Thrift Thick Pt 69: My Fat Ass Can’t Fit Size 18 But My Work Week Fits In 1 Week

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 69: My Fat Ass Can’t Fit Size 18 But My Work Week Fits In 1 Week

This topic contains 594 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by  2StepsFromHellandBACK 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 595 total)
  • Author

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2308
      • Total Created: 2310
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She does look like a beachball :rofl: or one of those interlocking mats people put on the floor of kid’s playrooms :rofl2: Her showing off her arms and humblebragging about how much she’s not picking when we haven’t seen her out of hoodies in 2-3 months, or below her neck in just as long makes me think she’s broken new ground, or old ground, maybe back to her bazoombas, or everything above the elbow :scratch:

Toni, that gif! It’s extremely disturbing though… imagine George Glass 1 wakes up in her apartment after agreeing to meet for a friend hangout at some bar, but is instead kidnapped Misery-style, and wanders to the kitchen still drugged and confused to find his captor looking and doing exactly that ~shivers~

bouledegomme
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1751
      • Total Created: 1752
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

At about 50:52, Catshit is telling a story about people canoeing and how she sucks at canoeing because “I have no upper body strength”!!! Can a gif have the text added to it? We need this memorialized for all time!

And did she start to pick her face at 18:50 before remembering she was on camera and lying about it?

:wtf: What’s next? Live drunk yoga with Ca$$ie?

Wanda
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 77
      • Total Created: 77
      • Trash Talker

Thanks Bouledegomme.  I have never wanted to reach inside of a computer screen to slap somebody around their misshapen head and kick them up their lumpy backside so much.  I wish I could do the opposite of this   :ouch:

Why does she bring out the virtual violent side of people?  Is it because the sight and sound of her assault the senses so much that they trigger a self defence mechanism?  And, with a nod to the times, is she a walking, talking, scabbed over representation of a disease you may catch if you stand too close?   Or is she just a frightening example of how low the human race (and, by extension, you) can sink?

You would think that something so sad and pathetic would instigate sympathy but, in my case at least, disgust and loathing rule the day    :pcwhack:

Browneyedgal
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1799
      • Total Created: 1799
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Bouledegomme, you come through once again  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :hug:

You always manage to capture her most obnoxious behavior to a T. The 4th one down with her shaking her fat ass in her mismatched whatever they are makes me want to hurl  :puke:

:offtopic: (kind of) Has anyone tried to use the Invidio link that I posted? I still haven’t viewed the video because it won’t work for me.  I keep getting an error message. Could she have blocked it because of her downslide in views? I would greatly appreciate it if someone else would try to post the link-you just substitute invidio.us in the address bar where it says youtube.com. Thanks :rose:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Bg :heart:

The look in gif 3 on Feeg’s face says it all: mom drinks too much a lot. Leave it to CatPee to have a Spring Break sized shot glass, then fill it halfway and announce she’s only drinking a half shot. I counted at least 4 shots in less than 7 minutes at one point. That’s impressive for someone who only has unused alcohol in their house. We’ve come full circle back to the “I just really don’t drink guise” narrative.

Twerking on her kitchen cabinet in sleep shorts should be punishable by a fine, but so should her real personality that comes out with booze. The stress of needing to cut back financially, to only a $17 bag of nuts, must be taking its toll.

Looking good as always :yes: Cassie, you have a wide load ass on your upper back and a bald head even through your half-blind potato web cam. It’s time to re-assess the nutritional profile of your diet.

Browneyedgal
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She looks like a beach ball in that toddler hoody. And did she start to pick her face at 18:50 before remembering she was on camera and lying about it? She didn’t wash her hands after that either, nor after floofing her hair or touching rat cat. She’s disgusting. Luckily, she will demolish those cookies herself so no one is in danger of catching anything. She keeps denying she is tipsy or drunk. Sure Jan. :wine:

Now we also know what her preferred picking finger is-it’s the same one she uses to apply her concealer and flip off her viewers. With her disgusting habits and lack of good hygiene she would be the first to be spreading around Covid-19 if she is carrying it.

About symptoms:

Fever, cough, shortness of breath.

Those are the three symptoms prominently listed on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website under coronavirus symptoms.

But as case counts continue to rise in the United States and across the world, it’s clear that COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, causes a much wider range of symptoms. The more detailed descriptions of the illness that are emerging show how doctors and researchers are still learning about the disease, which was first reported just three months ago, in real time.

COVID-19 can begin in similar ways among patients, regardless of a person’s age or health status.

Very often, extreme fatigue hits first.

Hedy Bauman, 74, was so weak she could barely make it home from a short walk to the store. Reading a few pages of the newspaper was exhausting.

“My bathroom is maybe 15 steps from my bed,” Bauman, of Silver Spring, Maryland, told NBC News. “I wasn’t sure I could get from the bathroom to my bed.” She developed chills, but no fever.

Bauman’s doctor said her symptoms were consistent with what physicians are learning about other coronavirus cases, though they are still waiting for the results from Bauman’s COVID-19 test.

Download the NBC News app for full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak

Slideshow preview image

75 PHOTOS
    Coronavirus in the United States
    SEE GALLERY

McLaughlin went to the emergency room at Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, New Jersey, where he works as a security guard, thinking maybe he had the flu.

That test was negative, but a test for the coronavirus was positive. McLaughlin said he’d never felt so sick in his life.

“I’d been healthy,” McLaughlin said. “I try to eat right. I take care of myself.”

