Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

This topic contains 598 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by  babyjustice 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 599 total)
  • Author

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2447
      • Total Created: 2449
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Our comments on her gross appearance stems from the fact that her personality is SO AWFUL AND UNLIKABLE. That’s really the core. If we liked her or thought she were sweet, which we do NOT, we might forgive, some of her fashion/make up choices? Yuch, actually, as I write this, I don’t even think it’s possible. I just hate everything about her.

People become 100% less attractive when they’re pathologically selfish and vicious towards other people. It really doesn’t help that her favorite people to shame and harass are people in the service industries and educators.

It’s like she generates awfulness internally and it just seeps right out of her, poisoning her appearance. Her basic mannerisms are terrible too, so you’re reminded every second her balloon head’s onscreen that she’s sneering, rolling her eyes, clucking and flapping her horse lips in constant judgment and disapproval, so even if she’s not bitching, she’s still unpleasant.

If she got a hold of her need to devour everything on earth, she could pass as basically attractive — but it’s great she won’t and goes full hog. No chance of her continuing her gene pool and ruining the life of a potential kid and partner.

nunu
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 755
      • Total Created: 755
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I don’t think carpet toad is shaped that triangular. Her lens squeezes her in and makes her look taller and narrower on the bottom. On the doctors and at the Trisha pukeathon, she looked wider on the bottom.

Haru
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 598
      • Total Created: 598
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I don’t think carpet toad is shaped that triangular. Her lens squeezes her in and makes her look taller and narrower on the bottom. On the doctors and at the Trisha pukeathon, she looked wider on the bottom.

I don’t think she looks more triangular now especially since she’s lost all definition in her waist. She’s a fridge more than ever. She’s much wider all around but does make herself look top heavy with how she films herself. The Trisha thing was almost a year ago now, so these pics are probably from when she was a good 30 pounds lighter. The dress shape helped balance her out a bit, at least.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 140
      • Total Created: 140
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Look how much better she looks with a fit and flare silhouette and her hair up!

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 404
      • Total Created: 404
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Look how much better she looks with a fit and flare silhouette and her hair up!

Back in the day I saw this video and thought it was super cute and easy, and I honestly think that hairstyle would be flattering on her even now. It’d definitely be a step up from the frizzy fluff she gets from messing with her curls constantly.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Now she’s so protein deficient, siphons dairy which effs the hormones, and her insulin problems probably would make it hard for her hair to look how it used to. Plus, that neck is a thing of the past. But it’s all good because she claims she was still starving herself and miserably sick with an eating disorder for the first few years of her channel :scratch:

Her RBK pallet review has only 17k views after 5 days :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl: If she bothers to show up for her live stream this weekend, she’ll moan and bitch about how poor the views are, like she didn’t use the package as a foot rest for almost 2 weeks before bothering to start filming. It’s weird how she keeps pushing her toy channel in so many of her vids; that channel has been there for like 4 years now, no one cares :rofl2: !

She hasn’t been so generous with buying subs for CatPiss Collects, she’s been stuck at 10k forever.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 195
      • Total Created: 195
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

New Weekly Wear: https://invidio.us/watch?v=exHDx5JIjIg

When I listen to her talk, I think about how she must have been a nightmare for teachers to grade in school — always saying “that type of a thing”, “this, that, and the other thing”, “SLASH”, and all the other filler words/phrases she inserts. “New video from me, here”, “It’s the end of the night here”, “It’s hot here, here in Minnesota, where this is being filmed…” And now I’ve noticed that in this video alone she says “It felt very lightweight, like almost ‘can’t even tell you’re wearing a foundation’ kind of a lightweight-ness?” in slightly different ways TWICE.

I swear, it’s like she’s been going out more frequently in spite of quarantine. Also, I don’t believe for a second that she actually wore that mask for more than two seconds, unless she has the most bulletproof fuchsia lipgloss that only comes off around the lip line. I bet it’s like her blotting sheets, I think she likes getting shit all over her masks (LOL, I wonder if Cassie heard about the possible environmental impact of disposable masks) so she can look at them afterward and see the havoc she’s wreaked on them.

Miss “I have an expensive art degree, I know that pure white doesn’t lighten more than it makes colors chalky”, of course uses the NYX white right on cue.

