ThriftPick Part 72: Count Chalkula's Total Eclipse of the Sun After 4:00 pm

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftPick Part 72: Count Chalkula's Total Eclipse of the Sun After 4:00 pm

This topic contains 550 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  babyjustice 15 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 551 total)
  • Author

Silee
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 217
      • Total Created: 217
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Does anyone need to go to a nutritionist to learn not to eat double batches every week? And all that mayo and butter?

Cupcakecutie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 25
      • Total Created: 25
      • Trash Talker

I bet she is pre diabetic and her md is making her see one. Full disclosure that is what happened to me

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 28
      • Total Created: 28
      • Trash Talker

I could only watch 5 minutes, and clicked off after she talked about being more fit a year ago. I’ve watched for about 5 years ago, and she’s never been close to average, let alone fit. A year ago, she was “morbidly obese” per her doctor.

More importantly the timing of this is just gross. She started ok, talking about how challenging 2020 has been for everyone, but then quickly got on the topic EVERYONE wants to know about…her weight. She has a “I’m so fat” video every six months. And given her remaining stans appear to be middle aged and older, and red state America…they all share her pain in the comment section,  after every one of these videos.. Do any of them give a damn if people are dying of COVID, the planet is on fire, or politicians are threatening armed insurrection??? No, those subs left after Cassie insulted nurses, minorities, servers, dog owners,  sexual assault survivors, people who liked Kobe Bryant, etc etc etc.

These pity parties are a regular part of Cassie’s schedule, and nothing ever changes. I want to jump all over people telling Cassie… a supported by her parents, living in a top market apt, 30 year old semi-adult with zero work ethic…. is so STRONG for sharing way too much on you tube.  STRONG is going to your high risk essential worker job everyday.  STRONG is picking up and starting over after your entire life is burned to the ground. STRONG is a painfully shy athlete using her forum to speak out against injustice regardless of the cost.

I get YTT post via email, so I keep up with you guys. Have no desire to spend time with Cassie and her lunchroom table of Karens telling her how she is beautiful and speshul. :puke:

jennajem
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 133
      • Total Created: 133
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Is she stealing her content ideas from glitterandlazers now? Even her stories about crazy dieting, explanations of what she was feeling, and what she’s doing about it are the same.

There is not a chance she worked out “2-3 hours” a day. Exposition is still a lie you dimwit.

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Is she stealing her content ideas from glitterandlazers now? Even her stories about crazy dieting, explanations of what she was feeling, and what she’s doing about it are the same. There is not a chance she worked out “2-3 hours” a day. Exposition is still a lie you dimwit.

Did she really say she worked out 2-3 hours a day?????  I use to actually watch all her video’s (post Boston). I don’t remember Cassie ever discussing running, hiking, etc. The only exercise I watched was her “day in the life” video where she used some light weight barbells and did a few yoga stretches. She signed up for a you tube yoga class a while back, but never mentioned it again.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 2288
      • Total Created: 2289
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Is she stealing her content ideas from glitterandlazers now? Even her stories about crazy dieting, explanations of what she was feeling, and what she’s doing about it are the same. There is not a chance she worked out “2-3 hours” a day. Exposition is still a lie you dimwit.

She’s a cunning grifter, as slow-witted as she appears. You’d better believe she sees what channels and journeys are getting attention right now and has strategized her next youtube move.

Remember she maintains that her work weeks are 60-70 hours, so from that reasoning, 15-30 mins working out on a Monday = 2-3 hours 7 days a week with the Cassie calculator.

These pity parties are a regular part of Cassie’s schedule, and nothing ever changes. 

Only the topic of self pity. I didn’t win Tati’s contest so it was all a set-up! How am I a racist for asking a KKK member to be my trusted mod?! Everyone’s calling me a slut & a whore! My pharmacy effed up my brain pills! Grad school killed my creativity! The Cheesecake Factory owes me free shit cuz they were light on my sauce! My channel’s dying even though no one works harder than me! Men don’t want me because I’m not a slut or a whore! Coronavirus (which affected my work and social life by 2%) gave me bad mentalz! Working out in junior high made me morbidly obese at 30!

Rinse & fucking repeat with this Hoss.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 170
      • Total Created: 170
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Is she stealing her content ideas from glitterandlazers now? Even her stories about crazy dieting, explanations of what she was feeling, and what she’s doing about it are the same.

Actually, that just reminded me… Given that Cassie is a big ol’ Onision fan who loved watching him tear down younger girls for their looks so she could feel better about herself, and also a big ol’ Shane Dawson stan, I wouldn’t be surprised if Eugenia Cooney was on her radar. Cassie said, “You crave having people asking, ‘Are you eating enough? Are you okay?’ Like, you want that, cause that’s validating, that means that what you’re doing is paying off, like you are getting skinny, and skinny to the point that people are worried about you.” Basically every single top comment on EC’s videos lately is some variant of that as a reason not to enable her. The only reason I’m speculating that is because IMO I don’t think Cassie really identifies with this, I’ve never seen anyone comment anything like that, I don’t think Becky would say that, she doesn’t meet with friends who would say that (at risk of narc rage). I think she’s been using a supposed restrictive eating disorder in her past to justify her current binge eating disorder, and now she literally cannot get away from herself and the damage she’s done to herself.

