Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

This topic contains 598 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by  babyjustice 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 599 total)
  • Author

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2308
      • Total Created: 2310
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

:worthy:   :worthy:   :worthy: Goodbye Pigment

Now that is a roast! :yess: 🏆

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  babyjustice.

robot
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1183
      • Total Created: 1185
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Why lie about something like that, it’s so petty and pathetic. Ah what else is new with this bitch though.

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 33
      • Total Created: 33
      • Trash Talker

Why lie about something like that, it’s so petty and pathetic. Ah what else is new with this bitch though.

On day 2, the shadow under her eyes is smeared exactly the same in the morning and in the night. I have never had a liner or eye shadow that doesn’t smudge, smear, fade after 4 hours, let alone 12 hours. There might have been several hours difference, but not a full day.

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 219
      • Total Created: 219
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

On day 2, the shadow under her eyes is smeared exactly the same in the morning and in the night. I have never had a liner or eye shadow that doesn’t smudge, smear, fade after 4 hours, let alone 12 hours. There might have been several hours difference, but not a full day.

do u have a pic?

LarlaLarlo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 153
      • Total Created: 153
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

For the record, sunset in her town is at 8:41 pm today. We know she doesn’t wake up until well after noon (and that’s being generous). So it’s not even a case of having an East/southeast facing window that wouldn’t get the afternoon sun. We’ve seen her being blinded while filming (someone here has a great avatar of her trying to be cute while waggling her chins in the sun!), and it’s not hard to deduce that she probably settles her ever growing ass down to film several hours after waking, since you know she has to take some time to play whatever dumbass game she’s being sponsored to play while she eats her breakfast of a little bit of toast with her butter.

CInccIno
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1594
      • Total Created: 1594
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

So instead of showing us her used blotting paper, she switched to showing her stained face masks. Riveting.

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 33
      • Total Created: 33
      • Trash Talker

do u have a pic?

Goodbye Pigments series of pictures, posted on the 30th. Towards the bottom is her day 2 before and after. Hope that helps    :yes:

Silee
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

do u have a pic?

Goodbye Pigments series of pictures, posted on the 30th. Towards the bottom is her day 2 before and after. Hope that helps :yes:

yep, thanks! Btw, why does she constantly try foundations NOT meant for oily skin? And NO foundation is gonna look good on top of that pizza-face-skin.

Silee
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

So instead of showing us her used blotting paper, she switched to showing her stained face masks. Riveting.

I’ll take either of those over a used underwear’s crotch in a period cup video, any day!🤢🤮

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Well it’s a dunce cap for me because I have NO memory of her reviewing it :shrug:

I stand by what I said about spoiling Hoss by sparing her the cattle prod. I don’t know if she could feel it, but since her 6 meds aren’t helping her, it might serve as cheap electroshock?

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  babyjustice.

robot
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1183
      • Total Created: 1185
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Honestly Cassquatch’s skin is not oily, despite producing copious amounts. She treats her skin like it refused to give her free cheesecake so it’s dehydrated and producing oils like crazy to combat her abuse of it. It’s why every foundation sits like crusty shit on her face and she feels she needs to pile it on to get it to cover.

Hotdog, not hotdog.
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1222
      • Total Created: 1223
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

do u have a pic?

Goodbye Pigments series of pictures, posted on the 30th. Towards the bottom is her day 2 before and after. Hope that helps :yes:

yep, thanks! Btw, why does she constantly try foundations NOT meant for oily skin? And NO foundation is gonna look good on top of that pizza-face-skin.

She start to realize it is not all the foundations that are shitty, it is her lack of skills in applying it. She sure does have something against skin she is either exfoliating it raw, drowning it in foundation, and picking it to craters and scars.

If Karen is the is the new way of calling someone a bitch, can we use Cassie in the place of C yoU Next Tuesday?

I agree with vanilla, cassie needs to start cleaning home like it is like it is her so called oily face.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I agree with Vanilla too. Seeing her struggle to clean a beauty blender and to open packaging tells me she just does not bother when it comes to cleaning her luxury sty.

She treats her skin like it refused to give her free cheesecake

:rofl: :rofl2:

When I found her Guerlain L’Essentiel review last night, I didn’t realize it was for the primer not the foundation. I can’t for the life of me understand why she didn’t review the foundation when it was known for having no alcohol and not being a perfumed shit factory like their other products. It has really high ratings too, but Catfish only reviewed the primer (spoiler: she hated it) because some stan told her it existed

:chair:

On twitter, a stan let her know they’d sent her a package which was out for delivery, but CassFoot informed the person she didn’t see herself getting to the PO today, and they never have to feel they need to send her a gift, but thanksssssss. She’s such a lazy, ungrateful fuck.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Apparently her long-winded bitching about how SF let her down got a response. Like it’s their fault she isn’t honest about her size or even pays for the shit with anything other than stan money :finger3:

Conversation between retarded stan and CassBag

Floop de Doo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 300
      • Total Created: 300
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Wow, her showing the foundation on the mask was pointless and stupid. I don’t wear foundation on the lower part of my face because of that anymore.  I put a bit of concealer on my eyes and forehead. Also, I’m wearing a mask AT WORK. I’m not just gallivanting all over hither and yonder. Ugh.

I know I’m BEC and grannying, but I had Guillian barré which they thought was Covid 19 and I almost died in May and I spent over three weeks in the hospital alone. Catpiss needs to bite the bullet and realize that she is obese and her slew of health issues would likely disappear with a loss of 60-70 pounds. She’s an unmotivated boss fridge so unless it’s to get butter, open toys, or drink adult water, she’s not about it.

every time I see this cartoon, it reminds me of our Karen queen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 599 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.