ThriftThick Pt 74: Potato Boobs Hanging From a 2×4 Swing for Totally Not Fake Ex

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftThick Pt 74: Potato Boobs Hanging From a 2×4 Swing for Totally Not Fake Ex

This topic contains 606 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  HRJune 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 607 total)
  • Author

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 128
      • Total Created: 128
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Did I hear that correctly? The guy whose suit jacket she fucked up with her spackle and base coat, did she say that was her mom’s boyfriend but she was at her mother’s wedding? WTF? I can kind of see why she’s such a damn mess.

forever lurkin’
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 58
      • Total Created: 58
      • Trash Talker

Did I hear that correctly? The guy whose suit jacket she fucked up with her spackle and base coat, did she say that was her mom’s boyfriend but she was at her mother’s wedding? WTF? I can kind of see why she’s such a damn mess.

I THINK she said her mom’s friend’s boyfriend, but I’m not sure.  :unsure:

HearThatSound?
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 215
      • Total Created: 215
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Did she say she’s still watching videos on how to seduce a man??  I can’t with her anymore 😭 she’s like a 15 year old schoolgirl talking about how she wants to try to fix him, like girl it’s not that deep

There was a time when meadow, Grove, and stream,
    The earth, and every common sight,
    To me did seem apparelled In celestial light,
    The glory and the freshness of a dream.

Gin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 101
      • Total Created: 101
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

So far, her comments section is gold. I bet she is not giving out many asspat hearts tonight.

Methinks she has concocted this storyline and didn’t foresee that logical mature people would have problems with this scenario. She went full post coital bliss last date, and now she is pretending to be in full saviour mode. None of this has the ring of truth. Also, her upper lip red spot looks the same from the first date video. I don’t believe any of this tripe but I’m here to see how she tries to resolve her storyline.

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 128
      • Total Created: 128
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Did I hear that correctly? The guy whose suit jacket she fucked up with her spackle and base coat, did she say that was her mom’s boyfriend but she was at her mother’s wedding? WTF? I can kind of see why she’s such a damn mess.

I THINK she said her mom’s friend’s boyfriend, but I’m not sure. :unsure:

Ah…okay. See, that would be in the realm of normal, but it’s Catcrap so who knows?

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 2566
      • Total Created: 2569
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I can’t stand to watch her, so I have a question… does he know she is discussing their dating experience, his personal issues, etc on you tube??? I can’t imagine a normal guy with friends, career, etc wanted this type of exposure. Which makes me think this might be fake. It’s one thing to make a fool of yourself for adsense $$$, but how do you do that to another person, who doesn’t want the exposure???? This is total garbage. Her average views for non dating click bait vids are now below 20k. Time to join the real world, and get a real job.

They’re getting lower every week even though her SB stats say she’s still gaining 30+ subs a day :scratch: Does anyone know if that video she has on her channel page that will play automatically if you’re not subscribed counts as a view? If so, I’m guessing that’s where a chonk of her views come from monthly, when people see an old video and wander over to her channel before reality slaps them in the face.

She’s been watching these How to Manipulate your Ex videos for 2.5 years – when is she going to call it a day? She only gave therapy half that time before declaring she had all the tools and it was a waste of time and money to go back.

bbym
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

She is the absolute worst. Imagine someone telling you that they would date you only if you made all the effort, all the date planning, all the chasing. She is so EMBARRASSING to watch. I’m so glad all the comments in the first video said it, these videos are cringey as hell to watch. I do agree with what other people are saying how she’s so full of herself, she 100% is. Only she would think that she’s such a catch that the guy has to make ALL the effort in chasing her saggy ass. I can’t even pity watch her anymore, it’s horrible. Also yeah, no foundation was not the right choice. Also the fact that this was from OCTOBER just proves how much of a lazy liar she is. My god.

Mittelschmerz Poli
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 4
      • Total Created: 4
      • Trash Talker

Cassie is missing out – If she focuses solely on dating vids, I think she could become as …big, of a channel as Amberlynn Reid

fruitloooops
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 63
      • Total Created: 63
      • Trash Talker

Did she say she’s still watching videos on how to seduce a man?? I can’t with her anymore 😭 she’s like a 15 year old schoolgirl talking about how she wants to try to fix him, like girl it’s not that deep

She seems like the sort of person who would watch shallon lester and take it seriously lol

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 775
      • Total Created: 775
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

These are her highest viewed videos.

Of course she’s fucking lying. She can just say that Bisquick is camera shy and never show him. She’ll just keep making up these lame ass lies about any human wanting to touch her scabby, flabby pudding ass And tuck them in between her smearing sparkle on her ugly face, and whatever sponsors throw her a hundred bucks. She’s just completely clueless about what other people think and feel. She just projects what she thinks other people do. Such an empty husk to be such a great big fat person. God she sucks.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 233
      • Total Created: 233
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I believe GG Classic was real, because her crying video about him was devoid of her telltale signs of lying; too many details, the insane smirktalking she does for emphasis, and her framing the story to make her the ultimate and only innocent victim, to the point that she describes other people acting in bizarre and unrealistic ways to suit her narrative. The times she rambles on and on without pausing to remember the script, or absolutely puts her foot in her mouth and rapidly backtracks to defend herself is when she’s being something close to honest.

