Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

This topic contains 598 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by  babyjustice 4 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 599 total)
  • Author

Dragon Lady
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 483
      • Total Created: 483
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I’m sure Cassie won’t thank the Stan who sent her the gift. She probably thinks based on the short twitter convo she’s said thank you and interacted enough.   :wacko:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Dragon Lady. Reason: Wrong emoji because of my fat thumbs. 🤷🏻‍♀️

A true Dragon Lady tells it like it is in all aspects of life.

Joni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 690
      • Total Created: 691
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I hate when she responds to every fan’s gift with “You don’t HAVE to, but…thanks.”  Duh fucking duh you rotting bag of meat. Of course nobody has to buy you anything!! Why even say that? On top of that, if someone says it’s out for delivery, say “Thank you, I can’t wait to see what it is!” instead of saying you’ll get to it when you get to it. Such an ingrate.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2187
      • Total Created: 2188
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

^ What I wouldn’t give for one of these sleepy followers to write “Oh, then you should take your PO box out of the description then, or add that it’s for business inquiries only if it’s for more than cards!”

But no, she had to remind the person time is money and taking time to pick up g(r)ifts doesn’t pay her bills. All because she’s too busy sweating while she gorges and can’t get into a pair of flip-flops. She’s probably avoiding paying her PO box fees for August too, cheap hag that she is.

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 19
      • Total Created: 19
      • Trash Talker

Wow, her showing the foundation on the mask was pointless and stupid. I don’t wear foundation on the lower part of my face because of that anymore. I put a bit of concealer on my eyes and forehead. Also, I’m wearing a mask AT WORK. I’m not just gallivanting all over hither and yonder. Ugh. I know I’m BEC and grannying, but I had Guillian barré which they thought was Covid 19 and I almost died in May and I spent over three weeks in the hospital alone. Catpiss needs to bite the bullet and realize that she is obese and her slew of health issues would likely disappear with a loss of 60-70 pounds. She’s an unmotivated boss fridge so unless it’s to get butter, open toys, or drink adult water, she’s not about it. every time I see this cartoon, it reminds me of our Karen queen.

Sorry to hear that you were so sick!!! Hoping you had a full recovery. And I fully agree that many of cassie’s health issues would be improved by better diet, more (some) exercise, and less alcohol. And given that i return to school, joining other essential workers,  Tuesday …..she really needs to quit complaining about EVERYTHING  :whip:   :whip:   :whip:

Browneyedgal
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1796
      • Total Created: 1796
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Is Invidio shutting down on 9/1? It looks like it is in the works. I went to view a rug walrus aka Cassie video on Invidio, and saw a statement at the top of the page.

Does anyone know where else we can view her videos so that she doesn’t get credit for a view?

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I saw that too. It might be up til October 1st, but it sounds like it’s done one of those two dates. Invidio, I will seriously miss you 😥

She didn’t show up for work today; maybe she’ll be retired by Sept 1st? Can we record and upload them? I’d hate for her to think her views are going up among her purchased subs :finger3:

Maybe she overdid it working out with her double ear infections?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  babyjustice.

bouledegomme
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1747
      • Total Created: 1748
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She didn’t show up for work today; maybe she’ll be retired by Sept 1st?

New 2 videos/week schedule? Hopping on a plane right after her last live stream?

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/us-international-travel-covid-19/index.html

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She didn’t show up for work today; maybe she’ll be retired by Sept 1st?

New 2 videos/week schedule? Hopping on a plane right after her last live stream? https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/us-international-travel-covid-19/index.html

Wow, don’t strain your busted back — remember when that was her chronic illness keeping her from working? — trying to do the impossible now Cattle, but this would be the next Sunday and your scheduled live stream day

:chair:

Twitter, IG, or YT community tab update on why Fatty couldn’t make it to her own party? Nope. The lazy has turned hard in her veins along with all those weekly gallons of dairy :clap:

Which fucking illness will she pretend to have fought off this week :sleep: ?

Toni
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2020
      • Total Created: 2021
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

After Wilford Brimley died, maybe she started taking diabeetus seriously for a Minnesota minute. I mean, she’s not thoughtful or anything, but she knows she’d probably get torn apart in the comment section making some triple batch sugar bombs.

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 19
      • Total Created: 19
      • Trash Talker

Live stream now. Took one look at the comments/questions and bailed. 2/3 of the questions were reality TV related. How incredibly boring and dull.  :pcwhack: Got off the phone with a newly divorced college ex a few hours ago. He would be bored to tears with cassie’s conversation, even if she looked like Scar  Jo. If you are 21 and pretty, you are going to get men regardless. But at 30, men are looking for some substance. And it’s not “overweight” that is an issue,  but unhealthy, lazy, sedentary that is a turn-off.  :wine: A woman needs to think about what she offers a man when she starts dating later in life (ie., 30). But, narcissists are incapable of focusing on anyone but themselves. :negative:

Bunny Summers
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 175
      • Total Created: 175
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Apparently someone donated $1 to tell her she’s ugly? lmao, I mean it’s funny and all, but her happy bank account benefits in the end.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Apparently someone donated $1 to tell her she’s ugly? lmao, I mean it’s funny and all, but her happy bank account benefits in the end.

I wish it’d been me. She gets depressed with any product that isn’t Guerlain, Bite or YSL, so it’s a moment of honesty that moneybags couldn’t even buy something with in a dollar store :rofl2:

Someone asked how Jacob is and she said “good, as far as I knowwwwww…” Sounds like he’s not staying in touch 😥 . Who’s going to keep up on the gossip sites for her and swear her friends still like her in an IG live?

I heard her tell someone she knows how to take “Big Bites,” and that’s how she got to her size. I feel like she flipped poor Wilford Brimley off!!

I had it on while outside so I didn’t see whatever she was doing.

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 194
      • Total Created: 194
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

really?? Did u see it?

Bunny Summers
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 175
      • Total Created: 175
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

really?? Did u see it?

Not personally, I was looking at the live and the message was deleted, she was talking about how funny it was someone would pay a dollar to tell her she’s ugly (paraphrasing).

Also it’s kind of crazy that she hasn’t done any painting since grad school. I’m assuming this is her first paid art gig (for painting at least), and it’s commissioned by a family member…

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Not personally, I was looking at the live and the message was deleted, she was talking about how funny it was someone would pay a dollar to tell her she’s ugly (paraphrasing). Also it’s kind of crazy that she hasn’t done any painting since grad school. I’m assuming this is her first paid art gig (for painting at least), and it’s commissioned by a family member…

I died at that part — her return to painting is to copy another artist’s work :rofl: !

Of course CatShit going to a baby shower ends not with her giving a gift, but getting a commission. Did art school make it so that she can only paint if someone else pays for her supplies and time?

She applies 3x the amount of face mask as a normal person too; it’s not just foundation. She’s just all about that glutton life. Extra big bites and extra big helpings of product :wacko:

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 599 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.