if in fact you can still see that stuff publicly) is gross. The pimple popping stuff, this shit biscuit she’s nattering on about now, Trisha, the avocado loser, the weird medical stuff, she’s not a well person.

Calling the justified criticism of her viewing habits “victim shaming” is also fucking gross. Cassie isn’t the victim of anything other than her delusions of grandeur, her all-consuming narcissism, and too much coddling as a child/young adult.

The fact that it didn’t even occur to her that this video was going to be met with incredulity on the part of some of her viewing public shows exactly how small her world is, and how little she thinks about anyone other than herself. She bangs on and on about keeping things positive, being nice, “bringing smiles” or what the fuck ever, and then when she’s alone in her hovel with nothing but time on her hands…she’s seeking out these disgusting corners of the internet. Way to keep things positive and “bring smiles” into the world, idiot!

HughJass
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 15
      • Total Created: 15
      • Trash Talker

Omg can you imagine saying that shit to a literal sexual assault survivor lmao what a nob.

Also, isn’t this the same bitch that more or less said that her picking disorder was worse than other people’s mental illness or disorders because you can see it and gets asked about it? Oh no, but all abuse and victimisation is relative guys, don’t forget. Unless youre cassie then you can just not complain i guess lmao.

I’m sorry but I can’t get over how she seems to think that mental illness is an excuse for shitty abusive toxic behaviour.

Also, by her logic, for example, anyone who ever listened to the lostprophets is a victim, anyone who has ever seen a Kevin spacey film or Harvey weinstien film is a victim. Sorry to inform you guys i don’t make the rules

Why is she so desperate to suddenly be a victim? I’m pretty fucking certain anyone who has ever faced any of this shit would rather not have ffs. I can’t stand people that have some vague attachment to some shit and ride it for all its worth. Its gross and she’s gross.

She’s like a literal 13 year old and that’s harsh to teenagers

California blonde
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Omg can you imagine saying that shit to a literal sexual assault survivor lmao what a nob.

Also, isn’t this the same bitch that more or less said that her picking disorder was worse than other people’s mental illness or disorders because you can see it and gets asked about it? Oh no, but all abuse and victimisation is relative guys, don’t forget. Unless youre cassie then you can just not complain i guess lmao.

I’m sorry but I can’t get over how she seems to think that mental illness is an excuse for shitty abusive toxic behaviour.

Also, by her logic, for example, anyone who ever listened to the lostprophets is a victim, anyone who has ever seen a Kevin spacey film or Harvey weinstien film is a victim. Sorry to inform you guys i don’t make the rules

Why is she so desperate to suddenly be a victim? I’m pretty fucking certain anyone who has ever faced any of this shit would rather not have ffs. I can’t stand people that have some vague attachment to some shit and ride it for all its worth. Its gross and she’s gross.

She’s like a literal 13 year old and that’s harsh to teenagers

I thought she compared the reaction to her picking disorder to racism, and of course that comment caused a huge reaction. Not 100% sure though.

Cinccino
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1457
      • Total Created: 1457
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Please post her snarky replies in the receipts thread! We need to document this shit.

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 806
      • Total Created: 806
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

You know what you guise. She’s done some heinous things over the years but this is especially revolting for me. To call herself a victim of abuse for watching a video featuring actual victims of abuse is just…vile.

She thinks her looks are what’s holding her back from having a meaningful relationship. Episodes like this prove that she could look like J Lo and people would still find her stomach churningly repulsive.

Mb
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 177
      • Total Created: 177
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Omg can you imagine saying that shit to a literal sexual assault survivor lmao what a nob. Also, isn’t this the same bitch that more or less said that her picking disorder was worse than other people’s mental illness or disorders because you can see it and gets asked about it? Oh no, but all abuse and victimisation is relative guys, don’t forget. Unless youre cassie then you can just not complain i guess lmao. I’m sorry but I can’t get over how she seems to think that mental illness is an excuse for shitty abusive toxic behaviour. Also, by her logic, for example, anyone who ever listened to the lostprophets is a victim, anyone who has ever seen a Kevin spacey film or Harvey weinstien film is a victim. Sorry to inform you guys i don’t make the rules Why is she so desperate to suddenly be a victim? I’m pretty fucking certain anyone who has ever faced any of this shit would rather not have ffs. I can’t stand people that have some vague attachment to some shit and ride it for all its worth. Its gross and she’s gross. She’s like a literal 13 year old and that’s harsh to teenagers

I thought she compared the reaction to her picking disorder to racism, and of course that comment caused a huge reaction. Not 100% sure though.

She’s done both actually.

m.ug
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 167
      • Total Created: 167
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I say let her keep digging the hole and showing the world and those who may come in contact with her in the wild who she really is. Her family should step in, but maybe their inaction implies they feel the same way.

Some people are irredeemable.

California blonde
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I say let her keep digging the hole and showing the world and those who may come in contact with her in the wild who she really is. Her family should step in, but maybe their inaction implies they feel the same way.

Some people are irredeemable.

Her video from the doctors popped up last night and I rewatched. I scratch off two scabs on my arms and everyone i know is asking “what the hell is wrong?”. Her mother had to notice the dozens of marks, but didn’t care enough to do anything, or even ask the right questions. Daddy Dearest seems to be out of the picture except for gifts, and she never mentions her brother’s family. Combined with isolating in her overpriced home, I think She’s pretty much on her own, which is why she continues to spiral downward. I’ve pulled/deleted comments (which were relatively tame) on her page because she seems incredibly unstable. I hope she does not do the sobbing video…

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 584 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.