Thrift Thick Pt 76: OUR Honest Opinions on Cass's Lies & Peekaboo Horror Show

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick Thrift Thick Pt 76: OUR Honest Opinions on Cass's Lies & Peekaboo Horror Show

This topic contains 472 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  burlap 3 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 473 total)
  • Author

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 201
      • Total Created: 202
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

There’s no moving forward for her, by the end of this she’ll be back to eating her boogers in a pre-school classroom.

Please God, do not let her mukbang that.  :puke2:

HearThatSound?
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 234
      • Total Created: 234
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m pretty sure she’s mentioned being considered morbidly obese according to bmi, so I do wonder if she’ll get the vaccine early since I know some states are considering them high risk.

I’m was shocked by how nice her apartment is tbh.  If someone were to drag her ugly ass furniture to the curb she found it on, and fill it with halfway decent stuff, it’d be super nice.

She probably doesn’t wanna move to a regular apartment and can only live in exclusive luxury buildings but there’s no way she can afford that, is it 2 bedroom apartment? with what she mAkes on YouTube can she?  Either she has an OnlyFans, or her mother is writing checks.

There was a time when meadow, Grove, and stream,
    The earth, and every common sight,
    To me did seem apparelled In celestial light,
    The glory and the freshness of a dream.

leveninlied
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 14
      • Total Created: 14
      • Trash Talker

And her apartment is a waste of nearly 3k per month because it looks like a unit at a senior facility in the 1970s. She has NO taste. N-O-N-E. It’s hilarious and tragic she has an MFA.

it’s so cluttered. Ugly 1970s couch, uglier 1980s brass and glass old lady curio shelf, and ugly ass art. It looks like she’s the golden girls poor neighbor. At least get a couch that doesn’t have 4 decades of butt crack sweat compressed into it. Upcycle hard furniture, and save your money for a quality piece of upholstered furniture. It’s not like she’s not on it 10 hours per day.

The Golden Girls Poor Neighbor :rofl: :rofl2: Definitely needs to be in a thread title! I wonder where her mattress came from and how old that is? Maybe Mutti upgraded Cassie’s each time a divorce went through? I think she spent around $200 each on those glass bookshelves. Why she buys from Wayfair instead of Ikea is a mystery for the ages, unless old Finnish Mutti hates the Swedes and taught Casshole overpriced and old-fashioned never goes out of style. I wonder if clinging to Aunt Sandi’s old couches is because she thinks she became a YouTube sensation with her old thrifted couch in Boston? She really seems to think she can just completely regress to whatever brands and cat clips she used in Boston and she’ll be back on top. There’s no moving forward for her, by the end of this she’ll be back to eating her boogers in a pre-school classroom.

Literally the FIRST THING I did after I had a real job (making… not actually that much money, but it seemed like a fortune at the time) was start saving up for real furniture instead of the mishmash of thrifted and gifted junk I’d collected when I was broke and just needed somewhere to sit down.

She’s lived on her own for like… four years now. She seriously can’t buy a “big girl sofa?”

leveninlied
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Sorry for the dp.

I know… pretty much exactly where she lives (spouse used to work VERRRY close to there) and I can confirm that there is NO WAY she can afford that apartment with what she makes from YT unless she has shady financing she doesn’t disclose.

Even the average rent for a small-ish 1-br apartment is around US$1500 a month. For a luxury apartment like hers, it’s at least double that, which is more than I pay to rent an entire house (not in the suburbs, but in a nicer part of the actual city).

Sensual Pick-duction
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 40
      • Total Created: 40
      • Trash Talker

And her apartment is a waste of nearly 3k per month because it looks like a unit at a senior facility in the 1970s. She has NO taste. N-O-N-E. It’s hilarious and tragic she has an MFA.

it’s so cluttered. Ugly 1970s couch, uglier 1980s brass and glass old lady curio shelf, and ugly ass art. It looks like she’s the golden girls poor neighbor. At least get a couch that doesn’t have 4 decades of butt crack sweat compressed into it. Upcycle hard furniture, and save your money for a quality piece of upholstered furniture. It’s not like she’s not on it 10 hours per day.

The Golden Girls Poor Neighbor :rofl: :rofl2: Definitely needs to be in a thread title! I wonder where her mattress came from and how old that is? Maybe Mutti upgraded Cassie’s each time a divorce went through? I think she spent around $200 each on those glass bookshelves. Why she buys from Wayfair instead of Ikea is a mystery for the ages, unless old Finnish Mutti hates the Swedes and taught Casshole overpriced and old-fashioned never goes out of style. I wonder if clinging to Aunt Sandi’s old couches is because she thinks she became a YouTube sensation with her old thrifted couch in Boston? She really seems to think she can just completely regress to whatever brands and cat clips she used in Boston and she’ll be back on top. There’s no moving forward for her, by the end of this she’ll be back to eating her boogers in a pre-school classroom.

