ThriftCrypt Part 73: Undead Benjamin Bannon is Off Her Meds and Under Attack!

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftCrypt Part 73: Undead Benjamin Bannon is Off Her Meds and Under Attack!

This topic contains 601 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  Double Bitch 5 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 602 total)
  • Author

just awful
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 138
      • Total Created: 138
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

That foundation really did look better on her than any other I’ve seen her try

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2439
      • Total Created: 2441
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Ahahahaaaaaaaaaaa Steph :clap: !!! Those are prime cuts of pure gold! It’s a nice ode to Halloween with all those animal masks too. I think part of the reason she looks so scary in them is that they stick right to and show the shape of that mug of hers, no matter what she’s got going on with lenses and angles.

I forgot about the black box of terrible secrets!

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 249
      • Total Created: 249
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Ahahahaaaaaaaaaaa Steph :clap: !!! Those are prime cuts of pure gold! It’s a nice ode to Halloween with all those animal masks too. I think part of the reason she looks so scary in them is that they stick right to and show the shape of that mug of hers, no matter what she’s got going on with lenses and angles. I forgot about the black box of terrible secrets!

steph, did you add that black box?🤢🤮🥺 :rofl:   :rofl2:   :puke2:   :puke:

great video!

Steph
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 37
      • Total Created: 37
      • Trash Talker

Ahahahaaaaaaaaaaa Steph :clap: !!! Those are prime cuts of pure gold! It’s a nice ode to Halloween with all those animal masks too. I think part of the reason she looks so scary in them is that they stick right to and show the shape of that mug of hers, no matter what she’s got going on with lenses and angles. I forgot about the black box of terrible secrets!

steph, did you add that black box?🤢🤮🥺 :rofl: :rofl2: :puke2: :puke: great video!

Thanks 4 watching! I watched her original vid and was super creeped out by her blank stares and whatever she was doing in bed! You’re right babyjustice, it is good timing 4 Halloween!🤣🤣🤣

And no, Silee. Thankfully, she edited in the blk box. Ugh, no one needs to see whats under it   :puke2:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

How lazy do you have to be not to catch yourself flashing your junk and edit it right out? I guess any task that takes <5 minutes is out of the question, but why not err on the side of not being demonetized by simply having shorts or fleece pants on for all of 10 mins for your video? Even she can’t overheat that quickly. She should put that box over her face all the time if she’s worried about offending people.

That video was during her I’ve Totally Changed Guise! phase I think, when she was working overtime putting e-p-i-c amounts of work into her channel to breathe life back into it again — that phase that lasted a month before she started claiming oodles of fans were begging her for the old clothing and makeup subscription box content and she was just forced by popular opinion to return to her slow and lazy, paint-by-number content.

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 84
      • Total Created: 84
      • Trash Talker

She should put that box over her face all the time if she’s worried about offending people.

:rofl: :rofl2:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Someone must have slept through her alarm again all week because she’s *cough, doesn’t have anything recorded, cough* — surprise! — streaming again! She even took the time to slim herself down by 50lbs in the first photo, so she has her work underpants on :yes: ! Cat dragged into picture to convince people she’s so much fun and oh so sweet? Check. So excited to show off her man Feeg! that she forgot to cut out most of her doughy face in photo 2? Check!

If she’s not streaming til 6, maybe she’ll show off her dinner? I want to know what protein powder she’s using, but I’m sure she can’t say because she’s scared guise, scared someone obsessed with her will get to every warehouse carrying the product, or every store that receives it across the entire US or world, just to poison every single container with penicillin to give her a reaction where she needs a goddamn Benadryl.

Brie06
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 7
      • Total Created: 7
      • Trash Talker

Anyone watch her live steam? Also when I saw the screen shots of her putting lotion on her legs without any context, I legit thought she was getting off lol why did she film that??? Lmao

kknope
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 154
      • Total Created: 154
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Oh my god, she is letting out all of her sexual repression in this livestream.

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 41
      • Total Created: 41
      • Trash Talker

:sleep: Watched about 20 minutes of the livestream. Cassie looked ok, and was happy without being manic. My Significant Other heard the video and asked what I was listening to. We are X’ers, so he didn’t understand how one person could talk about themselves non-stop for an over an hour. Especially someone who has no real accomplishments. Less than 300 on the livestream, these are probably die hard ‘stans. Discussed dating, she’s getting lots of matches on Bumble, which isn’t surprising given the photoshopping she does to her pictures (but guise, she isn’t like those other girlz who use filters).  But, no dates. She’s wearing a basic hoodie, and it definitely hides her double chin.  :sleep:

Miscellaneous… I have actually looked into fillers (for some lift in lower face), and I don’t think she has had any filler in her lips. I think she does Photoshop her lips in IG to give them a “prettier” shape. Those teeth are definitely capped, though.

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 41
      • Total Created: 41
      • Trash Talker

Yikes, I must have missed this! A 30 year old women giggling about sex is so gross…

Toni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2024
      • Total Created: 2025
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yikes, I must have missed this! A 30 year old women giggling about sex is so gross…

She somehow succeeds at being a combination of a ten year old boy and an elderly prude when speaking about sex.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It gets so gross, and it’s like listening to a lust-programmed robot.

No dating updates she feels comfortable sharing — smuggest face ever — but she said she has a ton of matches at once and doesn’t want to have to break any hearts. Someone pointed out that all the guys probably have a bunch of matches too, and she said she doesn’t like that.

She re-told the story of the guy who wanted to meet for drinks and then blocked her when she said no, like it was news. Some friend of hers at a bonfire last weekend had also matched with him and he stood her up.

She needs a guy who appreciates that she gives him something to grab onto. The chat went through a list of every kind of guy CatPiss could like, and it was gross. someone said “Cassie wants em thiiiiiick,” and she said no, not necessarily, she wants someone who appreciates her thickness and is just thick enough to sit on.

Then she said she doesn’t want a guy who’s so into thick girls that if she loses weight and has less of a gut, he wouldn’t want her anymore. Someone said they’re a demisexual too and she said there have been 2 or 3 times when she hasn’t known someone and still been “sexual attracted.” So natural and convincing, just rolls right off the tongue :rofl:

She’s throwing Trasha under the bus for having an OnlyFans — It’s what finally turned her off from Trish (but spoiler, she’s still a fan).

CInccIno
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1608
      • Total Created: 1608
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Except Cassie isn’t thicc, she’s morbidly obese. What’s the point about bragging about how many matches she has if she refuses to meet them? Also, I still don’t understand what demisexual is according to her terms. I’m pretty sure it’s just another example of how she’s not like other girls.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I didn’t hear all of it, but it seemed to go from food to sex back to food. I think the videos go private after it ends so she can stick 40 ads in them.

Someone asked what her vegetarian protein sources are and she said: vegan protein shakes, RX protein bars, nut butter, nuts, eggs, and sometimes beans and avocados. I kept waiting to hear tofu or something from the soy family or maybe quinoa, but that sounds like the exact same stuff she was eating before, except I guess she traded in candy “trail mix” and candy bars for double-batch protein shakes filled with extra added carbs. She didn’t mention her favorite food group of processed dairy, aka, sugar with some protein, which tells me she couldn’t brag she’s off the stuff. I really am puzzled after her weeks with a nutritionist/pershunal-trainer-type person that she’s possibly eating even more convenience foods :unsure:

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 602 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.