Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

This topic contains 598 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by  babyjustice 3 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 599 total)
  • Author

bouledegomme
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1746
      • Total Created: 1747
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Check out the doughy mitts and alcoholic tremors at 15:47 in the Bitch & Whine of Beauty video. Those Hamburger Helper mascot hands are up there with ALR’s and Chantal’s blubbery paws.

wow

I love you

HRJune
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 888
      • Total Created: 888
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

That medic alert bracelet is cutting off her circulation. She just looks so unhealthy. I think the damage she’s done to her body is irreparable at this point.

priddylyar
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 466
      • Total Created: 466
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

That t-shirt is way too small for her. It’s not a good shape for her regardless, but she really should have exchanged it for a size or 2 larger. It continues to surprise me the lack of effort she puts into her appearance for her videos. She really does look like she’s just rolled out of bed in this one for some reason. Not great for a sponsored video. :negative:

A greasy, dishevelled mess. Would it kill her to put a bit of serum on her three strands? Like I think she would genuinely look a good 40% better if she did something to her hair.

priddylyar
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 466
      • Total Created: 466
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Check out the doughy mitts and alcoholic tremors at 15:47 in the Bitch & Whine of Beauty video. Those Hamburger Helper mascot hands are up there with ALR’s and Chantal’s blubbery paws.

wow I love you

Get her to do the Trump glass of water test!!!!  :rofl:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2186
      • Total Created: 2187
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

That medic alert bracelet is cutting off her circulation. She just looks so unhealthy. I think the damage she’s done to her body is irreparable at this point.

Jesus, does she get a compression bracelet isn’t a thing? She just had extra links added – again – a few months ago! Soon it’ll double for a belt. I guess we know the first extremity she’ll lose to the beetus. Wake up Catshit!

:chair:

“Hamburger Helper mascot hands”!!! Amazing :clap:

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 674
      • Total Created: 674
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

At least three months of lockdown. In three months, she could have lost 24 lbs. could have developed a series showing health and fitness. Could have learned how to akshully do something with her hair. Could have started an art project. Could have done a de clutter. Nope, she got fatter, collected more shit, hair still looks like crap, no art to be found. Not one improvement in years, unless you count the overpriced mold cave with nicer builder grade finishes.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

^ It is funny that her channel is under the “how to” category and she started as someone who made crap, well, from other crap, but still. Beginning CatShit was an Ironman participant compared to the overfed carpet slug clogging up youtube’s toilet drain of today.

Your post reminded me though: weren’t art videos finally going to happen in this new apartment because she finally got the space she needed?

Her lazy has gotten so entrenched that she’s double-batching her no-effort toy videos! I didn’t watch them but it’s clear she’s wearing the same clothes and makeup. 25% of her YT workload (the Collects channel) is filmed in chunks so she doesn’t have to get off her ass even once a week to open toys. Her lazy is next level :clap:

kknope
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 145
      • Total Created: 145
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Her 3rd sponsored video in under a week.  That’s insane.

Katherine
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 177
      • Total Created: 177
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Good god, someone please take away the white mix in medium.

She’s only eats twice a day so that means she’s intermittent fasting.  :wacko:
    I don’t believe for a minute that this is all she eats in a day but what she did show is pretty telling. 2tbs of butter for BREAKFAST? Cassie, you’re no longer making toast, you’re making grilled cheese without the cheese. She also buttered the bread BEFORE she put in the pond of butter in the pan.

Don’t even get me started on that pasta she made. She’s a saucy girl….. #saucegate #neverforget….  I guess we know why she’s gained so much weight over the last year+.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 193
      • Total Created: 193
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

But don’t you know, that pasta crap she made is enough for like six servings , a whole week! Hahaha u KNOW she ate that whole pan of slop that night! A whole box of pasta and TWO jars of jizzy sauce.

bouledegomme
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Buuuut…. it’s just a tiny bit of sugar in there, from the strawberries! :wacko: And then that’s a lot of burnt butter, omega-6, gluten etc, no wonder she’s got inflammation to top her ever expanding morbid obesity. The worst thing is that all the fake wieiad videos are “healthy” in her book.

Mb
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 218
      • Total Created: 218
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I think she used a quarter stick of butter for two slices of bread. And then she put peanut butter on it!!! My jaw dropped. She said the bread is nourishing, umm no it’s the 1000cal of butter you’re smearing on it. I’m pretty sure you could squeeze the slice of bread and butter would drip out of it, omg. I’m not a healthy eater but that was shocking. She’s eating herself to diabetes, heart disease and an early death.

And then candy coated nuts for a snack because she’s not hungry enough for lunch🙄🙄🙄

Omg that pasta. She cooked processed vegan chicken strips in more butter, used TWO JARS of Alfredo sauce, and then, to all the processed food she uses, she adds MORE SALT. She is that person at McDonald’s who salts their salty ass fries. Apparently this lasts her six or seven meals but if you’ve seen her mukbangs you know that’s nowhere near the truth.

And she has a snack of ‘one or two’ Turtle type chocolates. Lord Jesus it’s a 1 kilo tub, we know you’re not eating one or two of those a day.

Wow wow wow wow wow. I’m shook. She just gets worse every time she films one of these!

I understand some people have unhealthy eating habits, I don’t eat healthy food because I don’t have the drive to make good food so I eat junk because it’s better than starving myself. But my god, I don’t act like it’s okay to take a sponsor and promote my terrible diet! She said maybe somebody will get an idea from watching this, Christ I hope not.

I’m sorry for all the swearing but I’m just shocked.

LarlaLarlo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 148
      • Total Created: 148
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

What the actual fuck was she blathering on about at the end with regards to being malnourished?! She said if you’re malnourished you need to get your nutrients so you can play games like June’s Journey?! Does she seriously not realize how ridiculous she sounds?!

After seeing this, it’s not surprising that she looks the way she looks. Her diet is composed of fat, sugar, and salt.

Also, I love how she says shes been eating more non-perishable food lately and her excuse is that she tries to leave her apartment as little as possible…and yet she is going on bumble dates and kissing them after spending hours with them.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I can’t watch for another 15-20 minutes but my brain’s on fire from what I’m seeing & reading here!! WHO sponsored this mess? (I had a suspicion she had another sponsor — and now she’s got masher and candied-nut money to last for months.)

This sounds better than a live where she starts spinning out. I’ve never been so eager to find out how bread, butter, more butter and peanut butter make a meal!

How many calories does this tree trunk disguised as a fridge think she’s making up for by skipping meat? Breaded fake chicken strips fried in butter?? :drink:

bouledegomme
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 599 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.