Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 71: Double Recipe Of Ignorance And Racism In Black And White

This topic contains 196 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  HRJune 19 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 197 total)
  • Author

priddylyar
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 459
      • Total Created: 459
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I’m concerned for her truly. Where are the fresh fruit and vegetables? She says she’s eating less because she’s trying to go out less but I’m also a vegetarian cooking for one and I’m eating fresh fruit and vegetables everyday (frozen also exists Cassie!) and going to the store once, maybe twice a week. You can also get fruit and veg boxes delivered?

Mb
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 212
      • Total Created: 212
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I think she thought saying a pound of butter a day was an obvious overstatement and that it was clearly a joke, but seeing that she spreads butter on the bread and then puts MORE butter on the pan and then puts peanut butter on that…. she could just cut out the middle man and eat a stick of butter on its own.

Ginger
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 16
      • Total Created: 16
      • Trash Talker

Mmmm toast with a side of cat hair. DELISH  :stop:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2093
      • Total Created: 2093
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

^ So true :rofl: ! People climbing Everest eat butter like that… to keep from dying in freezing temperatures while expending thousands of calories a day. This is truly the little girl who got caught eating sticks of butter in the middle of the night all grown up, and “proud”  :bleh:

She’s so focused on the convenience of making a week’s worth of meals all the time, yet she has nothing to do 6.5 days a week and her sprawling heft speaks to her portion sizes (as does the mukbangs already mentioned).

And you’ve got to love the delusion in her explanation of taking the time to separately fry 2 slices of bread up in 2-4 Tbsp’s of butter because she’s “haha, too lazy to get out a toaster!” Time hacks galore :fart:

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 651
      • Total Created: 651
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She’s proud of eating butter now? Well that’s one thing she wouldn’t have to settle for a participation trophy. She would win legitimately.

Other than the poor overcooked broccoli in the vanilla soy milk soup, has she ever eaten a vegetable? I don’t think those vegetables drowned in mayo sub count.

VanillaGorilla
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 371
      • Total Created: 371
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Man, no offense to any of the posters here who both butter and peanut butter their toast, but it’s bringing up PTSD flashbacks of my time as a socially sanctioned punching bag barista and I have to granny.

There was the most awful customer who wanted the lightest baked everything bagel we had, toasted extra dark, with butter AND peanut butter on both halves, and she’d stand there fogging up the glass as she mouth-breathed and watched like a hawk to make sure you didn’t put pb on only one side before you put the bagel halves back together. It was like being visited by the Ghost of Cassie Future… shudder

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I only wish sMutti Mutti had managed to hook a guy living in LA, so everywhere Butterfinger went, people would be staring at her takeout orders and grocery cart.

We’ve got to keep in mind this is her public WIEIAD, so if you double it, you’re closing in on the truth. She must go through an actual stick of butter daily. No wonder she runs out of cookie supplies without realizing it — they’re her everyday food supplies.

Lily Bart
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 217
      • Total Created: 217
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

You can easily look up those dark chocolate things from Costco, and it looks like a serving size is 2 pieces for 140 calories.  And there’s 26 servings per container.  But sure, Cassie, they last you a couple months.  More like 2 weeks 🙄 Liar, liar.

liblady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

Intermittent fasting….i do not think it means what she thinks it means…..

Cinccino
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1546
      • Total Created: 1546
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

For someone who claims to be plant based, she doesn’t eat much veggies :scratch:

Eating non-perishables only is kind of an excuse because veggies can be frozen or canned.

Cassie seems like the type to underestimate how many calories she consumes and then blames her weight gain on her metabolism. She could still gain weight from eating only once a day, if she consumes more than she burns.

Joni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 673
      • Total Created: 674
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

The white face paint, dark lipstick and hairstyle all scream old lady. Can’t believe she’s only 30. Time for a head-to-toe makeover of her hair, makeup, wardrobe, diet, speech, hobbies, personality, just every single thing. She could make it a 50-part series, Cassie Needs a Complete Reset.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Intermittent fasting….i do not think it means what she thinks it means…..

:rofl:

I guess it fits with her overall views that she’s too poor for a potato masher, her body is 99% boobs and muscle, and she’s kicked her disordered eating. Poor Catshit, I pity the doctor who has to explain she could have lived a long and relatively-healthy life as the “anorexic” size 12-14, clinically-obese woman she was until getting back to MN.

For anyone who’s ever heard Amberlynn talk about intermittent fasting where she was really just describing bingeing followed by 10-12 hours of sleep, you can be sure Cassie’s following an expert’s opinion.

PrettyforNothing
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 592
      • Total Created: 592
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I’m bored and drunk so time to binge watch a few videos…it’s been months.
    I CRINGED when she dumped in the two jars of Alfredo. She had no food in the house and whipped this shit up?  Is she buying stock in jarred Alfredo?
    homemade Alfredo is so easy to make. Yikes.

S
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 36
      • Total Created: 36
      • Trash Talker

I haven’t even be able to hate watch her but the autogenerated captions on those screenshots… Good lord. I hate how she speaks.

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 869
      • Total Created: 869
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Being too lazy to cook a meal until 2pm is not intermittent fasting, neither is it disordered eating Casshole. It’s called being a slob.

Jars of sauce are notoriously high in sugar and salt and she used two! With that amount of butter, saturated fats and salt going into her body with just one meal, I think the Beetus is the least of her problems. She is on a straight track to heart disease.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 197 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.