Thrift Thick Pt 76: OUR Honest Opinions on Cass's Lies & Peekaboo Horror Show

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 76: OUR Honest Opinions on Cass's Lies & Peekaboo Horror Show

This topic contains 422 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  Sensual Pick-duction 1 hour, 51 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 423 total)
  • Author

burlap
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 154
      • Total Created: 154
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

All I can say is…damn, how did I do that? I wished for 10 hours of silence and five minutes later her mic exploded or whatever.

I don’t want to get ahead of myself but I think I might be a wizard harry

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 280
      • Total Created: 280
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Omg she is even more enormous! Jaba the Hut!

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 799
      • Total Created: 799
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She’s the fat female version of Stewart from Mad TV. Look what I can do!

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 195
      • Total Created: 196
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I think she faked the laptop sound thing- fishing for a new one. She didn’t even try to fix it. Like she just casually had an unopened dry erase board by her couch?

I figured she would start grifting for a new laptop, but that it was actually intentional is an intriguing theory. 🤔

As disgusting as that would be, it’s not quite as gross as the fleeting thought I had… that she’d decided to go the Only Fans route and the white board was part of her shtick:  :puke:   :puke2:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Double Bitch.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

And if that didn’t put you off your lunch enough:

Attachments:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2698
      • Total Created: 2698
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s the fat female version of Stewart from Mad TV. Look what I can do!

:rofl: :rofl2: If only she had his posture and flexibility!

CatPiss has left the human and animal kingdom, I swear, it’s like she’s morphing into a fungus that grows in damp, poisoned conditions. She looks like she’s actually decomposing – and it can’t all be explained by her terrible lighting and weight gain. She sags and bulges simultaneously somehow, and she’s bloated but looks like she’s lost half her stuffing. All that was clear yesterday was that she’d crafted 2 extreme toupee brows for her outing to her friend’s birthday, no doubt to show them all who’s the true winner in life of the group

:chair:

The hearts she drew are alarming. It looks like a positive test to indicate dementia or an encephalitis. It’s not cute Cashie, it’s conshurrning.

Attachments:

Mb
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 253
      • Total Created: 253
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Weird how she’s acting clueless about her severe back pain. She’s carrying maybe 150 pounds of excess weight, maybe that’s why??? Just a thought. Cassie isn’t smart enough to put the two together though.

burlap
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I was also thinking how it was strange she had a whiteboard. We have one on the fridge which I think is pretty common. But why was hers right next to her and if she uses it often then why was nothing already written on it?

Also yeah, what YouTube “creator” (or regular non-stupid person) has no idea how to troubleshoot technology or find alternate methods for things in the year 2021?

:good:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2698
      • Total Created: 2698
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I was also thinking how it was strange she had a whiteboard. We have one on the fridge which I think is pretty common. But why was hers right next to her and if she uses it often then why was nothing already written on it? Also yeah, what YouTube “creator” (or regular non-stupid person) has no idea how to troubleshoot technology or find alternate methods for things in the year 2021? :good:

It was brand new too, still in the wrapping, and just happened to be right next to her in the middle of her entire shitpile apartment. Wtf? I missed a lot last night because I was so tired, but that heifer spent 20 mins in silence refusing to stream from her phone or restart her “dead” laptop! Also, I’m assuming she did her brows before she went out and got into the liquor, so why is one twice the size of the other? That’s not an angle or expression, one really is that much bigger. Is she pre-gaming now too?

And can someone explain why she wasn’t on the other couch? The one with tons of light and a lamp next to it?

Sensual Pick-duction
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 36
      • Total Created: 36
      • Trash Talker

I was also thinking how it was strange she had a whiteboard. We have one on the fridge which I think is pretty common. But why was hers right next to her and if she uses it often then why was nothing already written on it? Also yeah, what YouTube “creator” (or regular non-stupid person) has no idea how to troubleshoot technology or find alternate methods for things in the year 2021? :good:

The white board was brand new, actually. She had to rip the plastic open right there and then—and she was having trouble doing that too…making those weird ass frog frowns (no offense to frogs) she usually does. She titled the video “Things were going well until they weren’t” as to allude that she was talking about a “suitor” instead of the fact that she’s dumb af & doesn’t know her way around a piece of technology she has worked with for most of her life Edit: Sorry I did not see babyjustice mentioning the board was new!

burlap
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Wow, yeah I had skipped out on the portion of the stream where she actually got the whiteboard out, only came back in time to see her terrible heart drawings. She must think we are really dumb if she didn’t even bother to at least unwrap the whiteboard before the stream and pretend it wasn’t new. And she wonders why people think she’s less than authentic…

As to why she couldn’t be in the better-lit spot, my best guess is the simplest–she didn’t want us to see her face fully, lol. Those eyebrows for one, and who knows what awful foundation she had on and what new scabs she has.

