Thrift Thick Pt 75: Old Wrankle Schanks Risks Covid ISO the Peen and the Puss

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 75: Old Wrankle Schanks Risks Covid ISO the Peen and the Puss

This topic contains 605 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by  Darthbinchyness 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 606 total)
  • Author

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 277
      • Total Created: 277
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Double post but I forgot about this parody channel someone made of her and I’m dying rewatching some of these hahah the editing is golden 😆

Damn, what was it? It’s already been privated.

Whaaaa, where did Sassy’s channel go!?  😥

Brie06
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 97
      • Total Created: 97
      • Trash Talker

Double post but I forgot about this parody channel someone made of her and I’m dying rewatching some of these hahah the editing is golden 😆

Damn, what was it? It’s already been privated.

Whaaaa, where did Sassy’s channel go!? 😥

I know! I dunno why it disappeared 🙁 unless casshole is lurking on here and reporter it or something

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2705
      • Total Created: 2705
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★
    1. I got to thinking after reading some of the replies on here regarding her getting a job at a college. I don’t think she realizes how difficult being a college teacher is. There’s tons of extra work. Especially if she were to teach say, Art History or something like that where papers need to be graded, you have to be available for office hours, etc. Plus, getting a job in the first place is difficult and potentially can displace you to a different city unless you happen to be lucky enough to get a job locally. Then there’s the whole issue of trying to get a tenure track and so on. I wouldn’t be surprised if she decided halfway through grad school that she didn’t want to be a teacher but she kept on going with the program just to finish it and say she had a masters degree

<!–more–> That and at most universities, professors are expected to provide service to department, university, field, and sometimes community along with continuing to contribute to their field in research or creativity (for Cassie’s field, this could mean showing in museums or even writing book chapters). Sometimes they’re doing advising, too. Sometimes lecturer positions don’t have the creativity/ research component, but they’re still more work than she’s likely anticipating.

I’m pretty sure the whole professor thing was cooked up out of CatPiss failing out of her pre-dental curriculum and her taking a break from single white femaling Mutti long enough to SWF her favorite art professor (or maybe the pantsless college roomate she was SWF was an art student too?). I forget the teacher’s name, but it was clear who it was because she was an alumna of the same school CatPiss *top-secretly* attended.

I still want to know how a school you cite on your resume, and an education you cite publicly, and ended half a decade or more ago, is still some kind of dox, but whatever :scratch:

Her professor’s job was to help her get through her degree and then it was up to Cassie to develop a work ethic or decide retirement doesn’t come at age 25 for anyone who had to have a job in high school or while they were in college. Cassie got lucky and got an in with the school and, as usual, she was just tracing someone else’s life and lazily filling it in with the least amount of effort. CatCrotch thought she could buy her way to being the top dog by getting a degree, because that’s her limited understanding of the world and it never occurred to her to google how many people get grad degrees every year (that lack of research is always biting her in the ass).

And Catpiss has turned the worm again with this new story that she “always had art” so figured she’d grab youtube while it was possible. She still talks about YT like she was offered an actual job by YT headquarters – Every Single Time she talks about it – but no Cassie, buying subs and realizing you weren’t interested in the work of a job wasn’t an “invitation” to do youtube full time you dope! Let’s remember when she admitted she was pissed that she’d had to go to grad school at all, but her YT plans didn’t take off as fast as she wanted (and work was obviously out of the question), so she “had to” kill time getting a 3-yr degree until she could rake in her YT fortune. I forget which live that was, but we sure talked about it and so did her viewers.

HearThatSound?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 234
      • Total Created: 234
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She applied to like 1 job and quit after she didn’t get it and said that people only move up in the art world if they “give good rimjobs.” Who even paid for her to get a master’s degree?  Her mother? If my mom was paying for my education, she would be so disappointed in me for never using it because I’m too lazy to try. I really don’t know what she was expecting.  At this point her master’s degree is just a little thing she can throw into conversation because I don’t think she’ll ever use it.

