ThriftCrypt Part 73: Undead Benjamin Bannon is Off Her Meds and Under Attack!

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftCrypt Part 73: Undead Benjamin Bannon is Off Her Meds and Under Attack!

This topic contains 294 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  HRJune 13 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 295 total)
  • Author

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2371
      • Total Created: 2373
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Great work by Mirandat, Just Awful, Nunu, Like Said, Gin, everyone else (and CatButt’s insurer)  :wine:

I tried to get more of The Curious Crusty Life of Undead Benjamin Bannon in there Nunu, but the shortest I could get it down to was still 16 too many. Too many ideas and too few letters.

We’ll see if Benjamin Frumplin lays any eggs, but the smart money is she’s still lost up her own ass reading her huggy tweets and refusing to publish her latest prerecorded rippy-crappy toy opening :popcorn:

Gin
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 50
      • Total Created: 50
      • Trash Talker

New thread title is perfect! Please never change your avi, babyjustice. We can never afford to forget Vegas FootBloat. I have often been tempted to rewatch that video just to find this part. I remember seeing it the first time and being horrified. Little did I realize how her inner world is more decayed and festering than even her appearance suggests. Like a warped version of The Picture of Dorian Gray.

priddylyar
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 490
      • Total Created: 490
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

How does someones foot even get that size  :wacko:

Like Said
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 544
      • Total Created: 544
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I went to check if she uploaded today and nothing then out of boredom checked her toy channel and sure enough she’s a day late bwwwuuuut looks like she has the same blue polish and t shirt from THREE MONTHS AGO (June best and worst)   :scratch:   :wacko:

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Like Said.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

forever lurkin’
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 46
      • Total Created: 46
      • Trash Talker

New thread title is perfect! Please never change your avi, babyjustice. We can never afford to forget Vegas FootBloat. I have often been tempted to rewatch that video just to find this part. I remember seeing it the first time and being horrified. Little did I realize how her inner world is more decayed and festering than even her appearance suggests. Like a warped version of The Picture of Dorian Gray.

Now I have to go searching for this video. I was absent from Cassie world for a few years so I missed it. I’m guessing it’s this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yorVUMXEdaQ

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 112
      • Total Created: 112
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Like Said, your avatar is perfect. The wispy frizz!

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 47
      • Total Created: 47
      • Trash Talker

Love this thread title!

Like Said and Just Awful…your avatars  :rofl:   :rofl2:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I went to check if she uploaded today and nothing then out of boredom checked her toy channel and sure enough she’s a day late bwwwuuuut looks like she has the same blue polish and t shirt from THREE MONTHS AGO (June best and worst) :scratch: :wacko:

I remember her wearing that shirt because we were talking about how she looked like she’d squeezed into a toddler’s top and it was not the look. What in pray tell kept her from having something filmed over 3 months ago ready to upload yesterday? A worm hole in the space-time continuum? These videos from the past show just how many toys she buys each month – so many that she’s worried to show them all in one month!

The Vegas vlog was littered with her leg & foot combo growing like that Violet kid from Willy Wonka. I feel like things were going south before she even boarded the plane and was guzzling the sweet nectar toe-to-toe with Jacob in the airport bar. Most people would have called their doctor or laid off the booze when they quickly became immobile, but Cassie was a trooper and there were 3 ft long shot glasses to drink and all-night buffets calling singing their siren song. I think she was 26 when that all went down, scary.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Link to last year’s pill breakdown since there’s nothing new

https://invidious.glie.town/watch?v=WMbqgWrEU1s

Details are just as murky with the same timeframe of being off meds & it’s everyone else’s fault but she’s learned her lesson and it’ll never happen again  :eyeroll:

Love how she’s ready to storm the pharmacy and demand they give her pills with no script instead of calling her Dr’s office. Her logic is flawless.

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 112
      • Total Created: 112
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Dang, she looked so much better even then. 2017 to now has been a huge decline.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  just awful.

Linnnn
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 6
      • Total Created: 6
      • Trash Talker

I don’t believe the meds/insurance story at all.

