Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

This topic contains 598 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by  babyjustice 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 599 total)
  • Author

S
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 44
      • Total Created: 44
      • Trash Talker

I can’t get over this Gossamer character (who looks way better than Cashie imho) :rofl: Loaded-diaper ass :rofl2: ! I wonder if she’s wearing shorts with padding underneath bc I just saw her ass in shorts on Sunday and it was flat enough to double as a countertop. I thought of CatShit’s fight with a viewer over Aunt Jemima from a couple of years ago today when I read Pepsi’s finally retiring that shit. I wish I could remember what video it was where she got on her high horse about it.

oh my GOD. That’s actually so funny. I always think I’m caught up on all of her past scandals and stupidity, but the list never ends.

2StepsFromHellandBACK
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 254
      • Total Created: 256
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I can’t get over this Gossamer character (who looks way better than Cashie imho) :rofl: Loaded-diaper ass :rofl2: ! I wonder if she’s wearing shorts with padding underneath bc I just saw her ass in shorts on Sunday and it was flat enough to double as a countertop. I thought of CatShit’s fight with a viewer over Aunt Jemima from a couple of years ago today when I read Pepsi’s finally retiring that shit. I wish I could remember what video it was where she got on her high horse about it.

It was a Mukbang – Blueberry Pancakes and the poster was “Proud Black Queen”, who Blobfish threatened to block for being a troll, where PBQ was being called a “BLM-Nazi” by her stans. :rant:

"Are You Gonna Bark All Day Little Doggie, Or Are You Gonna Bite?"

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2447
      • Total Created: 2449
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

^ Oh damn, that’s got to be it. I forgot about just how nasty she got with PBQ over that because I’m pretty sure there were many incidents including a few rounds over Catshit claiming hate & bullying when viewers continued to ask for that promised JP palette review.

See what I mean about ahead of her time? If she’d pulled any of that shit in the past month, she’d be gone from social media. Too bad she blocked every person of color who stuck with her channel so you can’t hear so much as a peep.

Somewhere this beast is funneling carbs and feeling angry about how her childhood memories have been robbed :finger3: . For someone living in MN who doesn’t even use maple syrup, she was sure shook about corn syrup being in that section of the store. They do that for people like you CatCarbs!

Ah yes, featured right in the opening shot. She really belted out the “And I’ve got some Annnntttt Jah-MY-MaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAH!” part, but invidio didn’t caption it.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  babyjustice.

Joni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 715
      • Total Created: 716
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Man, I remember thinking Cassamer was frumpy back in the mukbang era, but she’s fallen further since then. She gets so pissed at people saying she was happier/prettier in her Boston days bc apparently they’re all supposed to just know she was dieting and miserable and putting on an act. Now we get the “real” Cassie and it’s clear she thinks she’ll never be pretty again bc it’s too much damned effort. She’s given up on life at such a young age.

This pancake binge reminds me… Remember she used to go on smugly about her “vegan butter” all the time but now while baking she uses real butter and tons of it. Has she abandoned her animal abuse principles already?

robot
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1190
      • Total Created: 1192
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Being vegan was never about animal abuse or not eating animals, it was for her “health”. Yet she ended up basically doing the fast food version of a vegan diet with tons of sugar and other crap. She’d have been better sticking to a normal diet and learning portion control. Too late for that now.

Ah the Aunt Jemima debacle. A POC tells you it’s bad and takes their time to educate you, so you have a temper tantrum and threaten to block them because they are calling out your racism too much, but happily allow white nasty Karen’s to harass them and others.

You’re all for mental health awareness when it’s about you, but allow your subscribers to tell people to kill themselves and even like some of the nasty comments defending you this way.

You act like you give a shit about your subs and appreciate their gifts, yet one with terminal cancer sent you some Colourpop stuff hoping for a review and you just couldn’t be bothered because you were so busy reviewing 5+ year old stuff.

You’re so poor, can’t donate to BLM charities, claim you’re living paycheck to paycheck (do you even know what that means?*) but then spend $100s on toys (let’s not get into you pretending to be an eco-warrior over plastic when you do this either).

*paycheck to paycheck means all your money goes on rent and bills/ESSENTIAL food.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Well said Robot.

Here’s a visual of the past several years of Catshit dodging the truth, promises and the well-deserved fallout of her behavior.

Run nuclear explosion explosion GIF on GIFER - by Conjudar

And here she is (in alarmingly-accurate anatomic detail) in a couple of years

Fail Homer Simpson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

liblady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 17
      • Total Created: 17
      • Trash Talker

I think I see about 6 huge pancakes on that plate!? Could be more— She eats servings made for 2-4 people. There’s your weight gain problem.

