ThriftPick Part 72: Count Chalkula's Total Eclipse of the Sun After 4:00 pm

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftPick Part 72: Count Chalkula's Total Eclipse of the Sun After 4:00 pm

This topic contains 548 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  robot 2 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 549 total)
  • Author

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2287
      • Total Created: 2288
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Begin the Weekly-Wear analyses! If she bothers to post one :popcorn:

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 170
      • Total Created: 170
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

:heart: Yay, thank you!! Love it!

New Weekly Wear is available if you look at her playlists (not on her page as of me typing this), I have it downloaded already to make some gifs. Spoiler alert, more foundation mixing, extra-EXTRA chalky!!

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

:heart: Yay, thank you!! Love it! New Weekly Wear is available if you look at her playlists (not on her page as of me typing this), I have it downloaded already to make some gifs. Spoiler alert, more foundation mixing, extra-EXTRA chalky!!

Cool cool cool. I’m sick as hell so I will claim temporary brain damage if the title upsets anyone. Invidio is down for me, seems like they’re dropping their servers long before Sept 1st :negative: . I’ve been looking for alternatives, but the only thing I’ve found is https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl and it seems complicated. Could be my brain on fire or it’s actually tricky :scratch:

ETA: Oh, please gif this Hoss informing Too Faced that they need to go back to art school to learn foundation colors!

Fuck’s sake, she’s a literal mime!!! 

Who could go in store to exchange the shade and end up with this? Who?

She’s never heard of non-acnegenic? :chair:

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  babyjustice.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

– Exchanges the shade for a different one mid-video during a very essential trip to Sephora
    – Gets a HILARIOUSLY ghostly shade match that she blames on the Sephora employee who helped her
    – Claims she doesn’t want to use mix-in mediums because it changes the formula of the foundation, doesn’t give credit to her commenters and instead acts like she hadn’t been using mix-in mediums in almost every WW
    – Decides she’s going to replace the NYX white with the way-too-pale Born This Way Matte Foundation instead

If you make that much of a fuss over looking “SO HORRIFICALLY ORANGE/YELLOW” and have to put in a disclaimer saying you don’t mean people with that skintone look horrific, and you flutter your fingers around your face when you look like a chalky fucking mess, you might be a racist.

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

^ Her eye looks all fucked again in the Day-3 rotisserie photo. She really will keep screwing with it til it has to be removed and then she’ll be popping a dirty, glass eye in and out and blaming that for all her problems. Too bad she never had a warning that she needed to see a doctor about it for 3 years.

I looked at the shade range and how — oh how — did the Cuntess decide the lightest shade “CLOUD” was the obvious alternative to Vanilla? It’s EIGHT SHADES UP! “Polar, Cloud” CatShit is a fucking mess. Just buy the rosy undertone “very light” alternative to Vanilla or the one above that you barely-sentient toaster! Her job for 8+ years… :eyeroll:

Oh, and you know what screws up the formula of a foundation even more than adding 80% white mix-in? Adding a totally different foundation with a specific finish and its own ingredients! She is too dumb to live, or at least be on yt.

bouledegomme
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1751
      • Total Created: 1752
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

@babyjustice:

https://mirrorace.com/

https://letsupload.io/

BIGGEST LETDOWN OF 2020?? | Too Faced Born This Way Matte Foundation (WEEKLY WEAR: Oily Skin Review) https://mirrorace.com/m/embed/2kqpv#

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 217
      • Total Created: 217
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Whoever said she’s a mime, omg! I’ve never seen a chubby mime, but omg😭and of course she’s wearing that shirt! And wtf is she doing with that white cloud shade? My god, I watch her on my tv and it only magnifies her pores and crusty bits and facial hair! :puke:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Can you imagine being her hairdresser? Waiting for the Cassfeet to bust through your door yelling “MAAAAHHHHMMM!” while dripping sweat and watching her pork-chop hands grab at everything in the shop?

Then you have to listen to the 2 Edies act like competitive cunts hissing at each other while asking them to please not remove their masks.

After you deal with that circus, Marcell Marceau’s face is in your hands and you have to wash the thick, dried gesso off her forehead to massage her disgusting scalp. Then comes Cassie’s free hour of therapy bitching about life and demanding more layers and more body, and asking: doesn’t my hair look thicker and gorgeous??? My stans say so!

And you know those bitches barely tip or use the “I’ll get you next time!”, and CatFuck grabs every “free sample” not nailed down or locked up

:puke:

That poor stylist.

Certainly she finally got to the PO after shopping at Sephora one day, and getting her little haircut another day :scratch:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m STFU now, just wanted to throw the conclusion on here. Golly Gee, it sounds like there’s so much shit coming in that she can’t find what’s what – and – she found a way to not acknowledge the gift and possibly had it sent back :finger3:

Bad news Cassandra Vanita Napoli, the USPS is essentially being defunded and you’re going to miss the days when you were too lazy to pick up your bags and bags of spoils, and there’s not going to be a manager to complain to. Get ready to rent a box at UPS; they’re going to have none of your shit :finger2:

liblady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 16
      • Total Created: 16
      • Trash Talker

1) Didn’t think it possible but it looks like she gained more weight in her face compared to the last WW. Her face looks larger and like gravity is pulling it to the floor.