There was a time when meadow, Grove, and stream,
    The earth, and every common sight,
    To me did seem apparelled In celestial light,
    The glory and the freshness of a dream.

RobotMonster2
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 165
      • Total Created: 165
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Cassie’s mindset is that of a much (chronologically) younger person – she thinks she is entitled to the best simply for showing up or because mama told her so. There is a big difference between not undervaluing yourself and thinking your shit doesn’t stink because you lucked out and ended up privileged.

One of the most exhausting traits in a person is when they seem to be soliciting help but then shoot down any suggestion that is offered. People who do that just want someone else to leap in and solve the problem/do the work. In Cassie’s case, she is literally asking other people to think for her because she doesn’t possess the brainpower or imagination to think of her next move?

Take initiative and be responsible for your own personal growth. If you want to feel sorry for yourself for a little bit, fine, but nobody wants to hear your whining. It’s not cute after the age of…five? Three? Grow up.

Pinky
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 10
      • Total Created: 10
      • Trash Talker

I think the truth is that she doesn’t actually want to find a gutter job or spruce up her channel.  She’s lazy af and maybe it’s due to depression, but she has no plans on making any chances or putting in more effort.  I sense it’s something like she’s bitter (when asked if she’s checked out the Kaleidos x Angelica palette she’s like ‘I’ve never heard of this’…side rant: I’m not a supposed beauty youtuber, but I’ve heard of Kaleidos, have watched reviews by other actual beauty youtubers of their palettes and know who Angelica is.  And for the record, Angelica works hard and uploads actual beauty content…one of them being, new releases for example.  Something Cassie could easily do if she wanted to – branch out into reviewing indie or lesser known brands and doing make-up challenges with her existing palettes other beauty youtubers have done to keep it interesting and stay within ‘budget.’) and she feels like the fact she exists should be netting her easy money, but the fact that it’s not makes her rage out.

I’m guessing last year, or in previous years, her rinse and repeat method has worked on somehow maintaining her lifestyle so she’s hoping this time she’ll squeak by.  She’s not that bright in the sense that she thinks others don’t see through her, but unfortunately they do.  She’s feigning taking in suggestions, but really it’s to manipulate others into feeling bad for her somehow and giving her money.  Her excuses are dumb af too…”I just don’t know if this type of change is going to help turn my channel around.”  Or translation “I don’t want to do anything that’s beyond minimum effort.”

It’s also kind of comical how she assumes she’s just going to get a vet secretary job as soon as she applies like there aren’t other people applying who are more put together, attractive, have a better work history and may be more competent.  It’s not like that job is ‘waiting for her.’  Just because she thinks she’s applying to a relatively relaxing, non-specific skillset job in her mind – doesn’t mean she’s going to get hired.  I’m not sure if she’s just uptalking herself, but she sounds childish and almost offensive.  I think it’s funny too how her comment section is basically all people who are fed up with this and calling her out.  Her only possible next move is to make a passive aggressive video and maybe even threatening to shut down her channel – I’d be lowkey impressed if she did but since I don’t believe she actually intends on getting a gutter job, I wonder how she’s going to get out of this one.

tame implala
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 916
      • Total Created: 916
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

how much do you guys believe she “doesn’t read the comments” as she stated in the live? if someone is asking for help (or whatever she was throwing w/her”poor wittle look at me i’m dying party” for) why wouldn’t they read what their valuable viewers suggest? (value as in the ppl still giving you views with your 90 flippin ads). she surely has created her own bubble world and i think after all these really well-meaning ppl see no difference in a month or so, they’ll jump ship. she basically said by her not reading comments she doesn’t give a fuck what they think. don’t think a lot of ppl missed that comment.

and being a desk clerk at a vet, a drs office, a hotel, wherever… is not exactly a walk in the park. she thinks everyone goes to the vet bc their pet is healthy or something? it’s 90% the opposite. i honestly don’t see her working in the public, bc she is arrogant and fucking gross. she might last 3 paychecks then cry everyone’s mean to her. she’s taken too long of a gap from actual society imo.

