ThriftPick Part 72: Count Chalkula's Total Eclipse of the Sun After 4:00 pm

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftPick Part 72: Count Chalkula's Total Eclipse of the Sun After 4:00 pm

This topic contains 549 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  Like Said 43 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 550 total)
  • Author

lilybug
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 802
      • Total Created: 803
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

^^^ “Wasn’t able”? She does nothing else. She can’t (and doesn’t) go out. She has no friends. She has no extra projects. The internet is all she has.

What a lame excuse.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2287
      • Total Created: 2288
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

^^^ “Wasn’t able”? She does nothing else. She can’t (and doesn’t) go out. She has no friends. She has no extra projects. The internet is all she has. What a lame excuse.

She has a real hard on about bitching to, and taking money from, cancer patients. I don’t think I’d be able to use the words “I wasn’t able” to someone with a brain tumor and a cheating husband who still finds the time to show up for no video.

She is intellectually unable though, so maybe it’s a Freudian slip?

I remember her bitching about teachers being on her case because she wasn’t showing up to class or handing in work on time in grad school. I think we’re getting a glimpse of how that looked. No wonder even her classmates hated her. How tf did she graduate? (Legal threats, obviously)

just awful
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 100
      • Total Created: 100
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

In the 2013 video I watched yesterday she was talking about how she did the minimum required to pass her classes and seemed to have the attitude that it was all kind of bullshit.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

In the 2013 video I watched yesterday she was talking about how she did the minimum required to pass her classes and seemed to have the attitude that it was all kind of bullshit.

Maybe 4 years of doing the minimum is really her “I’m doing my best” limit? Cause she seems to somehow — against the laws of nature and inertia — have entered a phase of complete and utter motionless failure. It’s not depression, she’s still happy as a Hoss in mud when Pokemon crap rolls in or Sperm Donor takes her out for a double-butter-boat buffet, but the lazy on her must be so thick it trails behind her and lingers for days :bleh:

bouledegomme
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1751
      • Total Created: 1752
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Phewww… thanks gd she forgives Seana for pestering her wide ass during her lucshury vacay slash inpatient stay slash homecation sipping on vodka & mayo while marinating in her own sauces.

SB doesn’t look good AT ALL, that fake dating update video is long overdue. :popcorn:

robot
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 1181
      • Total Created: 1183
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Holy crap she has some batshit fans. I think they truly believe they’re best friends with her or something. Maybe Seana has been camping the PO box waiting for the Mayo Queen to show up.

priddylyar
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 476
      • Total Created: 476
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Phewww… thanks gd she forgives Seana for pestering her wide ass during her lucshury vacay slash inpatient stay slash homecation sipping on vodka & mayo while marinating in her own sauces. SB doesn’t look good AT ALL, that fake dating update video is long overdue. :popcorn:

there are 24 hours in a day and this cunt can’t use her car to drive and collect a present??? WOW

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Why isn’t youtube worked up about the kiddos breaking their piggy banks to send shit to creepy fucking youtubers with gross, kid-friendly toy channels? Maybe CatPiss is a world class pedo who’s collecting the return addresses of the senders who are underage and planning to cross state lines with guns to “shoot the place up” and go gather up her kid army? The perfect place for a perv to hide out is in the body of a geriatric who claims she’s terrified she’s being stalked!

Speaking of shooting places up — aka dates — yes Bouledegomme, I think CatPus worked herself into a few private mukbangs from the exhaustion of scouring the web for date details she can recycle. She gave more details about a guy who called her sweetheart at a wedding she “catered” than she did about her 4 months with GG#WhoCares from the holidays through the spring :rofl:

Oh, I just wanted to shout out a (former?) member’s youtube channel with hilarious compilation videos of Cassie for the new people here who might not have seen them. She still deserves all the awards :clap: !

Sassy Canoli

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 170
      • Total Created: 170
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I rewatch Sassy’s videos from time to time, they’re SO GOOD.

Assie’s too busy making trips everywhere else buhhht the place she’s obligated to go to! Just the fact that someone is reminding her about it and not letting it go is more than enough to rev her passive agressive engine and put it off even longer.

Ugh, Boxycharm: https://invidio.us/watch?v=GmQW8nF-pko

Edit: Ughhhh I don’t want to even go through the trouble of giffing this. How does one speak with a perpetual :C-shaped frown and have to make some concerted effort to smile? Most of her expressions in this video in particular are just bugging out her eyes as much as possible.

Gin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 38
      • Total Created: 38
      • Trash Talker

Is it me, or is she ramping up her vocal fry lately? I can’t stand hearing it croak through her sludgy chords.

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 217
      • Total Created: 217
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Is it me, or is she ramping up her vocal fry lately? I can’t stand hearing it croak through her sludgy chords.

i happen to despise vocal fry in everyone but in Grossie omg, even more so! :angry3:

Toni
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2021
      • Total Created: 2022
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Do people still care that much about Boxycharm? Especially in 2020 COVID life, there are so many people out there still looking to return to work, or were off for months. I don’t think a box of miscellaneous beauty products is what most people are looking for at the moment. Disposable income isn’t high on her vocabulary either.

I don’t even want to hate watch anymore.

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 100
      • Total Created: 100
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

“Why would they call it bitter? That’s so unappealing!”   :rofl:   You should know, bitch!  :rofl2:   :rofl2:

edit: She is talking about eating NONSTOP in this one. Hi, Cassie!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  just awful.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Do people still care that much about Boxycharm? Especially in 2020 COVID life, there are so many people out there still looking to return to work, or were off for months. I don’t think a box of miscellaneous beauty products is what most people are looking for at the moment. Disposable income isn’t high on her vocabulary either. I don’t even want to hate watch anymore.

She’s always got her finger on the pulse of what’s trending tho!! As long as we’re talking about naming foods you’d find at a state fair, and being on the cutting edge of whatever year Pokemon became a thing.

She’s certifiable, and I don’t mean educationally. “I don’t wear eyelash primers for 2 reasons. One, I don’t need to. I’m blessed in that area luckily” <<Narcissus stares into her own reflection in the viewfinder and becomes so enamored she forgets reason #2>> Her lashes looked 30x better, but a dumb, blind Cabbage cannot be convinced you can improve upon perfection 😉

For someone who doesn’t iNdUlGe in ThE wEeD, she really couldn’t take a mouth breath without naming a food. Why won’t a sub send her edibles? Just package them as a limited edition Guerlain Gummies treat, and wait for Eden Prairie’s Godzilla to show up on the evening news driving right through the side of a Dunkin Donuts to get all the treats :rofl: If she’s going to be her workaholic self with this food addiction though, can’t she at least chill on the picking and shopping? Hoss is hoarding all the addictions!

What happened for the week between the really-going-for-DV eye leuk and the next segment? Did she fall down a well after smelling cinnamon crumbles in the air and wandering off?

8.1k views! Another failed, labor-intensive effort Cattle!

Audience Clapping Gif funny vintage animated lol gif 50s clap ...

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 909
      • Total Created: 909
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Even in Sassy Canoli’s videos, she looks a hundred times better than she does now. Her skin and hair was healthier looking, she didn’t look like she was getting breathless going to the fridge. What a sad demise. And we thought she looked bad then!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 550 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.