Literally the FIRST THING I did after I had a real job (making… not actually that much money, but it seemed like a fortune at the time) was start saving up for real furniture instead of the mishmash of thrifted and gifted junk I’d collected when I was broke and just needed somewhere to sit down. She’s lived on her own for like… four years now. She seriously can’t buy a “big girl sofa?”

I’m certain she can buy a sofa, however she’s gonna keep it if she knows Da HaTeRz don’t like it–remember how long she kept the blue blanket as a background and was very salty when people said to change it up? She is stubborn & cheap–bad combo.  Perhaps she didn’t upload today so that her stan$ continue to believe she is still having tech issues.  I am wondering if she took out a ppp loan like many [rich] family YT vloggers were caught doing when it should have gone to struggling small businesses & she’s spending it all on plastic toys 🤔 p.s. LMAO @ Golden Girl’s Poor Neighbor

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 187
      • Total Created: 187
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

2 bedroom apartments are from $1695-1935 a month in her complex.

Brie06
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 97
      • Total Created: 97
      • Trash Talker

She reminds me of my father in law lol who is super stubborn, never admits he’s wrong and cheap AF. He’s the kinda dude who when something breaks, he’ll spend more trying to fix it or buy the exact same thing as a replacement instead of buying something nicer

leveninlied
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

2 bedroom apartments are from $1695-1935 a month in her complex.

Unless she lives in a different complex than I think she does, the high end is considerably higher than that.

Regardless. I rent a 2br HOME with another adult (both with good incomes from our real jobs) and pay less than the low end of that range, so… no way do I believe she’s paying that rent on her own.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2704
      • Total Created: 2704
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I forget the name of her apartment’s floor plan, but I think it was $2700-$2800. And it would have gone up by $200/mo after the first year if she hadnt had her breakdown to management. And then she has pet rent! $40/mo for the kitties + her utilities 💸💰 I can’t remember if she pays for a parking spot, but paying for an additional gym membership was such a brainiac move :wacko:

How is this woman not an accountant? :thinking:

Darthbinchyness
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 12
      • Total Created: 12
      • Trash Talker

I have been watching Thrift Pick’s channel for the past half an hour and it is beautiful   😥

Truly doing God’s work

Is anyone truly shocked that $hrek was begging on her livestream? The picked up crusted up blob literally makes her living being a shyster…

Lol I’m pretty sure her brows were drawn on drunk, mayonnaise in one hand and wine in the other, double fisting ftw :wine: probably the only action Virgin-ia Roly-poli will ever see in her life time, because she’s not like other girls…

Pinkstar
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

I left a comment on her latest live stream and her stans tried coming for me. She’s a joke. Won’t ever address her last live stream of boo hooing.

Bunny Summers
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 208
      • Total Created: 208
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m sure someone has mentioned, so if so, I’m sorry but whyyyyy, does she feel the need to say a pun, and then explain the shit out of it. does she think she’s hilarious, does she really think her subs don’t understand? whatever it is, it’s infuriating.

burlap
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 159
      • Total Created: 159
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m sure someone has mentioned, so if so, I’m sorry but whyyyyy, does she feel the need to say a pun, and then explain the shit out of it. does she think she’s hilarious, does she really think her subs don’t understand? whatever it is, it’s infuriating.

She definitely thinks she is a genius and everyone else is far below her. Same way she goes on and on about how great she is at spotting obvious typos and should start an editing business.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2704
      • Total Created: 2704
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She definitely thinks she is a genius and everyone else is far below her. Same way she goes on and on about how great she is at spotting obvious typos and should start an editing business.

This makes me picture every copywriter and editor alive watching her trowel on at least 2 coats of Snow White’s foundation while refusing to apply any to her “eye areas” and saying “I should really start a beauty channel on YouTube because this blanched kielbasa with an MFA has a full-time career as a highly-paid makeup monkey 😥 ”

I wonder if tater toot is behind again because there’s another shponshured video she plans to subject the universe to, and being the perfectshunist, workaholic Samsquatch she is, turned it in late for review for the 100th time :scratch:

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 201
      • Total Created: 202
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I wonder if tater toot is behind again because there’s another shponshured video she plans to subject the universe to, and being the perfectshunist, workaholic Samsquatch she is, turned it in late for review for the 100th time :scratch:

That’s highly possible. My theory is that she’s making her stans sweat, worrying that her laptop malfunction has somehow impeded her ability to deliver the quality content they’ve come to expect.  :eyeroll:   Could be a little Column A and a little Column B.  :shrug:

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 473 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.