Jesus, and that being said, the gallbladder surgery! She has no insight to realize that she doubled down on her double batches the day she got to take a day-long nap with a lap full of candy and her thumb in her mouth while her mom cooked her double-dairy chili.

Edit: I had tapped out at the outro and just heard it now, come on @ “Please be more mindful of how you speak to me and others”, did she not say that a reality show contestant was “nothing but skin and bones and plastic surgery”? Yeah, not buying any of that, either.

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Nikkia Joy, and Australian beauty you tuber had an excellent video on her eating disorder from her days as a model and MUA.  It was incredibly raw and honest. The cassie line about people asking “…are you eating enough..” sounds like something Nikkia might have said in her video. We have all seen pictures of Cassie going back 10-15 years, and she doesn’t look anorexic in any of the pictures, which is what would cause people to be concerned about her starving herself.

As for Cassie telling people to be mindful of how they speak????????? She has repeatedly  attacked people in her comments, and in the “stories” she shares in her video’s. Yikes.

forever lurkin’
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

If her eating disorder is as serious as she says, hopefully a nutritionist will help get that in check by giving her a meal plan she can follow. But like others mentioned, she needs some psychological help as well. A nutritionist isn’t gonna get to the root of her problems. Even if she loses weight, the fragility, low self esteem, arrogance, and entitlement aren’t going anywhere. Get some help, Cassie. The same way you’re finally admitting (about damn time!) that you were hiding behind the self love/body positivity thing, look within at how your attitude towards others is just you hiding (though we all see it) your deep insecurities. Instead of lashing out and playing the victim and getting defensive, take some damn responsibility.

I was surprised that at the end of the video she actually admitted that she’s going on a weight loss journey. All she wants is to be conventionally attractive, which nobody can blame her for, but it comes off so hypocritical given the way she is so smug about other women. But as it turns out, she is, in fact, just like other girls hahah

Also, when she talked about her thin friends growing up, it reminded me of that video where she talked about her friends being in relationships while she wasn’t and how she showed us, on camera, how she makes herself feel better by bringing others down. It’s the same thing she’s been doing this WHOLE time with her self love stuff and hatred towards society.  Society is bad and women that abide by society’s standards are bad, meaning Cassie is good, Cassie is right, and Cassie is always the victim

VanillaGorilla
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 401
      • Total Created: 401
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

She needs a therapist and she needs to do her therapy work and let go of her ego while she does it.

Mb
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 226
      • Total Created: 226
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Other people have said this here before but I wanna bring it up again. I don’t think Cassie has low self esteem, I think she resents that her body type is not seen as attractive. She LOVES to look at herself on camera, flash her boobs, back, wiggle her butt, hike her leg up on the dresser to make her skirt ride up. She is very resentful that she can’t literally have her cake and eat it too.

Mb
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 226
      • Total Created: 226
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Okay wow I’m actually watching this video now and she says her mother used to diet with her when Cassie was ‘young’. I’m very curious how old she was when the dieting started, that is NOT a healthy behaviour to teach a child. That’s fucked up. I’ve always been very sceptical of her eating disorder claims but that’s… bad.

emily
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 6
      • Total Created: 6
      • Trash Talker

Sadly no, I doubt I’ll get a reply at all honestly. I called her a meth head haha.

I don’t see anything under the latest video, was it that one?

Nah it was on her latest foundation review, the Lorac one. No replies at all, and now she’s definitely revelling in the deluge of pity comments from her latest video…scrolling through that comment section is vomit inducing. :bleh:

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 909
      • Total Created: 909
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Let’s face it. Therapist, nutritionist, The Doctors, whoever it may be. She isn’t going to listen or stick to it. Nobody knows better than she does. Her ego is as enlarged as her gallbladder.

She’s doing it for all the wrong reasons. She can huff and puff that it’s for her health but in reality, it’s to get a boyfriend. Her looks aren’t the problem. If they were, she’d have had “suitors” in Boston where she looked like she cared about herself. Real ones, not made up ones. It’s her personality. It always has been. She’s awful and horrid. People don’t want to be around that.

When she loses 2lbs and the handsome, successful, anime loving men she thinks she deserves aren’t bashing her door down to date her, she’ll give up on it like she does everything else. It won’t be her fault though. It’ll be the professionals.

priddylyar
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 476
      • Total Created: 476
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Bullshit she was eating that little cmon Cassie!!!

also take some accountability. Stop the double batches

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 551 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.