Thrift Thick Pt 76: OUR Honest Opinions on Cass's Lies & Peekaboo Horror Show

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 76: OUR Honest Opinions on Cass's Lies & Peekaboo Horror Show

This topic contains 422 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  Sensual Pick-duction 2 hours, 25 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 423 total)
  • Author

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 195
      • Total Created: 196
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I gave it a shot, folks. I hope it’s good.  :good:

burlap’s mention of Cattle’s ‘honest opinion’ claim made me aware that we must hold ourselves to that same high standard. 😉😂

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Double Bitch.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 2698
      • Total Created: 2698
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I know it’s ridiculous to think Princess Diarrhea would ever respond to or like comments under her videos, but for some reason I thought it might actually be required when they’re sponshured :scratch: ? I remember when Curology (RIP that sponshorship, lol) forced her ass to do an IG story and post about the video; it’s probably the hardest she’s ever worked for a check and it’s all been downhill since then. She’s so missing from the comments of this last one that you can see the tumbleweeds blowing through the place. Guess she doesn’t want to talk about hair – which is 100% clear when she makes a 30 min video on HER HAIR! :finger3:

I didn’t know that about Christina. I doubt the grimy piss baby knows who she is since I can’t exactly picture her sitting through an episode of Mad Men :rofl2: She might know Christina’s one of those celebrated curvy women though, married to a geeky kind of guy, so if Cassie is aware of her, there’s probably a doll full of pins with her likeness on it.

I can only imagine how many of sMutti’s People and US magazines have ended up in the recycling pile early when someone opens them to find most of the female celebs faces scratched or blacked out, with only traces of glittery nail polish and a dried out sharpie left behind, and always – mysteriously – after a trash TV night. You know how Norman Bates had his mother stuck in his head? I think CatPiss has Norman stuck in hers. Reet Reet Reet Casshole!

And OMG, my heart is broken that NO ONE suggested she try Halo’s vitamins and report back :rofl:   :rofl2:   :rofl: !

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  babyjustice.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 994
      • Total Created: 994
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

All of the suggestions above are perfectly reasonable and presented in a very polite tone. So, OBVIOUSLY Casshole will see those and remind those blatant haters that she has perfect blood work and it’s not her fault she has 3 hairs that are clinging on for dear life due to mistreatment. It’s the beauty standards of the internet that are at fault.

Floop de Doo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 318
      • Total Created: 318
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

So I follow cgm and my hair is also wavy, but I don’t claim it’s curly like *this bitch.* I also have to watch the products I use because my hair is so fine that basically anything weighs it down. She basically bastardized the method and did everything wrong. Shocked.

As for menopause, I had a total hysterectomy due to cancer cells on my ovaries at 33, so I was never allowed to have replacement hormones. It was pretty crazy at the time, but not almost 14 years later, I’m pretty stable. I have to be very careful with my weight. When I gain weight, I cannot lose it so I have to watch what I eat and exercise (that set in due to steroids for adrenal insufficiency) My skin has been great, but gets super dry in the winter. Same with my hair. It wasn’t as horrible as I thought looking back. 🤣

as for blowfish, everything she does is sponshored now and still sucks. I just catch up here. I’m not watching anything she puts out.

burlap
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 154
      • Total Created: 154
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

What do you guys think about comments on recent videos about how her hands shake when holding up products? I started looking and noticed it too. It reminds me of when I used to have really low iron. It can be easy to have low iron as a woman and especially as a vegetarian (I am one also). I make a point to eat a lot of spinach, nuts, tofu, eggs, etc… and I was thinking how she doesn’t seem to eat any of these foods and the shakiness kinda made sense. Or just general malnutrition. Once again it just makes her seem about as healthy as a 75-yr-old.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2698
      • Total Created: 2698
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What do you guys think about comments on recent videos about how her hands shake when holding up products? I started looking and noticed it too. It reminds me of when I used to have really low iron. It can be easy to have low iron as a woman and especially as a vegetarian (I am one also). I make a point to eat a lot of spinach, nuts, tofu, eggs, etc… and I was thinking how she doesn’t seem to eat any of these foods and the shakiness kinda made sense. Or just general malnutrition. Once again it just makes her seem about as healthy as a 75-yr-old.

Dairy blocks absorption of iron (assuming she has any sources of actual iron in her diet), so that’s definitely working against her. I can’t picture her taking a supplement where you have to avoid certain foods for an hour before and an hour or two after either; she’d claim that is unhealthy starvation behavior that could send her into her past anorexia. She probably sees herself as a victim if the topic of supplementation comes up and figures eating so much dairy covers her bases.

Considering she still doesn’t recognize the most basic ingredients in her skin and hair products, and doesn’t understand how oil and water and silicones interact with each other, nutrition is a hill her brain just can’t climb.