One of the first major reports on coronavirus symptoms was published by the World Health Organization in February, following their mission to China. That report, based on nearly 56,000 cases there, found the most common symptoms were fever (88 percent) and dry cough (68 percent). Nearly 40 percent of those patients experienced fatigue. Shortness of breath, stomach issues and weakness were less common.

Since that report, other symptoms related to COVID-19 have emerged.

Many patients who’ve either tested positive for the coronavirus, or have been told by their physicians to assume they have it, also develop a headache and sore throat. Others become sick to their stomach with nausea or diarrhea.

Some patients say they have no interest in eating. Many report they’re losing their senses of taste and smell, the British Rhinological Society said recently.

Just this week, a small study published in JAMA Ophthalmology added another potential COVID-19 warning sign: pink eye, also known as conjunctivitis. A third of the 38 patients in the report had the inflammatory eye condition.

But it’s also becoming more clear that some infected people spreading the virus don’t have any symptoms at all.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Browneyedgal.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 174
      • Total Created: 174
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Bless you guys for coming through with the gifs! I’m honestly more creeped out than amused that we now have a visual of what she’s been doing to her face, complete with looking to see if she “got anything”. :tmi: And the butt wiggling… ewgh.

I genuinely hope she isn’t a mild or asymptomatic carrier, especially if she’s still seeing her parents — I reckon she might be splitting grocery hauls with them at Costco or something. Of all the terrible life choices she’s made, I really don’t want to eventually find out infecting her aging parents is one of them.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

^^ She did mention having hit the store very recently for chocolate bars to shave for the recipe, and complained the store was out, so she’s hardly been sheltering in place. Since she’s only at risk to be a carrier (says her junk ass, information-free brain), she’s taking no precautions – oh, except to tell B she absotutely won’t let him come to her apartment or visit him. Sure Jan…

This rotting bag of a garbage muppet really is America’s Chantal Marie aka Foody Beauty aka Big Beautiful Me aka Ontario’s likely Typhoid Mary of the CV pandemic.

If Cassie can take her eyes off of whatever storyline Trasha is selling this week, she can look square into the eyes of her future by tuning into Chantal’s disaster of a life.

bouledegomme
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1751
      • Total Created: 1752
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

A nudge from the universe, she HAS TO do the 275k giveaway at some point during the quarantine:

Amanda
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 252
      • Total Created: 252
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Wait so correct me if I am wrong.  She took 3 shots in 7 minutes but she wasn’t tipsy?

lilybug
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 802
      • Total Created: 803
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

The resemblance is uncanny.

She also admits she’s gained 60-80 pounds but said she’d rather have acne than be fat because people get teased more for being fat than for having acne. Way to alienate everyone who has acne, you dumb fuck. And fat people too, for that matter.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  lilybug.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 174
      • Total Created: 174
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She’s overdue for a Best & Worst of Beauty for March, maybe she’s having trouble thinking of 10 products she used in the last 30 days, and padding that out to 20 minutes. If 2 days = 1 week, then 4 days = 1 month in Ca$$ math!

I can’t wait, she’s going to roll out of bed from her hangover after yesterday, read here, see the reminder that she has to film a Best & Worst of March, days 1 and 2 of Weekly Wear for I’m guessing the Touch in Sol Prime Essence, and also sneak in how she won’t do the 275K giveaway out of consideration for the quarantine guidelines, and she’ll look an absolute mess in every single one because she decided to do it all after last night’s meal of vodka and cookies. Oh, and I hope she decides she looks unkempt enough for a mental health check-in, where she whines about her life being exactly as it was before the quarantine — depressed, picked to hell, and alone. Scratch that — it would be really fun if she went all-out and concocted a break-up storytime about B so she doesn’t have to keep up the act anymore.

robot
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1183
      • Total Created: 1185
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

How does she think she’s only at risk of being a carrier? God the stupid is so infuriating. And I wouldn’t mind if she caught it from being dumb, but it’s the fact she could spread it and never know and not give a single shit about it because “I didn’t get ill cause I did my best!! ^_^”

Browneyedgal
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Bless you guys for coming through with the gifs! I’m honestly more creeped out than amused that we now have a visual of what she’s been doing to her face, complete with looking to see if she “got anything”. :tmi: And the butt wiggling… ewgh. I genuinely hope she isn’t a mild or asymptomatic carrier, especially if she’s still seeing her parents — I reckon she might be splitting grocery hauls with them at Costco or something. Of all the terrible life choices she’s made, I really don’t want to eventually find out infecting her aging parents is one of them.

@GoodbyePigment,  you’ve been doing a great job with the gifs as well!  :good:

Thank you too!!!

Floop de Doo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 300
      • Total Created: 300
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Wow. Every time I think she can’t get dumber, she proves she can. How in the hell does she think she can’t catch (only carry?!) covid? Why is she mixing most likely antidepressants and liquor? Boujee liquor also. My late hubs was a label whore, but damn. She makes him look like he wore toughskins, CalBin Kline, and Venz. She doesn’t seem at all worried about money, while loads of people can’t work or pay their bills. When she does say something, she’s condescending as fuck. Anyway, she’s looking worse than the “use”as she says.

:offtopic: I hope you are all staying safe and healthy. I’m terrified because I’m immunocompromised, but I am sending good thoughts to you all. I enjoy this little group and I hope you’re all well.  :rose:   :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 595 total)

The topic ‘Thrift Thick Pt 69: My Fat Ass Can’t Fit Size 18 But My Work Week Fits In 1 Week’ is closed to new replies.