LarlaLarlo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 161
      • Total Created: 161
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

This is Catshit’s future. Her tits already look like this dude’s!

If you are wondering, this is from a documentary about a gamer called WingsofRedemption. I know nothing about gaming and found it fascinating. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHbm7GBHwg 

The screen shots are from around the 1:09 (1 hr, 9 minute) mark.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  LarlaLarlo.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 249
      • Total Created: 249
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Omg yes, Behold Cassimer!  :good:   :drink:

poptart80
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 144
      • Total Created: 144
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Her disdain of the Boston days reminds me of Homer Simpson. She was trying but didn’t get instant results so she gave up. Actually she’s Homer right down to the jaundice, hairline and mustache.

Also part of her plant based diet “logic” was that dairy was the cause of her “acne” so by going plant based she was going to instantly be skinny and have clear skin. I’m sure the only reason she hasn’t deleted the early videos is some fool might go mistakenly click on one and make her bank account happy.

Attachments:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yup, she’s definitely had an influx of birthday “fuck you” money. Either that or some alt right group found her in the past 3 weeks and want to show her some support, but frankly, I don’t think even they’d want her. I wonder if she’ll magically reach 280k in time to suddenly be able to keep her apartment, or even upgrade?

She’s been steadily losing viewers for 2 years, then YT stops showing real-time info, and in a few months, she’s up 5k subs :rofl:   :drink:   :rofl2:

Attachments:

Browneyedgal
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1801
      • Total Created: 1801
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

This is Catshit’s future. Her tits already look like this dude’s! If you are wondering, this is from a documentary about a gamer called WingsofRedemption. I know nothing about gaming and found it fascinating. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHbm7GBHwg The screen shots are from around the 1:09 (1 hr, 9 minute) mark.

It would be funny if someone here with computer talent would put her head on his body. Maybe two different facial expressions.😆

Also, did anyone catch how much she made during her last livestream? I never did watch the video. First I couldn’t get Invidio to open. Then when I tried next time I used the video to help me fall asleep. Whenever I have trouble falling asleep I play a livestream.😳Better than taking an Ambien. 😴

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Browneyedgal.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 195
      • Total Created: 195
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

New weekly wear: https://invidio.us/watch?v=ks5_cNMoJnY

I’m still watching, but what the hell? Color balance is fixed, not as many pick marks, decent shade match, didn’t cake it on, no complaining about it being orange on day 1?

Of course she goes on to say she wanted to use the Nyx White on Day 2 but somehow resisted that urge (still wound up looking cakey though).

And then it falls apart, she uses it as a “mix-in” along with the fucking Nyx White. She was “running errands, mask on and off” with a full 2-3 layers of matte foundation and mix-ins?

robot
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1190
      • Total Created: 1192
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

C’mon guys. Comparing her to Homer Simpson is insulting. To Homer I mean. He’s achieved more in his life with less education than this bumbling piece of horse manure. Wait, that’s insulting to horse manure since it serves a purpose, at least.

She really doesn’t even hide that she buys subs/views now. Every time near her birthday she gets a huge influx.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

New weekly wear: https://invidio.us/watch?v=ks5_cNMoJnY I’m still watching, but what the hell? Color balance is fixed, not as many pick marks, decent shade match, didn’t cake it on, no complaining about it being orange on day 1? Of course she goes on to say she wanted to use the Nyx White on Day 2 but somehow resisted that urge (still wound up looking cakey though). And then it falls apart, she uses it as a “mix-in” along with the fucking Nyx White. She was “running errands, mask on and off” with a full 2-3 layers of matte foundation and mix-ins?

There’s no way to foolproof a product for her developmentally-challenged rotten melon brain. She used a reasonable amount of product because the fear of having to use something other than a free sample was strong. Then, she managed to make it look worse and worse with each application. Her holy trifecta of thick & too-light concealer, her stanky, alcohol-filled Guerlain, and the pure white NYX is wrong, bad and stupid!

:chair:

I wish Mutti would try to teach her to learn basic shit. She just needs a spray bottle with some vinegar water and an alarm clock sound to use every time she does really dumb shit until she learns to stop.

She wishes she could achieve what manure does! Manure holds an MD, is triple board certified, and earned several doctorates compared to her absolutely useless trash can of a self. She’s nothing but a giant, sweaty, Sasquatch-sized, out-of-breath, carbon footprint.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 599 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.