ThriftPick Part 72: Count Chalkula's Total Eclipse of the Sun After 4:00 pm

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftPick Part 72: Count Chalkula's Total Eclipse of the Sun After 4:00 pm

This topic contains 627 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  babyjustice 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 628 total)
  • Author

just awful
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 112
      • Total Created: 112
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

MORE! SCABS!

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  just awful.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 112
      • Total Created: 112
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I didn’t put too pale foundation around her eyes because she never does either :bye:

editing to add broader shoulders and more neck

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  just awful.
    Attachments:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2371
      • Total Created: 2373
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

CASSIE. YOU HAVE AN MFA. DRAW YOUR OWN DAMN ICON! :scratch: The triangle shape is accurate, though. Man, she’s such a hack. Can’t copy an illustration from a children’s book, can’t paint a ceramic fence, can’t figure out how to create a makeup look based on a painting without someone else explaining the concept to her, can’t do her eyebrows while following a Nikkie tutorial because Nikkie didn’t spell it out for her, can’t figure out if a beauty sponge should be damp before using because Nikkie didn’t spell that out for her either, can’t shade match a foundation even after adding a tablespoon of NYX white paint, can’t get her lighting right without looking either grey and sickly or bloomed to shit, can’t even name a color accurately and throws “dusty” “smoky” “mauvey” “chartreuse” “MUSTardy” “macaroni orange” “neutral” “muted” “greige” “salmon” “plum” at the wall and hopes for the best… Just save everyone some time and apply at the Hobby Lobby, we all know it’s coming sooner or later.

Are you sure this picture isn’t from a group home pamphlet for developmentally-delayed adults showing their proudest resident? Because it really looks like that :yes:

I got the feeling posting her Tuesday video late, and that it was some pointless version of a weekly wear, meant she had nothing else going up this week, and it appears the snotty-lazies got a hold of her. It’s pretty funny to picture her seething at home all week having even less to do because she feels she’s been slighted – twice – and must now have her revenge and withhold her top-quality, workaholic, 7-yrs-of-art-school content :rofl:

Mirandat
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 36
      • Total Created: 36
      • Trash Talker

Her skin looks so awful in this new video. And I’m not even talking about all her scabs and pick marks. With all that pale concealer, foundation and powder caked on her dehydrated skin, she seriously looks like an undead Benjamin Franklin.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Mirandat.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Well don’t I have egg on my face, turns out she posted a day late and a dollar short in her Cassive-Aggressive way. Her positive attitude is just beaming in the thumbnail.

https://invidiou.site/watch?v=qSFIF0UHIU0

Double egg :rofl:   She finally tried Jen’s lip products with that whole pile of old, dried-out PR, and she spent a whopping 1 min & 2 seconds on it :rofl2:

I don’t care for you Jen, but you didn’t really deserve for your runner up, failed prodigy to do you dirty like that.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  babyjustice.

Haru
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 583
      • Total Created: 583
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She’s so fucking salty and obviously sauced at the end when she mentions the Rare Beauty video. Slurring her words and everything. Another example of something she should’ve cut out too, that a previous person here mentioned. No reason to leave that in, especially when this is so old she had a livestream about it almost a week ago now.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 182
      • Total Created: 182
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

The complete lack of faux-cutesy-niceness gave me whiplash, she couldn’t get through one sentence of her intro without sighing halfway through! Obvious Ca$$hole logic is acting confused about comments saying she’s perpetually negative and bitter, then having all three of her video uploads this week take place on the same day and making it a 24 hour straight mopefest. And her stans were saying she looked “so happy” in the roller rock video.  :scratch:

@just awful, that’s just wonderful and made my Friday!!  :yahoo:

Her skin looks so awful in this new video. And I’m not even talking about all her scabs and pick marks. With all that pale concealer, foundation and powder caked on her dehydrated skin, she seriously looks like an undead Benjamin Franklin.

You weren’t kidding, “this doesn’t make my face look cakey”, put your damn glasses on!

I’ll have some gifs up later, and there’s a little gif comparison project that I’ve been wanting to do, I hope you guys are entertained by it…  :whistle:

Edit:

Triple batching lipsticks……

I just got to the whining at the end, way to rekindle the embers and reinforce that “you didn’t want to give it a chance, can you be less biased” translates to “I’m a horrible, hateful person for having a different opinion” in your swollen head. Once again getting some major Onision fangirl vibes, because Cassie is the ONLY BRUTALLY HONEST BEAUTUBER, you guise.

HearThatSound?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 181
      • Total Created: 181
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She makes fun of her old brows like her current brows aren’t a crime themselves

There was a time when meadow, Grove, and stream,
    The earth, and every common sight,
    To me did seem apparelled In celestial light,
    The glory and the freshness of a dream.

robot
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1188
      • Total Created: 1190
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Her whole existence is a crime tbh.

Like Said
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 544
      • Total Created: 544
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

MORE! SCABS!

lmao :clap:   :rofl2:

Man is ol catpoo gonna burst pimple or two after she sees our renditions of her avatars lol.
    I couldn’t even make it past 3 mins when she brought out the hollandaise sauce looking concealer but did you guys notice the huge ass pepper lodged in her tooth lol 😂

Attachments:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Riddle me this, whyyyy did this fool actually “zoom us in!” after she began with the camera so close to her droopy melon head that it was fully iceberging 90% of the screen? It is not to her advantage to jam her bloated perma-frown into every inch of the shot.

I don’t care how kind she’s being to herself by picking and exfoliating her first born face into obscurity inside her den of hate, bingeing and secret hoards — we sure as shit don’t need to see it pore-by-pore! Her sloppily applied makeup would be visible from across the room, and no one’s looking for the secret for how to achieve a naturally decomposing set of corpse lips at home during a pandemic so BACK IT UP please!

tame implala
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 889
      • Total Created: 889
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

“undead benjamin franklin” needs to be her new halloween costume!

…as well as possibly part of the next thread title?  :rofl2:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

She’ll be pissed when she reads the undead Benjamin Franklin comparison! It will break her brain with jealousy that he managed to get all the ladies while looking like… her (and without the apps that “make it too easy to move on” as all her suitors have) :rofl: :rofl2:

I took a late night tour through the product section of this latest crapsterpiece to see how old this stuff was. Her complexion, Ofra stuff and the palette are all recent, but 9 products were from January/early 2019 and a couple were from summer 2019, but the real winners were from April 2018 and Jan 2016! All of that stuff but 1 or 2 were PR she received early :scratch:

It just occurred to me she’s done 3 or 4 vids with this dried-out makeup she refused to donate but dragged to her new place, while crying for 3 years that she was too poor whenever asked about a giveaway! She guilted the shit out of everyone and said she didn’t get PR like the other girls, and she couldn’t afford to purchase products herself 😥

Oh Catpiss, you grabby, pus-filled problem, you really do seem to forget you upload and store all of these vids via google you dumb, selfish ham!

Jacqueline Brown
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 52
      • Total Created: 52
      • Trash Talker

Her arrogance is seeping from her huge pores.  Did she think that as she whined about her Selena Gomez review people would suddenly see her as her rose colored glasses see her?  She could have taken the high road and moved on but nope, not our crusty bitch.  She had to stick it to the people who didn’t give her positive feedback.  Most people would  be hurt but take a look at the video and themselves with new eyes.  Not her,  shes right, they are always wrong.

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 235
      • Total Created: 235
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I love how she keeps calling her face full of “blemishes “

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 628 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.