But I am certain now that he isn’t back in the form of “Biscuit”. Which, thinking about it…. is absolutely fucked up of her to make an entire fake timeline of this guy she dated for two months and ultimately told her she needs to learn to love herself, coming back and being emotionally abusive and her knowingly “walking right into it” as a performance to garner sympathy and views for her dying channel, a.k.a. MONEY.

I kind of HOPE that this is real, because it’s incredibly shameless and fucked up otherwise. Remember, she never even got to the point of being someone’s girlfriend through this entire dating saga. This guy has to be “her ex” in order for the story to work, but he never was.

She couldn’t even remember minor lies, like who “Schmo” was — the first video mentioned him being a kid she randomly picked to be her “crush” in high school to appease nosy friends, but later she says that she thinks GG was the one she referred to as “Schmo”. Now she’s doing direct callbacks after she watched her own video as a guide like “he’s still a good kisserrrrr”. Like @Gin said, she’s severely underestimating the wealth of actual life and dating experience her viewers have, and they’re not buying her take on dating as “All men only want ONE THING, they need to do the chasing because they’re naturally hunters, those Cosmo articles on how to get your ex’s attention are actually worth trying, his pesky bitch ex ruined him for me and I kind of want to punch her HAHAHA”.

sarah
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 429
      • Total Created: 429
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

So.. people in the comments speculate GG is a narcissist but fail to acknowledge the same traits in Casshole.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 2566
      • Total Created: 2569
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I believe GG Classic was real, because her crying video about him was devoid of her telltale signs of lying; too many details, the insane smirktalking she does for emphasis, and her framing the story to make her the ultimate and only innocent victim, to the point that she describes other people acting in bizarre and unrealistic ways to suit her narrative. The times she rambles on and on without pausing to remember the script, or absolutely puts her foot in her mouth and rapidly backtracks to defend herself is when she’s being something close to honest. But I am certain now that he isn’t back in the form of “Biscuit”. Which, thinking about it…. is absolutely fucked up of her to make an entire fake timeline of this guy she dated for two months and ultimately told her she needs to learn to love herself, coming back and being emotionally abusive and her knowingly “walking right into it” as a performance to garner sympathy and views for her dying channel, a.k.a. MONEY. I kind of HOPE that this is real, because it’s incredibly shameless and fucked up otherwise. Remember, she never even got to the point of being someone’s girlfriend through this entire dating saga. This guy has to be “her ex” in order for the story to work, but he never was. She couldn’t even remember minor lies, like who “Schmo” was — the first video mentioned him being a kid she randomly picked to be her “crush” in high school to appease nosy friends, but later she says that she thinks GG was the one she referred to as “Schmo”. Now she’s doing direct callbacks after she watched her own video as a guide like “he’s still a good kisserrrrr”. Like @Gin said, she’s severely underestimating the wealth of actual life and dating experience her viewers have, and they’re not buying her take on dating as “All men only want ONE THING, they need to do the chasing because they’re naturally hunters, those Cosmo articles on how to get your ex’s attention are actually worth trying, his pesky bitch ex ruined him for me and I kind of want to punch her HAHAHA”.

:yess: with this investigative journalism take on the mess.

That oh-so-casual mention of the woman GG dated after her is a dead giveaway. Even if she’d get back on his lap, does anyone – including her viewers – believe she’d be able to deal with that? She is vindictive, entitled, needy from another dimension, and HATES other women. Where are the ragey, judgy adjectives calling this woman a slutty hussy who got her man by being a common whore like all the other girls dating on weekends who walk around spread eagle?

“I kind of want to punch her”? Noooooo. You’d literally be full-time stalking her ass and nailing dead rats to her door while also posing as a new friend who wants to know everything about the guy she dated.

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 233
      • Total Created: 233
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Also… how hilarious that she’s timed her Bisquick dates on Saturday nights (10/24/20 and 10/31/20), like an absolute hussy. Who does she think she is, like the other girls? What happened to “the first one was a month and a half ago”, are we supposed to believe that she waited possibly three weeks between dates with this guy and didn’t add that into her list of complaints?

I’m thrilled about all the comments telling her that this situation she’s dreamed up does, in fact, make her stupid, but it would be such a bonus if people brought up that she jumped straight into in-person dates apparently exclusively inside her home during a pandemic.

Like Said
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 564
      • Total Created: 564
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

ewww it just occurred to me how she calls him biscuit and then how she does those creepy ig stories of feeeg pressing on her boobalas and says “he’s making ‘biscuits’ ^_^” :puke2:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 607 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.