ThriftCrypt Part 73: Undead Benjamin Bannon is Off Her Meds and Under Attack!

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftCrypt Part 73: Undead Benjamin Bannon is Off Her Meds and Under Attack!

This topic contains 601 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  Double Bitch 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 602 total)
  • Author

MissT
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 1551
      • Total Created: 1552
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2456
      • Total Created: 2458
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

^ I checked her cluttered af description box for info about her bag, but it’s the one damn thing that isn’t there. I guess she’s worried everyone will run out and buy one since she’s such a roaring success as an influencer — and then how will she stand out in a crowd :unsure: ??

:chair:

nunu
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 756
      • Total Created: 756
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

That purse looks like her. Grey, lumpen, shapeless and beat up and played out.

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 141
      • Total Created: 141
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

What a hideous, moth-eaten old bag! And the purse doesn’t look very good, either  :yahoo:

Like Said
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 551
      • Total Created: 551
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

man It’s really not hard to mess up a simple brown leather crossbody purse but somehow she manages to pick the ugliest color, distress level and body. You couldn’t convince me that thing wasn’t pleather and cost any more than 3.99 at goodwill or else I would barf. Hell you could find nicer quality and less fugly at a thrift store if you have good taste! She just has awful nasty taste in everything! Clothes, glasses, hair, food, shoes, socks, stuffed animals, plastic toys, couches, bras/undies, jewelry, furniture, bedding, makeup, and now purses!

Seriously  there is not one thing she owns that makes me want to go find it. Not one fucking thing. Usually youtubers will have something that makes you curious or interested or admirable in this materialistic world and all her shit is just that: SHIT! She makes me shudder at hand cream now 🙁

I tried searching for her purse but no luck maybe someone can I used ”distressed” and “exposed zipper” as some key words lol

her last purse vid was 2017 and she still had that disgusting embarrassing lanyard that was dirty THREE years ago! She looked a little better then even though at the time I already though she looked decrepit and old. Oh and her hand in her new thumb nail looks like a chunky devils claw or some thing terrifying  :devil:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

HearThatSound?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 195
      • Total Created: 195
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

People in the comments say they think its a Latico bag in the Marina style. I looked it up and it looks pretty similar and it’s $235

There was a time when meadow, Grove, and stream,
    The earth, and every common sight,
    To me did seem apparelled In celestial light,
    The glory and the freshness of a dream.

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 249
      • Total Created: 249
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She’s got a new vid up, chins in play, Sideburns in play, says she like to use two fingers🤮

Gin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 76
      • Total Created: 76
      • Trash Talker

New video- about 8:15- why does it look like she has a wart on the end of her schnozz? Am I seeing things?

Edited to add: @Like Said- her demon finger is the stuff of nightmares. Idk if I’m the only one, but her overstuffed hyper flexed vegan sausage digits (usually in her thumbnail photos) make me irrationally ragey. Carry on…

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Gin.

Browneyedgal
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1801
      • Total Created: 1801
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Haru
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 598
      • Total Created: 598
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Good work on growing out your mustache.

Attachments:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’s got a new vid up, chins in play, Sideburns in play, says she like to use two fingers🤮

“I prefer 2 fingers, eheheheheh,” and now she owes us all brain bleach, new eyes, new ears and Rohypnol for the remaining memories :pcwhack:

When are these desperate, disconcerting, begging for sex ed hints going to stop? She can’t not know she’s doing it; she records this shit and listens to it before she hits publish!

I don’t understand how someone can iceberg a camera that hard and still just be a jumble of overgrown weird hairs, grey skin, and fat deposits. No one is watching for application tips — NO ONE, not even her stanniest of stans — so feel free to sit the fuck back from the camera you ghoul!

At just before 21 minutes, jeez, she still thinks she’s Cassie of 10 years ago (with a warped lens) and can’t get enough of her sexy self :stop:

I guess that bag is up there with her top-secret personal collection of bougie stuff she hides with her YSL PR, Pat McGrath palettes and Drunk Elephant purchases.

Just a teeny tiny dinner of a protein shake guise 😥 , how did she even have the strength to film? (Probably dinner #2 or the 1800 kcal lunch)

baklava
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 9
      • Total Created: 9
      • Trash Talker

When she said the 2 fingers thing, I said NOOO out loud. Argh stop! I just want to say to her, you know, you can let some of them pass by! You don’t have to point out every word that can possibly relate to sex in any way, jeez. Tee-hee oh no I said “way!” Like, having your way with someone! Like you know, seeexxxx!!! (Sorry, that was just my Cassie impression.)

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

What’s In Ca$$hie’s Hag Bag? 

Ok Steph, in Ca$$hie terms, this video is “my pershun” and we’re totally gonna get Pokemon save the date cards and def get married :cuz: !

The clips from the old videos :good: Her bag rant! The lizard eye shoutouts! Wedgie talk! Her rotund Vegas foot! :rofl:   :rofl2:   :yes:

I was waiting for a clip at the very end after she said to subscribe of her bitching someone out in the comment section or her subs telling someone to go die!

I spit, I laughed, I teared up, and this really makes the fact that she’s still on youtube worth it :clap:

Eta: I’d totally forgotten her description of her gallbladder :wine: !

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  babyjustice.

Mb
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 236
      • Total Created: 236
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’ve harped on about Cassie’s hair a million times before, but oh my God she carries around a brush in her purse to comb out tangles. Why pretend you’re trying to take care of your curls and then brush them??? Just straighten it or get a wig.

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 141
      • Total Created: 141
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Her weird little tuft in front looks bald in this new video.

fucking hell, the reeling vertiginous horror on display here

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  just awful.
    Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 602 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.