ThriftThick Pt 74: Potato Boobs Hanging From a 2×4 Swing for Totally Not Fake Ex

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftThick Pt 74: Potato Boobs Hanging From a 2×4 Swing for Totally Not Fake Ex

This topic contains 154 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  RobotMonster2 4 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 155 total)
  • Author

lilybug
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 815
      • Total Created: 817
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

New thread! I couldn’t fit everything in from the previous thread (I wanted to add Bisquick Baby Hands). Just too much good stuff! Cassie, stop being so weird so we can fit everything into one title.

Edited to add her sultry potatoes. Come and get ’em, ex! It’s what you’ve been pining after the past 2 years, right?!

• This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  lilybug.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Steph
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 37
      • Total Created: 37
      • Trash Talker

New thread! I couldn’t fit everything in from the previous thread (I wanted to add Bisquick Baby Hands). Just too much good stuff! Cassie, stop being so weird so we can fit everything into one title. Edited to add her sultry potatoes. Come and get ’em, ex! It’s what you’ve been pining after the past 2 years, right?!

hahahhaha this title! And her po-tit-oes 🤣🤣🤣

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 89
      • Total Created: 89
      • Trash Talker

New thread! I couldn’t fit everything in from the previous thread (I wanted to add Bisquick Baby Hands). Just too much good stuff! Cassie, stop being so weird so we can fit everything into one title. Edited to add her sultry potatoes. Come and get ’em, ex! It’s what you’ve been pining after the past 2 years, right?!

hahahhaha this title! And her po-tit-oes 🤣🤣🤣

Bwahahahaha!  :rofl2:   Yes, fantastic title. I predict that in the pages of this thread we’ll witness the rise and fall of the World’s Greatest Love Story.  😥  :rofl:

Joni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 715
      • Total Created: 716
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

link to Steph’s new video please?

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 89
      • Total Created: 89
      • Trash Talker

link to Steph’s new video please?

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2456
      • Total Created: 2458
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It’s surprisingly effective to remove the audio. She’s got so much going on with the horse-anus lips opening like she shoots tennis balls out of them, sausage fingers flailing, and talking like she’s got a mild concussion that it’s easy to have the senses overwhelmed. You don’t need micro expressions with CatShit, the rage and disgust at her audience could knock a house over.

She’d better suit up for a long overdue live stream tomorrow because Thanksgiving marks the start of the lazy days of CatPiss and her content will only get more sparse and lazy. I don’t believe for a millisecond that the original Butterball turkey will be socially distancing – the CDC obviously isn’t talking about people like her who have nearly-perfect bloodwork and only take breaks from Covid precautions for hookups. Plus, her family always demands that vanilla soy milk green bean casserole that only she knows the secret, rotted recipe to.

Now that she has to answer questions about GG though, I expect the rotted pumpkin won’t risk an open forum, so I’m betting on iherb.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

IT’S BEEN TOO LONG!! 

Eta: just started watching and it starts with her saying her bowels kept her from starting the stream when she wanted and a half toddler fist under the chin.

SHE NOW SAYS THAT DATING VIDEO WAS FILMED A MONTH & A HALF AGO.

And she thinks she’ll keep her Biscuit talk off the internet. She went into an elaborate tale suggesting she’s still seeing GG and talking to other guys.

I don’t know offhand, but aren’t there livestreams & videos from the past 6 weeks where she says how single she is and not even talking to anyone?

Whoever said they thought the weight loss was because of GG, your theory syncs up with this timeline :yes:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  babyjustice.

Cupcakecutie
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 29
      • Total Created: 29
      • Trash Talker

I watched some of it. This loser says she tells her bumble dates that she works in social media NPR (!!) and that technically it’s not a lie. NPR. I truly hate her.

S
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 44
      • Total Created: 44
      • Trash Talker

talks about her bowels in the first 10 seconds. i actually can’t handle this.  :wtf:

Bunny Summers
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 189
      • Total Created: 189
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

And she thinks she’ll keep her Biscuit talk off the internet. She went into an elaborate tale suggesting she’s still seeing GG and talking to other guys.

Wait, wait, wait, talking to GG AND talking to other guys? I thought she didn’t do that and is always so offended when she’s not a guys #1 priority. Not the first time she’s been vastly hypocritical, so I believe it, but Christ lmao

S
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 44
      • Total Created: 44
      • Trash Talker

Double post sorry!

But oh my god the way she’s stumbling talking about Emanuel syndrome. She’s so embarrassing and has no self-awareness.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Ugh, her trying to play off the question about whether it bothers her that people say she’s making her dating (lies & guys) up :wacko: (paraphrasing) “Do people really comment that? Could it be on gossip forums? Cause I don’t read those but that sounds more likely. I don’t know how people think I could keep that many lies straight and make up that many details! Lolz!”

She just confirmed everything :rofl:

Cupcakecutie, good catch! NPR as in National Public Radio??? What am I missing? How is she saying she does social media for NPR and it’s not a lie?

Silee
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 249
      • Total Created: 249
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

talks about her bowels in the first 10 seconds. i actually can’t handle this. :wtf:

WTF is wrong with this potato? WHO TALKS like this??. ON THE INTERNET.???.?!!,

Gin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 76
      • Total Created: 76
      • Trash Talker

I’m only up to the part where she told a mother of a child with Emmanuel Syndrome that she hopes they can have a semi decent life but it doesn’t sound like it, from the description. Wow empathy queen strikes again. This is why stans love her! That mother actually paid a superchat for that. Cra$$ can’t be added to put a link to a charity or foundation for ES. This bitch makes me ragey.

velvettempest
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 12
      • Total Created: 12
      • Trash Talker

Is it possible that she said “and PR?” I tried to watch for myself but only made it 18 minutes; that monster-suck on her water did me in. ☠️

Also..why do boring people feel the need to broadcast live? Her streams are like watching paint dry with the occasional side of “ugh, that’s gross.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.