Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

This topic contains 598 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by  babyjustice 1 day, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 599 total)
  • Author

Emma
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 118
      • Total Created: 118
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

My goodness – the craziness! So he *tells* her he is seeing other people then when he doesn’t respond in a day to her message she stalks his profile and then *calls him out* on changing it?!?

Run. Run far from the crazy.

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 887
      • Total Created: 887
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I don’t think these guys exist.

She’s found an extremely low effort format that pulls in more views than anything else she does. It has the knock-on effect of pulling in stans on the live because she can talk about it there too while she’s making her Beetus Biscuits.

She can’t keep up the charade for more than a few months because it’s too much work to give these “suitors” an increasingly detailed backstory as people start asking more questions.

Also, she lacks the real world romantic experience to develop the relationship storyline in a realistic way.

As a bonus, her dopey subs feel sorry for her, donate and buy her stuff when another relationship crashes and burns. It’s win win for her.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 135
      • Total Created: 135
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m slogging through my last hour of work so I decided to listen to the livestream…

– She thinks she’s different from the rest of “her generation” for wanting to date someone for a while before sleeping with the person
    – “I don’t want to worry about getting an STD from a third or fourth party”
    – “When I’m in something, I go all in, I don’t do halfsies”
    – “I don’t think I got played!” — I’m having trouble with her idea of what casual dating is, that doesn’t mean someone is a “player” if you continued to “date” them despite being told ahead of time that you aren’t the only person they’re talking to
    – “It’s not like I want to get married bruh, I just wanna date!”
    – “I’m understanding of your way of dating!” *Proceeds to complain that the guy didn’t give her a chance by only focusing on her and no one else*
    – “I don’t know if he actually WAS talking to other people!”
    – Says she messaged him saying she saw him active on Bumble and assumed he must be looking for “someone better”, totally sounds guilt-trippy
    – Equates keeping options open and just talking to anyone else before making things official as being “disrespectful” to her
    – “‘Hey, if you can’t get in bed with me, guess I’ll go get in bed with someone else!’ Like okay, cool, just means you won’t be seeing me anymore…” (What?? When did this happen???)
    – 30 minutes left, sweet jesus
    – For the love of god stop clicking your tongue, smacking your mouth, and going “WAH WAH WAHHH”
    – Someone asked if she had an easier time dating in “her younger years”, and I’m cracking up thinking this is one of the people who think she’s 40 years old
    – Admitted in high school she faked a personality to be liked by everyone, which to be fair, is a high schooler thing to do, not something to continue doing into your 30s…
    – To someone who said they’re dating after being with someone for 10 years: “Yay, that’s so great, just remember that it sucks and it’s not your fault that it sucks!” — WHY do her stans think she’s this beacon of love and light again?
    – If she hates how immature guys are, why does she keep dating guys that are 2-4 years younger? This gives me the impression that she feels threatened by anyone with more life/relationship experience than her (which isn’t hard to have obvs)
    – “We’re a little low on extra money at the moment!”
    – Followed by, “I don’t know if I’m going to be moving in a couple months”
    – Glosses over the mold story and replaces it with a water leakage/water damage story, claims that the property manager avoided doing anything about pooling water on carpet in the unit, they “basically blamed her”, starts fucking Karening out and clapping and acting like apartments don’t have emergency maintenance numbers for that very reason
    – Lol, blocks someone immediately after, I would love to know what that person said
    – “I’ll show you my [face] masks another time, I just have one cloth one that my mom made me”
    – Signs off and says she hopes she wasn’t complaining the entire time, after spending the entire time complaining about 1) the Bumble guy and dating culture, 2) cleaning cat poop off of Figaro, 3) not having enough money to do an Instagram product video, 4) having to move again before the end of the year, 5) her apartment manager not acquiescing to her demands
    – Addresses Dramageddon 3 with “Someday, we’ll all be friends. Someday, we won’t commit crimes… HA HA HA…”

Totally agree with @hrjune, these guys can’t be real, she never gives any concrete details about them, and I don’t mean personal, identifying info, I mean things like “He’s really cute, he has pretty eyes, he has a funny laugh, he has a great smile, he said this really interesting thing, he told this hilarious joke, he got ____ at the restaurant we went to, he has ____ breed of dog, whatever! The only commonality between all of these “guys” she’s “dating” is that they all bail because she won’t “hop into bed with them”.

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 673
      • Total Created: 673
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I don’t think these guys exist.

She’s found an extremely low effort format that pulls in more views than anything else she does. It has the knock-on effect of pulling in stans on the live because she can talk about it there too while she’s making her Beetus Biscuits.

She can’t keep up the charade for more than a few months because it’s too much work to give these “suitors” an increasingly detailed backstory as people start asking more questions.

Also, she lacks the real world romantic experience to develop the relationship storyline in a realistic way.

As a bonus, her dopey subs feel sorry for her, donate and buy her stuff when another relationship crashes and burns. It’s win win for her.

Lol! Beetus biscuits! giant Doughy Toad is Bitching, bantering, and whipping up batches of beetus biscuits.

I think most of the GGs are bailing because they DONT want to hop into bed with her. Some of these people are bored and think she’s someone to hang out when no one else is available, and probably just to bitch about life to. She’s plan B when no one else is around.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  nunu.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2182
      • Total Created: 2183
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yeah, she’s not giving away her inexperience at all talking about this guy “double, triple, or quadruple dipping in one weekend!!!” :rofl2:   Has she worked that one out on paper? Who is this guy with no livelihood who’s managed to hook 4 women (+ 1 Casshole) that he can bang consecutively where no one’s taking Covid precautions and he still had time to text Cassfoot each day? She’s already saying they have nothing in common when it comes to time management.