It’s wild that she’s been complaining and begging for asspats over her thin and balding hair for almost 11 years, but has never looked for real help to improve it. Trying 40 different dry shampoos that came free in Sephora Play and a sponsored space helmet don’t count. She’s never done any research or even tried but somehow she’s now a rep for Function of Beauty, so I guess their only requirement is that the influencer has a head  :wacko:

jennajem
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 169
      • Total Created: 169
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I suspect that like a lot of obese people, she doesn’t think it’s possible to be malnourished.

But I a lot of her issues can definitely stem from that and a heap of studies have shown that most obese people are actually starving their bodies of actual functional nutrition.

But as we know, she’s an idiot.

HearThatSound?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 231
      • Total Created: 231
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Considering the only food she eats is pasta and pizza, I wouldn’t doubt that she’s deficient in several things.  Probably iron and vitamin d.  And does anyone know if she supplements B12? I heard b-vitamins are important for mental health and metabolism, and B12 is only found in meat or enriched foods.

There was a time when meadow, Grove, and stream,
    The earth, and every common sight,
    To me did seem apparelled In celestial light,
    The glory and the freshness of a dream.

burlap
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Considering the only food she eats is pasta and pizza, I wouldn’t doubt that she’s deficient in several things. Probably iron and vitamin d. And does anyone know if she supplements B12? I heard b-vitamins are important for mental health and metabolism, and B12 is only found in meat or enriched foods.

B12 is only found naturally in animal products, so vegans should supplement or eat fortified foods; vegetarians might be okay depending on consumption of eggs/cheese. I think a long time ago she mentioned supplementing B12, but, either way, she eats so much cheese she’s probably not deficient, not saying she’s healthy lol

Toni
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2027
      • Total Created: 2028
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Sorry, I’m weak (I’m headed out shortly) so I turned on her latest pity party.

In the first five minutes her main gripe about Bumble dating is that people use outdated photos 😳😳😳

The one with the 7 year old video intro. The EXACT same angles in every photo that exclude everything from the neck down and forehead you?

“I mught look 5-10lbs heavier in real life than my pictures” 🤣

burlap
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I would pay an ungodly amount of money to see her Bumble profile.

Not really interested in her made up dating ‘horror stories’, she’s overdramatic and I honestly have enough of my own bad experiences from those apps, I’m good lol.

Guess I’ll catch up on comments and highlights later, at least. Gutter job calls.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  burlap.

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 280
      • Total Created: 280
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I would pay an ungodly amount of money to see her Bumble profile. Not really interested in her made up dating ‘horror stories’, she’s overdramatic and I honestly have enough of my own bad experiences from those apps, I’m good lol. Guess I’ll catch up on comments and highlights later, at least. Gutter job calls.

oh, I would TOO! And I would pay to see her chats and video dates! :rofl:   :drink:

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 59
      • Total Created: 59
      • Trash Talker

If she uses those heavily photo-shopped and filtered IG photos on her Bumble profile then she is definitely “my Bumble horror story” for multiple men! And she whines about the other “fake” girlz using filters and bumble men who use old pictures?????? Absolutely zero self-awareness, which I’m guessing describes a large number of her remaining stans. She has found her crew 😂

jennajem
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 169
      • Total Created: 169
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Summary:

Thanks colourpop.

Wooo, single curl.

Virgin’s first valentine.

Video chats mean she can fake her angles.

Fat shame everyone, even though you’re at least 60lbs heavier than you think you are. And 100lbs heavier than your photos you toad.

First date, didn’t want to show off her alcoholism too early, but really wanted to. Turns out he’s a rat murderer. But worse, he want to touch her up on the first date, the audacity.

Second date was a foreigner, how disgusting! How dare he even talk to her. He also wanted to touch her up – she’s told this story before. She made it very clear here that the worst thing was that he wasn’t a native speaker.

Reminds us she’s not actually demi sexual but that she has standards beyond her ability to attain and won’t boink anyone that isn’t 10 years too younger and kee-ute like a pizza delivery boy.

Third guy also wanted to touch her up. But didn’t realise he was not movie star good looking and therefore beneath her notice.

God she’s a hateful bitch. And trust me catfish, if you want people to like your personality before you shag em, you’ll be a forever virgin. Because even your disgusting outside is more pleasant than your trashy insides.

Eh!

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 195
      • Total Created: 196
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Good Lord  :eyeroll:

The ‘eggplant’ comment just about brought up my lunch.  :puke:

And seriously, I know she’s griped about this before, but how she can sit there with a straight face and talk about her Bumble dates lying about their current weight is beyond me. I’d love to get a gander at her first in-person meet up dates and see the look on the guys’ faces when she waddles in and parks her enormous, yet curiously flat, butt down across from them.

Man, she was trying so hard to convince her audience that she’d rather be alone and tRuE tO hErSeLf than ‘settle’ for some guy who doesn’t live up to her standards.  :wacko:

And what was that knob to the left of her nose? She should have put a heart stamp on that thing just for the heck of it.  :scratch:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 423 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.