I understand if you guys hate me for the amount of Bitch Eating Crackers I’m about to do with these gifs…  :wacko: These aren’t subtitled because honestly, after the first run-through I didn’t want to listen to her voice anymore or spend any more time wondering “why would anyone’s mouth move that way to say those words”  :pcwhack:

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

nunu
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

If she would just wear a side bang she would take off 15 years. It would take no time to straighten it and blend into the sides.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I guess it’s a rhetorical question, but does she keep buying the lightest shade because when she doesn’t she buys the same incorrect undertone? God she’s a braindead ham

:chair:

Period pimples? She said her face was covered with period pimples 2 weeks ago in a not-pre-filmed video. For someone on the pill, she sure spends 95% of her weeks with inexplicable period pimples. Speaking of lazy lies, why is she asking anyone to believe she put eyeshadow on for 3 consecutive days, or any 3 days in a week? Is she new here?

“Anything you want me to review?? Let me know in those comments down below!”

[Her viewers every week for the past 2 years] “REVIEW ANYTHING OTHER THAN FOUNDATION OR PRIMER!!”

liblady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 17
      • Total Created: 17
      • Trash Talker

she uses so much foundation. Her first mix up is like 3 applications worth for a full face. And then knowing she builds on top of it, ugh.

Her face is getting so round, the curve around her mouth is starting to sag into a permanent scowl. Its like she has resting bitch face, endlessly.  :unsure:

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 41
      • Total Created: 41
      • Trash Talker

If she would just wear a side bang she would take off 15 years. It would take no time to straighten it and blend into the sides.

She definitely needs some of layering at the crown or angling around her face. It’s completely flat on top, and then bushy at the ends.  And I agree that up do from the past video liked nice. But, she had a jawline then.  :shrug:

Comments are again interesting. Lots of comments about menopause and being a grandmother which you would expect with Hot and Flashy, but not a 30 year old “influencer” B-)

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She definitely needs some of layering at the crown or angling around her face. It’s completely flat on top, and then bushy at the ends. And I agree that up do from the past video liked nice. But, she had a jawline then. :shrug: Comments are again interesting. Lots of comments about menopause and being a grandmother which you would expect with Hot and Flashy, but not a 30 year old “influencer” B-)

Lol, she even made a point of saying something in the video about how she’s not mature in years, only in problems or complaints. I guess there’s no convincing anyone she’s not post-menopausal, just like they can’t be convinced their innocent Minna-schnow-tan baker isn’t a lying grifter who’s an absolute nightmare to every human being she comes across.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 404
      • Total Created: 404
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

“Anything you want me to review?? Let me know in those comments down below!”

Cleaning products, with befores/afters.

nunu
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Why would a thirty year old woman wish for menopause? Doesn’t she know it will likely bring more hair loss and weight gain, knowing she’s prone to that?

God, her face is so big, flat, Andsneery. She has a goiter now too. Forget menopause, she skipped it and landed in sixty and holding.

She talks like Ma Ingles from little house in the prairie mixed with tween uptalk and vocal fry.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 195
      • Total Created: 195
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

What the fuck? Cassie’s taking lying to a whole different level.

“Sorry, the sun doesn’t shine in front of the window I frequently blind myself while taking selfies in front of because I demanded it to not make me do any extra work, that’s just the way it is. 🙁 ”

Edit: The absolute refusal to literally deviate from her script…  :rant: The Script she’s been using almost every week for over a year dictates that she must recite the same spiel every single time, word for word, read off the website but change it just enough so the teacher doesn’t mark you a zero for plagiarism, “period pimples, wah PERIODS AMIRITE”, “glasses-wearers of the world”, blindly smears on three days worth of foundation and somehow misses the entire outer perimeter of her face, no mid-day check-ins, she somehow only wears foundation exactly 3 days a week, sometimes 2, never 4 or more, no “Alright, it is the end of the night here” for day 2, gotta get a shot of waving the primer, concealer, foundation(s), and NYX white around, flap the fingers, rotisserie shots that mysteriously show no wear on her makeup whatsoever despite years of old reviews where she complains about everything fading throughout the day, PRO: IT’S VERY LIGHTWEIGHT, “it did everything it said it would BUUHHHHT unfortunately it doesn’t work for my dry oily greasy sweaty buttered-up skin so therefore I hate it AHAHAH”, if there’s a product you want me to try I’ll be sure to ignore it until a year from now, byeeeeee”

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  GoodbyePigment. Reason: i snapped sorry
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 599 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.