2) Not taking into consideration that she cannot shade match herself to save her life…… why is she still even doing WW tests during COVID? Most comments I’ve seen by the public on beauty forums are that foundations (and lip products) are the last thing folks are thinking about right now cuz—-mask. No one can even see your face, and if you are out and about, you’re probably not thinking about trying dozens of new foundations right now with a mask to rub them all off and spending a ton of money. I’ve seen ppl talking about trying more eyeshadow looks and eye palettes because the eyes have become pretty much the focal point during the current mask situation.

No one wanted to see weekly wear tests pre-covid, and even more so now. She’s wasting her time and coin.

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 909
      • Total Created: 909
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

The most shocking thing for me on those wear test gifs is the deep welts being left on her nose by her glasses.
    I’ve worn glasses all my life and been morbidly obese and never, never have my glasses left marks like that. Of course, my foundation rubs off a little but those are welts.  Much like her medic alert bracelet, they are cutting off her circulation. Good grief she is a mess.

Also, she is a lazy ungrateful child. That sub was telling her every day for like a week that she’d sent a package. She couldn’t even be bothered crawling out of her mayo coma to go and get it. Now it’s likely been sent back. What else did she have to do? How was she so busy that she couldn’t drive to the post office? Just shut your PO Box down or insist on letters only if you can’t be enough of a decent human being to collect packages people have thoughtfully paid to send you.

Taffee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 6
      • Total Created: 6
      • Trash Talker

New commenter here. Been watching Cassie for years. Used to like her – then she began using her YouTube channel as an outlet for all of her traumas. It’s so sad what she has become over the past few years. In her early years of youtube she was a pretty girl who was outgoing with a decent personality . She was someone I would be friends with. But she has become a stubborn recluse and refuses to accept advice from anyone trying to help her. I find it hilarious how she always talks about how she was so depressed when she was younger bc she had an eating disorder and blah blah – because you’re sooo much happier now Cassie?? She justifies her obesity because the alternative (of course) is an eating disorder. Those double batches of buttery goods aren’t an eating disorder too?

She needs to find that ‘big girl job’ she’s always fucking talked about. YouTube ain’t it and is making her so mentally unwell – but I can’t stop watching lol. She’s everything I’m glad I’m not.

Everyone says it, but how she got a MFA but can’t shade match?  I was gagging at the amount of foundation she was slathering across her mug. She looks so clownish when she does her makeup. ‘Biggest letdown of 2020?’ Just like her ear infection, this foundation is sooo much worse than everything else this year. So tone deaf.

Also, I want to burn every horizontally striped garment she owns

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

The most shocking thing for me on those wear test gifs is the deep welts being left on her nose by her glasses. I’ve worn glasses all my life and been morbidly obese and never, never have my glasses left marks like that. Of course, my foundation rubs off a little but those are welts. Much like her medic alert bracelet, they are cutting off her circulation. Good grief she is a mess. Also, she is a lazy ungrateful child. That sub was telling her every day for like a week that she’d sent a package. She couldn’t even be bothered crawling out of her mayo coma to go and get it. Now it’s likely been sent back. What else did she have to do? How was she so busy that she couldn’t drive to the post office? Just shut your PO Box down or insist on letters only if you can’t be enough of a decent human being to collect packages people have thoughtfully paid to send you.

Even worse, I remember there was a subscriber who commented on one of her recent videos asking her if she’d received the lip balms she had sent her, obviously different from the one tweeting her about her PO box. Absolutely lazy and ungrateful. You can’t even DM your own fan, ask them for the tracking, and do some Karening on someone else’s behalf? Of course baking ingredient runs, Sephora exchanges, and haircuts take precedent.

Her comment section is full of more constructive criticism lately and I love it — That she should ensure she has the correct shade before filming, that she uses way too fucking much of everything, that she had more options other than “warm-leaning neutral” and “pale princesses only”, specifically Snow, which is the same shade as her TF concealer. Not sure why someone commented that the shade wasn’t available, because it absolutely is. Like how do you leave the store with that shade and think it’s going to match you?

Some Count Chalkula realness (much better quality if you open them in a new tab):

null

null

null

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Damn right about those glasses HRJune. Years and years of refusing to have them adjusted, creating welts to pick open & blame on her period or some product. Nope, she’s not sizing up in her spectacles — they fit just as well as those sweet Stitch Fix salmon shorts did! Reserve her spot in the ER for when they spontaneously crack and splinter into her googly, drippy eyes while she’s pushing out a double-batch on the toilet any day now :poop:

How can you be Mutti and see your dimwit, speshull offspring meet you at the mall looking like she face planted drunk into a can of white house paint and not get her actual help?

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 707
      • Total Created: 707
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She looked like a fat Gary Oldman in Dracula smearing that white shit on her face.

Her hair looked decent after the cut, but why doesn’t she use her bang hair that never grows as actual bangs? She used to, and it was much more flattering. Her hair really only curls around her face, so it makes sense to straighten it to loose waves. But nay, Catbutt can never afford to alienate her 60yo audience by looking 42.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 549 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.