bummed about Sassy’s channel but Thrift Pick is killing it  :rofl:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m not going to continually fill the thread with comments btw, just want to grab some in case a certain brat, high on more Dominoes (cause you know where those superchats went), loses what’s left of her marbles and disables them. She has a few people still telling her she’s great, but I filtered by most recent and the constructive criticism just keeps coming :good:

Example of a true believer

Everybody else (Idk why imgur shits up the quality so much)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  babyjustice.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Brie06
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 97
      • Total Created: 97
      • Trash Talker

I also took a peak at her social blade and her highest views in 2020 were in like July and August lol so she’s full of shit saying views are down cause of the pandemic

burlap
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 160
      • Total Created: 160
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I want Cassie to do a budgeting video. I think budgeting is a great step towards personal improvement and organization, for anyone at any income. I doubt she does it since she doesn’t actually care about money. But, hello, THRIFTthick, lots of people would enjoy budgeting or couponing or money-saving hack videos, espeshully in this economy. The video would be fresh, personal, practical, and she could use an app like Mint and maybe it would force her to acknowledge that she’s not actually relatable when she’s spending hundreds of dollars a month on clothes, makeup, Door Dash, and toys, then acting like she understands the struggle of actually being broke.

Biggest run-on sentence ever?? Meh, can’t do words today

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  burlap. Reason: Werds always

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 995
      • Total Created: 995
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Wow, people are really steamed about her not reading comments huh? She does read them though, because she hearts any that say she’s perfect and beautiful and never to change.

Honestly, most of the comments I’ve read to this point have been constructive. Most have started with “I like your channel but…” or something similar. She’s just so thin skinned that she sees any criticism of her work as a personal attack. It’s two separate things. I work in a gutter job where it’s practically a pre-requisite that people hate me. If I took every criticism of my work as personally as she does, I’d be huddled in the foetal position all day, crying.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

When I saw this on twitter I cursed my brain for not being able to photoshop it onto a picture of her blabbering about her dying channel. If I could, I’d tweet it to the mayobeast who cried wolf :rofl:

If Cassie Napoli disappeared Sassy Cannoli, then karma will find her. Every time she gets called out on her own words, she goes looking for someone to harass and maybe she’s putting her energy into ruining channels on youtube again? I’m sure she’s desperate to come up with some bs story about how she’s been struggling with X, Y or Z but she couldn’t tell anyone blah blah blah, pivot pivot pivot, cry cry cry. The only thing I know for sure is she’s somewhere plotting her return and hungover from carbs and alcohol.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  babyjustice.

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 800
      • Total Created: 800
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I don’t think it’s that people aren’t interested in beauty anymore, they’re just not interested in the kind of beauty she’s filming. Lipstick, foundation, lipstick, foundation, repeat. For example, I don’t really watch any make up videos anymore because they’re not relevant to me now that I wear a mask anytime I go out. I think now people are more interested in skin and hair care, since those parts are still visible. Nobody would want skin or hair care advice from Casshole. Nobody.

People don’t watch make up videos to see an ugly person make themselves as or more ugly.

Now an ugly person transforming themselves to pretty works. Think Raw beauty Kristi. I don’t think she’s ugly, but she’s not considered pretty.

She’s maxed out. Even her gluttony shows are fucking potato pizzas. Nothing she does is appealing.

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 187
      • Total Created: 187
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Anyone who makes Catpiss parody content please make sure all your stuff is backed up so it can reappear elsewhere if the hambeast’s toddler fists manage to ever knock it down.

Linnnn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

The pokemon thing she unboxed on her hoarding channel is $400-600 on eBay!!!

There are 900 views on the video.

How can anyone have sympathy for her financial situation when these are the decisions she makes?!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 606 total)

The topic ‘Thrift Thick Pt 75: Old Wrankle Schanks Risks Covid ISO the Peen and the Puss’ is closed to new replies.