Is this Adonis of endless testosterone really going to be the guy messaging her for 6 months? I think not.

Don’t forget, in her last live stream before yesterday’s, she shouted out her forever-excuse for no GG details. They’d have to be together for 5 years and he’d have to ask to be in a video — otherwise, she has “no right” to give out a single descriptive detail of a person she’s dating, ever :rofl2:

Monthofsunday
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 26
      • Total Created: 26
      • Trash Talker

FYI: the person she blocked was asking to see feet pics and kept spamming “SHOW ME YOUR SOLES!!!” and “SOLES” in the chat. (Idk how to direct reply to the person that asked above)

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 19
      • Total Created: 19
      • Trash Talker

I’m confused. She “broke up” with the guy who was exactly like her in early March. If this is the guy she had the phone date and lake walk with, that started in late March, which makes it 3 months, not 7-8 months. Also, why was she upset that his profile said he was “active”? It sounds like they had only one in person date and a bunch of phone calls. Does she think that is a  monagamous relationship?

Edit…As for not giving out details of relationships… I recall her discussing the job problems of the guy she really  liked a few years ago (and continues to talk about), that dumped her after a few dates.

jennajem
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 124
      • Total Created: 124
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m confused. She “broke up” with the guy who was exactly like her in early March. If this is the guy she had the phone date and lake walk with, that started in late March, which makes it 3 months, not 7-8 months. Also, why was she upset that his profile said he was “active”? It sounds like they had only one in person date and a bunch of phone calls. Does she think that is a monagamous relationship?

I think she’s counting the time he ghosted her the first time. Those months they weren’t talking were probably the best relationship she’s ever been in.

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 19
      • Total Created: 19
      • Trash Talker

I’m confused. She “broke up” with the guy who was exactly like her in early March. If this is the guy she had the phone date and lake walk with, that started in late March, which makes it 3 months, not 7-8 months. Also, why was she upset that his profile said he was “active”? It sounds like they had only one in person date and a bunch of phone calls. Does she think that is a monagamous relationship?

I think she’s counting the time he ghosted her the first time. Those months they weren’t talking were probably the best relationship she’s ever been in.

So this was the guy she had 6-7 “dates” with earlier this year? The one who was identical to her in every way? I thought she did a livestream on this “break-up” at the start of the pandemic.  I think she needs a spreadsheet to track her dating “stories”.

RobotMonster2
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 127
      • Total Created: 127
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She is so embarrassing about dating. Her grasp of relationships is based on Sweet Valley High novels or Dawson’s Creek or some shit.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m confused. She “broke up” with the guy who was exactly like her in early March. If this is the guy she had the phone date and lake walk with, that started in late March, which makes it 3 months, not 7-8 months. Also, why was she upset that his profile said he was “active”? It sounds like they had only one in person date and a bunch of phone calls. Does she think that is a monagamous relationship? Edit…As for not giving out details of relationships… I recall her discussing the job problems of the guy she really liked a few years ago (and continues to talk about), that dumped her after a few dates.

Her logic is non-existent. “But we’ve talked for months!!” – because they started texting last Oct or Nov before he ghosted her. Then she had an imaginary 3 months with B (aka no Bumble hits) before she magically started talking to the ghoster again. So, he’s known her for soooo loooong according to her idiot’s logic.

She thinks he’s been talking to her long enough to give dating only her a try, but she hasn’t known him long enough to put Preston between them and dry hump. Maybe things get way dirtier in anime, I’m just not familiar.

She had to find a reason not to tax her dumdum mind about giving these Bumble ghosts details, so now there are no details until they’re dating for half a decade (for “their privacy”). I wish she was motivated enough to steal from a couple of teen shows or something, but that’s just not Cattle’s way.

Cinccino
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1570
      • Total Created: 1570
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Doesn’t she have enough makeup already? She literally just mentioned being broke in her livestream. I know wnw makeup is cheap, but when you’re truly struggling, every penny counts.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

liblady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 14
      • Total Created: 14
      • Trash Talker

Yeah, WnW is cheap, but that’s a $65 collection box her finger just happened to slip on.

Living paycheck to paycheck….I’m not even living paycheck to paycheck but just watching my budget with furloughs happening left and right around me and I flinched pulling the trigger on a $16 Colourpop foundation.

She’s clueless.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

^ I don’t believe she bought it. elf sends all their big collections out to her ungrateful ass, so she knows it’s coming. By her math, she’ll mention it in a B&W video, and she’s just more than “paid” the company for it with her high-effort, purchase-inducing mention.

What did she ever do with the little beauty fridge they sent her? Did she try to jam one of her Cassfeet in there and bust it for good? If I recall from that IG story, she broke the door off just opening it with her fucking hoof hands :bleh:

fruitloooops
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 39
      • Total Created: 39
      • Trash Talker

I hate how she acts like she’s above ‘youtube drama’ when she’s admitted herself that she loves drama as long as it doesn’t involve her. Interesting that she didn’t say anything much about it though, considering that she’s a big fan of Shane. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s one of those fans that think people should forgive shane because ‘this is just drama!!’ and ‘it was so long ago, he already apologized!!’ 🙄 It is beyond that at this point, some of the things that have come out are undeniably disgusting. I don’t get her whole ‘I only want to spread kindness and love’ shtick… it’s fake as hell coming from her.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 599 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.