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Also, I’m assuming she did her brows before she went out and got into the liquor, so why is one twice the size of the other? That’s not an angle or expression, one really is that much bigger. Is she pre-gaming now too?

Jeebus, I didn’t even notice that. I wonder if she has a mammoth pus filled wound above that brow, so she figured she’d camouflage it. Who knows? She is a god-damned hot mess.  :wine:   I’d suggest that she start a series where every activity she does she’s completely shit faced, but I’m pretty sure that’s what we’ve been seeing for years. Just own it, Catpoop….embrace the suck.

Sensual Pick-duction
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I didn’t watch the whole video (or even most of it) but I was scrolling through her comments on her latest grift-fest & one said that she is glad Casshole is getting the Covid vaccine—really? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t this the same person who fakes suitors slash dates, only opens the door to greet a pizza box & got a sunburn from Sitting. On. The. Couch? Minnesota is low in ranking for doses administered & they’re experiencing delays in distribution—Minnesota might want to hold off on wasting the vax on this “rare beauty” and instead give it to someone who can at least rip the plastic off of a new-strategically-placed dry erase board without losing their breath and looking like a frog in pain  :unsure:   Just my 2 cents

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I didn’t watch the whole video (or even most of it) but I was scrolling through her comments on her latest grift-fest & one said that she is glad Casshole is getting the Covid vaccine—really? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t this the same person who fakes suitors slash dates, only opens the door to greet a pizza box & got a sunburn from Sitting. On. The. Couch? Minnesota is low in ranking for doses administered & they’re experiencing delays in distribution—Minnesota might want to hold off on wasting the vax on this “rare beauty” and instead give it to someone who can at least rip the plastic off of a new-strategically-placed dry erase board without losing their breath and looking like a frog in pain :unsure: Just my 2 cents

Seriously? I listen to her videos on 2x speed, so I don’t always catch everything she says. If she is actually getting the vaccine soon, that really chaps my hide. Supposedly she is shuper healthy, so what would the justification be for her going ahead of so many people? I have empathy for people who have a weight problem (been there) but a bit less so for those who sit around intentionally mukbanging themselves into super diabetes. That’s just not cool. 😠

Sensual Pick-duction
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I didn’t watch the whole video (or even most of it) but I was scrolling through her comments on her latest grift-fest & one said that she is glad Casshole is getting the Covid vaccine—really? Correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t this the same person who fakes suitors slash dates, only opens the door to greet a pizza box & got a sunburn from Sitting. On. The. Couch? Minnesota is low in ranking for doses administered & they’re experiencing delays in distribution—Minnesota might want to hold off on wasting the vax on this “rare beauty” and instead give it to someone who can at least rip the plastic off of a new-strategically-placed dry erase board without losing their breath and looking like a frog in pain :unsure: Just my 2 cents

Seriously? I listen to her videos on 2x speed, so I don’t always catch everything she says. If she is actually getting the vaccine soon, that really chaps my hide. Supposedly she is shuper healthy, so what would the justification be for her going ahead of so many people? I have empathy for people who have a weight problem (been there) but a bit less so for those who sit around intentionally mukbanging themselves into super diabetes. That’s just not cool. 😠

That’s what the commenter said about Casshole–I didn’t watch the whole snoozefest…I wasn’t even brave enough like you to do it on 2x speed, but you’re right!! I had forgotten about her gloating that her blood work is sooooooooo perfect. According to the Minn. Dept of Health, only some of the elderly are getting the vax, healthcare workers (inc workers at long term care facilities), educators & high risk individuals. Since she says her labs are perfect, she doesn’t count for vaccine dibs cuz she surely ain’t a healthcare worker or an educator. Is she saying she educates people on YouTube on how to apply makeup [badly] and how men are bad for not wanting to date you after you catfish (aka Cassfish) them? Soooo idk….it’s suspicious right now. I wish that commenter had placed a time stamp…  :bleh:

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 423 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.