Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

This topic contains 598 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by  babyjustice 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 599 total)
  • Author

nunu
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 754
      • Total Created: 754
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I’m still recovering from seeing her vanilla pudding self with her obese toddler arm fat, pick marks, and overall doughy and sweatiness caressing her 65 year old tits. Good god woman. It’s like that time I went to a peep show with friends and paid our well worn 65 yo entertainer to keep her clothes on. And she was in better shape.

robot
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 1190
      • Total Created: 1192
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Ah yes please put out tester products so people can get them all ‘Vidded up and spread it even more. It’s not like America’s numbers are high enough yet.

Is she brain dead?

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2447
      • Total Created: 2449
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Dear Target, would you kindly take any used returns of makeup items and ship them directly to Cassie? She’s super paranoid and can’t accept chocolate sent from European fans since she’s sure it’s poisoned, and is unable to share her Penicillin allergy because she’s certain people around the world will fly to where she is with antibiotic pills that they’ll empty into her drinks — but she’s A-OK with you guys letting the public share testers during a pandemic of an airborne disease :good: . If you’re worried and think it sounds like bad timing, no worries, Cassie was almost a pre-dental student for 3.5 years and though she never was able to grasp what an “independent variable” is, she’s way more knowledgeable than your gutter workers (and Federal and State doctors and epidemiologists) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

P.S., I’m sure Cassie totally meant to thank you for increasing your starting wage for every worker to $15/hr. She is proud to stand with protesters, well, not literally, but make sure prices in the store don’t rise as a result or Cassie will have to choose Wal-Mart for her shopping needs (where they know how to save a buck on the backs of their employees. Even a coupon from Target for a free 2-lb jar of Heart Attack Trail Mix would make all the difference to her shopping experience. You’re welcome for her continued shopping!

Gin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 75
      • Total Created: 75
      • Trash Talker

I thought the same about contouring. Might be raging Candida in her skin folds.

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 140
      • Total Created: 140
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Her scabby tits are nightmare fuel

CInccIno
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1609
      • Total Created: 1609
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

My god she’s an idiot, and a super entitled one at that. Even if drugstores did have testers, Cassie would still insist on picking the wrong makeup shade.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1226
      • Total Created: 1227
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m guessing her discolored cleavage is from her bad hygiene and sweat.

After seeing her picked and punished boobs (BTW, is it fair she tries on bras with what looks like open sores on her tits and then returns them? EWW Mental note, do not by 44D bras from LB). that she wants to wait to have sexy time with a GG to give her some time to heal up all of the pick marks on her body. Yes, Catpee is not like other girls, she takes sharp objects and digs at her skin with them. Her forearm was extremely picked at too.

Wasn’t it mentioned at one time that Catpee was an extremely difficult child and would throw a shit fit if anyone told her what to do? If that is the case, I’m sure friends and family just don’t want to deal with the emotional and abusive outburst Catpee would have. I mean, look what a cunt she was to CF when her sauce complaint wasn’t remedied with some FREE cheesecake.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 404
      • Total Created: 404
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Speaking of picking, please note the freshly dug spot by her left eye which is still bright red during the ‘end of day’ review. Fluffing your hair and wiping off your lipstick before pretending it’s been 5+ hours ain’t fooling anyone.

MissDelusional
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2177
      • Total Created: 2178
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

This geriatric blob fish….

Apparently having an STI means you’re dirty ( we have seen her kitchen/carpet/etc)  and testers are necessary. GAWD she’s daft. It’s evident to anyone with a brain that it’s actually not legal to provide bacteria laden Petri dishes of makeup testers, or testers in general.

She bitches about the concealer which is probably the most hygienic item due to the applicator and dispensing. The irony.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2447
      • Total Created: 2449
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

My god she’s an idiot, and a super entitled one at that. Even if drugstores did have testers, Cassie would still insist on picking the wrong makeup shade.

Her last 5 years on youtube are absolute proof that testers, swatches, foundation-matching sites and her own fucking endless hours of footage are all rendered completely useless in her tubby mitts or viewed through those googly, bulbous, flicking reptile-eyes!

Is she actually trying to get Covid? Does she think GG#1 will finally come running back to beg the gods to take his regret and turn it into a 2nd chance for his beetus-filled ex? I swear she’s that deranged – I’d bet a polygraph test on it :yes:

lilybug
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 814
      • Total Created: 816
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Gonna go a little granny here – I am overweight and have picking tendencies as a coping mechanism, as well. I suffered through a mentally/sexually abusive relationship years ago which exacerbated everything. I’ve been in counseling for a few years which has helped tremendously. I’m still extremely self-conscious of my body. My scars are pretty faded but I still despise them.

And yet… I do not feel sorry for her. I do not relate to her. She does not want help because changing is hard and she only wants easy things in her life. She wants it handed to her, no questions asked, like everything else. She wants to play victim so everyone will feel sorry for her, coddle her, so she doesn’t have to grow.

She does not need to be actively pursuing dating when she has glaring, unaddressed mental problems. Any relationship she does get into will almost inevitably end because she is not healthy enough for one.

She has the platform for change (talking about self-esteem, mental health, etc) and an audience that would listen and she’s using it for lies and getting her ass licked. It’s despicable. No, you don’t have to be “conventionally attractive” (look at Theresa is Dead) or have a YouTube background, but you do have to have a better personality and perspective than a stagnant, rotting fish.

Bunny Summers
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 189
      • Total Created: 189
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I only slightly altered her mouth in this screenshot. Who needs to open their mouth THAT wide to talk? Also comment on a thread about beautubers people are still subscribed to but don’t watch anymore.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MissDelusional
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2177
      • Total Created: 2178
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Theresa rules. She’s such a sweet person and grateful to her subs. If course she’s naturally hilarious; Cassie could never. Granted she’s not a size 2 or a VS model but she’s beautiful in her own right. Another one I love is Seeking Alexandria. Those girls deserve the sub count Cassie has; she’s so entitled and tone deaf. She doesn’t even try and yet she’s still lauded for it. :unsure:

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1226
      • Total Created: 1227
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Theresa rules. She’s such a sweet person and grateful to her subs. If course she’s naturally hilarious; Cassie could never. Granted she’s not a size 2 or a VS model but she’s beautiful in her own right. Another one I love is Seeking Alexandria. Those girls deserve the sub count Cassie has; she’s so entitled and tone deaf. She doesn’t even try and yet she’s still lauded for it. :unsure:

:offtopic: I’m gong to give Alexandria a look-see. I really like Theresa is Dead, but I can’t stand when she brings her very unfunny husband into her videos. I really don’t see what she sees in him. IMHO, she is too good for him.

On topic, Catpee is gross.

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 754
      • Total Created: 754
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Who are these idiots calling this dumpy woman beautiful in the comments?

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 599 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.