ThriftThick Pt 74: Potato Boobs Hanging From a 2×4 Swing for Totally Not Fake Ex

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftThick Pt 74: Potato Boobs Hanging From a 2×4 Swing for Totally Not Fake Ex

This topic contains 606 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  HRJune 5 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 607 total)
  • Author

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 2541
      • Total Created: 2544
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

ewww it just occurred to me how she calls him biscuit and then how she does those creepy ig stories of feeeg pressing on her boobalas and says “he’s making ‘biscuits’ ^_^” :puke2:

Holy hell, for some reason that connection is way grosser than the rest of her grossness the past few weeks. It is worse when she tries to french Galileo at the end of the videos or shows herself looking way too familiar with a ragged pillow pet, but biscuits now make me want to become a breatharian :bleh:  She has the opposite of the Midas touch, everything she comes in contact becomes a genuine biohazard :negative:

If she’s going to carry on with the dating series, she better have asked her relatives for a big white board so she can keep track of her complete nonsense and drug-addled brain farts. I remember they had to buy her filing cabinet when it came time to start adulting at 27 or whatever, and these vids have gotten so bad, so they better have already ordered that shit.

RobotMonster2
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 153
      • Total Created: 153
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Hahaha I feel like every gift she shows off post-holidays is something from her relatives trying to fix her…filing cabinet, deodorizer, etc. Maybe this year she’ll get a gift certificate for job coaching and some more therapy

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 55
      • Total Created: 55
      • Trash Talker

I’d be really impressed with her if she is making this up. Gets more than double the views with almost no work, and little risk. The old ladies (married to Bobby Joe for 40 years) get to share their life stories and the young “never had a date” ladies can dream of being like Cassie, a woman of the world. And all of these ladies can watch Cassies other boring videos hoping to hear about her love story with biscuit. Her channel is already a disaster for potential employers and boyfriends, so what is a few more video’s??? It’s a great business move until she can go full Trisha.

As I said before, if this is really real, it’s really sh*tty. George G was actually pretty decent given the crazy way she behaved two years ago. To share his personal comments is a violation of his privacy.  Can you imagine the reaction if the guy was doing video’s about our beloved Cassie??? Talking about the morbidly obese woman he was using for booty calls?

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Hahaha I feel like every gift she shows off post-holidays is something from her relatives trying to fix her…filing cabinet, deodorizer, etc. Maybe this year she’ll get a gift certificate for job coaching and some more therapy

And Sperm Dad is always there with the envelope of cash and a mail bag’s worth of chocolate and one of candied nuts to help the medicine go down. The deodorizers were truly the highlight of her xmas haul videos; her future’s so bright, she doesn’t see shade.

I wonder if she’s got both of those casserole dishes (she stole out from under Mutti cause finders keepers bitch!) chock full of just protein shake medley this year? That’ll travel well :good:

I’ve got to hand it to her for making a point of telling viewers she wasn’t going anywhere on Thanksgiving cause of all the doctors and nurses out there struggling, and that it’s the only responsible thing to do… and then following it up with a video about spending 12 hours mouth breathing onto George until he gave up the status of their relationship and fee fees.

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 169
      • Total Created: 169
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

In the mukbang she said she’s not dating Biscuit anymore

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 120
      • Total Created: 120
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

“I was thinking, Look at my tiny portions”…Umm, what???

Also, she has ‘mental scarring’ from not being able to make a good apple pie/crumble/etc. Whatever, Catcrap.  :eyeroll:

I’m willing to bet that early meal was just a hold-me-over until she went over to Smutti’s place.

Gin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 100
      • Total Created: 100
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

She has the heater on (she apologizes for the noise) yet is pantless. Tells us she donned shorts for us. Reminisces about panty wearing floor sitting college roomie (SWF vibes). Who tf sits on the floor in their undies? Are we not civilized human type people I’m dying ahhhhh

Her moist chew noises. Her fork scrape sounds.  How few times she chews. How she talks the wile time with her gob full. I hate all of these things so much.

Gin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 100
      • Total Created: 100
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

@Double Bitch agree with everything. She loves to use horribilizing and over dramatic terms for herself. She feeds on drama and victim status.

She is certainly pre feeding, no matter what she claims. My only surprise is she didn’t go live for the lonely gal super chat money-pallooza.

fruitloooops
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 56
      • Total Created: 56
      • Trash Talker

Telling people to stay home when she had a dude come to her house a couple of times over the last month 🙄

Her food looks gross.. nothing green as usual

Bunny Summers
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 192
      • Total Created: 192
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

A mukbang, she must really be desperate for views lmao

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 120
      • Total Created: 120
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Reminisces about panty wearing floor sitting college roomie (SWF vibes).

I’m dying ahhhhh Her moist chew noises. Her fork scrape sounds. How few times she chews. How she talks the wile time with her gob full. I hate all of these things so much.

YES! I got strong SWF vibes from that comment.

Even watching at 2x speed, the chewing sounds drove me insane.

Haru
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 602
      • Total Created: 602
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Her fish belly pale, scarred, fat thighs are exactly what you do not want to look at while eating.

Put on some fucking pants.

Not surprised at her beige food choices at all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Haru
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 602
      • Total Created: 602
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She is certainly pre feeding, no matter what she claims. My only surprise is she didn’t go live for the lonely gal super chat money-pallooza.

Because she’s at her mom’s at actual dinner time.

Otherwise why would you film at 10AM if you plan to be alone all day?

I like how she pretends drinking wine first thing in the morning is weird for her.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Whoa, what did I miss? This can’t be real :popcorn:

The glee with this one over how marriages don’t last – “heh heh” – while guzzling from the divorce goblet :devil:

What is going on with the background? She looks green screened in. Something is not right (more than usual). The background is weirdly lit and totally in focus and she’s dark around the edges :scratch:

Versus

“Most people don’t derive their happiness from hurting others (eye roll/laughing/maniacally grinning like the joker) but so, blah blah blah”

Who let the Narc out?? Who? Who? Who? Who?

She could fit 4 of her pie plates on her “tiny portions” dinner plate. Wtf?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  babyjustice.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  babyjustice.

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 55
      • Total Created: 55
      • Trash Talker

All of that starch, apple pie, alcohol, and the worst vegetable for dieters. This is a diabetic nightmare. Does she really consider this healthy eating????

And the comments. Someone joked that Cassie’s Mukbang saved 2020. At least the comment saying they were glad Trump lost got 20 likes!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 607 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.