I think she has decided to stop her meds herself. Similar to how she stopped therapy after it gave her ‘the tools she needed’.
    It coincides with her wanting to get fitter and eat better.
    I’d put money on the fact she thinks she doesn’t need them and ‘knows’ how to ‘manage’ her mental health…

HearThatSound?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 181
      • Total Created: 181
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I genuinely do hope that she manages to lose weight and get healthier, but I don’t think she’ll be able to do that without a good therapist.  I don’t know if she doesn’t see it, but she 100% treats YouTube as her therapy and that itself shows just how unwell she is.  Problem is that she was coddled her entire life and if a therapist were to tell it how it is, she’d go on a live stream saying she needs to switch therapists because hers is a big meanie that doesn’t handle her like a newborn kitten.

There was a time when meadow, Grove, and stream,
    The earth, and every common sight,
    To me did seem apparelled In celestial light,
    The glory and the freshness of a dream.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 182
      • Total Created: 182
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I don’t believe the meds/insurance story at all. I think she has decided to stop her meds herself. Similar to how she stopped therapy after it gave her ‘the tools she needed’. It coincides with her wanting to get fitter and eat better. I’d put money on the fact she thinks she doesn’t need them and ‘knows’ how to ‘manage’ her mental health…

I could see that, but for a slightly different reason — My guess is when looking up quick and easy fixes for her weight issues, she saw that antidepressants can and often do have a factor in significant weight gain/loss. I wouldn’t be surprised if she went cold turkey thinking that the pounds would just start falling off of her with no additional effort on her part.

forever lurkin’
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 46
      • Total Created: 46
      • Trash Talker

I don’t believe the meds/insurance story at all. I think she has decided to stop her meds herself. Similar to how she stopped therapy after it gave her ‘the tools she needed’. It coincides with her wanting to get fitter and eat better. I’d put money on the fact she thinks she doesn’t need them and ‘knows’ how to ‘manage’ her mental health…

I could see that, but for a slightly different reason — My guess is when looking up quick and easy fixes for her weight issues, she saw that antidepressants can and often do have a factor in significant weight gain/loss. I wouldn’t be surprised if she went cold turkey thinking that the pounds would just start falling off of her with no additional effort on her part.

Ohh that’s such a good point. I still don’t buy that she was/is really going through withdrawal. She looked wayy too put together. But if she were, it would totally be an attempt to lose weight without making much of an effort. Of course it’s the meds that made her fat, not the double batches.

I missed that video of her crying in 2017. How does she film herself like this, edit it, and actually post it? I feel so embarrassed when I post anything in my mental health groups (not that it should be an embarrassing thing), but she’s a public figure and really posts herself like this. I’d feel bad for her, but she’s just so disingenuous and greedy. She’s a shitty person who has a mental illness.

Also, note the difference from 2017 to this year’s video. She was a mess going through withdrawal then, but this time she was completely calm and cool. At the end of 2017’s video, she says people told her she can go to the ER to get some meds to help prevent withdraw. Clearly, she knows there are options in 2020. Liar, liar.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s so good at gaslighting, and so forgettable, that I didn’t even remember that she had already figured out what to do about a med problem back when she posted the last withdrawal video. In that one she said she’d finally lost that weight from grad school, but then gained 5lbs back from being off the med for a week! Why does she persist with this story of how her weight gain and picking really only got going in grad school when every month is catalogued and anyone with eyeballs can see that that’s bullshit? She looked the same for 3 years and then she morphs every month after returning to MN like it’s a time-lapse of 20 years! This latest video stinks of lies and now she’s had a nice vacation and gotten a ton of engagement and views courtesy of another trolling video where she kicks a good cause in the nuts to make more fast cash.

One thing that didn’t make sense at all was when she was complaining how people give her feedback that she doesn’t seem as happy as she used to be, but how she wasn’t on medication and was faking everything. I’m not arguing against her being medicated, but why would she think she’s better off if these meds cause her to be so numb and out of it that she’s picking 24/7, bingeing uncontrollably and compulsively shopping? If they take you from moderately healthy and able to work and socialize, to barely containing your daily rage and unable to work a couple hours a week, where’s the improvement? It sounds like she’s only happy when she’s altered enough to not have to put on a face for even 15 minutes a week. I don’t think it has anything to do with treating any problems; her only goal is to expend zero energy on anything that isn’t waddling around pantless and feeding her many addictions.

And if people coming to the channel expecting to see Cassie 1.0 bothers her so damn much, then why oh why has she specifically chosen an old video of “fake” Cassie as the advertisement for her channel? If that doesn’t represent who you really are and the comparisons piss you off, why are you still choosing that to represent your brand 5+ yrs later?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  babyjustice.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 295 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.