ThriftCrypt Part 73: Undead Benjamin Bannon is Off Her Meds and Under Attack!

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftCrypt Part 73: Undead Benjamin Bannon is Off Her Meds and Under Attack!

This topic contains 601 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  Double Bitch 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 602 total)
  • Author

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2456
      • Total Created: 2458
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m actually surprised she showed the baby Cassie log ride picture. How will her many stalkers control themselves now that they’ve seen her in her larval state?

Her larval state :rofl: ! From Log Larva to Carpet Slug: The Real Hollywood Minneshnowtah Story of Cassie Napoli.

It is weird she’s not worried someone will recognize her family from the photo, and then work day and night to trace her father’s family back to some town in Italy and ping her from there. It’s also weird she wants people to think that she, of the no-hormonal-issues-or-PCOS and nearly-perfect bloodwork, is having regular hot flashes that require carrying a ridiculous fan around in her 20s.

Don't be what they made you — Aftercare

lilybug
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 815
      • Total Created: 817
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Purses are my weakness. I tend to like a variety of styles but I’m also picky.

Her purse is ugly. I know some people are just not purse people but with how much money she wastes you’d think she could find a prettier purse. That thing just looks nasty.

Every time I see a screen shot of her, she just looks so old and matronly. Is it the glasses? The hair?

Chloe
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 56
      • Total Created: 56
      • Trash Talker

When I saw the video thumbnail I actually thought her daily secret was not throwing away that filthy worn purse.  I can’t believe that’s just how the handbag was made.  It’s very ugly

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Chloe.

Joni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 715
      • Total Created: 716
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

It’s mean to put a kid who is scared in front of the pack on a scary ride. i’m really starting to think her whole family hates her. lol  Quite a gob on her candyman daddy there. Whew. Between him and Mutti’s Joker smile, it’s no wonder Cassie could deepthroat a watermelon.

Did she really show her picked tits on the Doctors like that? Jesus. Some things you keep to yourself.

PrettyforNothing
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 594
      • Total Created: 594
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

That bag cost $275 or something like that, unless she thrifted it but I think if she did thrift it she would have said so.

fruitloooops
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 54
      • Total Created: 54
      • Trash Talker

She is such a shameless shill. I’ve seen people actually requesting a ‘what’s in your bag’ video for ages but she only shat it out when she got a sponsor. Same with her ‘what I eat in a day’ videos…
    Back when she was on her thredup binge she would say she loved doing those steal their style videos because her viewers love them… but surprise surprise, she stopped doing them once thredup stopped sponsoring her 🙄 I don’t know how her viewers can’t see that she doesn’t give a crap about what any of them want if money isn’t involved lol

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It’s mean to put a kid who is scared in front of the pack on a scary ride. i’m really starting to think her whole family hates her. lol Quite a gob on her candyman daddy there. Whew. Between him and Mutti’s Joker smile, it’s no wonder Cassie could deepthroat a watermelon. Did she really show her picked tits on the Doctors like that? Jesus. Some things you keep to yourself.

Yup, well it was edited in as part of the piece anyways https://youtu.be/prN3I_MLcZ4

It’s kind of chilling to hear Dr. Ho talk about how, even though Cassie reported her skin picking as her main problem, she’s concerned that it’s all part of a cycle of addiction that’s just going to move from one thing to the next. I didn’t remember Catfish admitting picking and bingeing make her euphoric.

It’s actually kind of scary that she dropped therapy and couldn’t give less of a shit about things. I’m sure she only ever went on the show to bump her channel and get some narc sympathy (same for Joker Becky).

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 756
      • Total Created: 756
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I’m actually surprised she showed the baby Cassie log ride picture. How will her many stalkers control themselves now that they’ve seen her in her larval state?

Not only that, but now they can draw up a schematic that can help them pinpoint the location of the ride. They can then find out who operated the ride, and get the passenger log. Passenger log will contain names, dob, ssn of riders. Not only could someone find Cassie, they could Buffalo Bill and and BE Cassie.

robot
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1190
      • Total Created: 1192
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I don’t think even Buffalo Bill would want to go near the creature from the lake that is Casspick.

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 249
      • Total Created: 249
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I don’t think even Buffalo Bill would want to go near the creature from the lake that is Casspick.

oh this made me 😃 ! Yes, he would see her nasty picked skin and pass on it. Despite the fact that she has plenty of surface area with which to make a skin suit.

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 89
      • Total Created: 89
      • Trash Talker

From Log Larva to Carpet Slug: The Real Hollywood Minneshnowtah Story of Cassie Napoli.

:rofl2:

@ nunu, “It puts the Neosporin on its skin or it gets the hose again”

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 756
      • Total Created: 756
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

From Log Larva to Carpet Slug: The Real Hollywood Minneshnowtah Story of Cassie Napoli.

:rofl2: @ nunu, “It puts the Neosporin on its skin or it gets the hose again”

”I got your cats down here mister, they’re hurt real bad”

I just realized that indeed she has the skin surface (“What are you, an 18”?), but her badly picked skin would make an ugly lady suit. Yes that was awful.

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 940
      • Total Created: 940
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

If Buffalo Bill put Casshole down a hole, she’d complain about the daylight hours, say it was mouldy then want to speak to the manager.

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 141
      • Total Created: 141
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

That bag cost $275 or something like that, unless she thrifted it but I think if she did thrift it she would have said so.

What kind of bag is it?

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

If Buffalo Bill put Casshole down a hole, she’d complain about the daylight hours, say it was mouldy then want to speak to the manager.

This is so accurate I’m completely losing it :rofl: :worthy: :rofl2: ! Bizarrely enough, her weekly wear shit actually looks like it is mostly filmed in a basement hole with the decorating and lighting choices of a serial killer. Maybe Buffalo Bill was just another person crushed by the Big Modern Art Establishment while getting his MFA?

I want to know what kind of hilariously-overpriced purse that is too. It was an upgrade at the time because she only had these too-old-for-Mutti Kate Spade bags until this one, but then she covered it with plush toys and Doki Doki charms and it looked like something you’d use to lure kids outside a mall.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 602 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.