ThriftThick Pt 74: Potato Boobs Hanging From a 2×4 Swing for Totally Not Fake Ex

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick ThriftThick Pt 74: Potato Boobs Hanging From a 2×4 Swing for Totally Not Fake Ex

This topic contains 606 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  HRJune 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 607 total)
  • Author

tame implala
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 900
      • Total Created: 900
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

what the actual fuck Ca$$ie? that instagram is so out of touch it’s enough to make you want to punch a bitch. good grief! she has always known her oh so precious &  immeasurable “worth”, it ain’t that much. 😤🙄

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 128
      • Total Created: 128
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Catcrap has a new video up. It’s a Sephora Favorites lip product edition. For about the first 1/3 of it she keeps glancing off to her left for some weird reason. The rest is pretty much what you’d expect; she plopped out the $45 for it although there are items in it she just knows she’ll hate. No surprise, that’s exactly how it went.  :eyeroll:

I know we’ve said this before, but it bears repeating here: she’s been reviewing makeup, doing tutorials, etc. for years and yet she can’t manage to apply any of it correctly. Most of the swatches look like she used her foot.  :scratch:

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 2566
      • Total Created: 2569
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Man I never wanted to slap someone so hard through a screen more than today. with everything that’s gone on this year people sick, dying, old people being locked away from loved ones, buildings being looted and burned, along with thousands of businesses going under and she posts this disgusting self aggrandizing caption. How much do you want to bet this was her outfit and makeup for her dinner at smuttis on thanksgiving too!!?

A picture photoshopped so hard that you would not recognize anything but the sweater if she was right in front of you just screams Letting Go of What You Can’t Control

:chair:

Heifer Hoss is gonna trough on her own image.

If climbing back on an ex is “working really hard on one’s mental health,” then think of all the people who unknowingly make huge mental health gains every year :rofl:

Trophies for everyone!!

Brie06
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 45
      • Total Created: 45
      • Trash Talker

I can’t with that Instagram pic. It feels really disingenuous to take a selfie that she’s so obviously tried to make herself look good in and looks so staged and then go on about mental health. Like fuck off Cassie. There are so many other ways she could have talked about her mental health

Joni
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 732
      • Total Created: 733
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Aaaand once again, she crops off the top of her head so we don’t see that problematic hairline.  She knows that’s one of her weakest features.

How can you go from blubbering on about how fat & worthless you are and just a couple months later you suddenly are at peace & “know your worth”? It takes a lot of time & therapy to arrive at such peace…unless, of course, she was lying about her low self-esteem? Shocker. I think she’s the type who thinks she’s gorgeous but a tad pudgy so whenever she loses 10 lbs, she really starts feeling herself and suddenly is brimming with self-love.

forever lurkin’
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 58
      • Total Created: 58
      • Trash Talker

I’m cracking up over picturing her posing with her arm like that in front of the window

GoodbyePigment
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 233
      • Total Created: 233
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m working on gifs (will edit this post), but man these are the worst lip swatches she’s done in years. The extremely pointy cupids bow, the downturned lower lip, the overlining on the top and bottom, do no favors and make her look like the bloated cadaver of a 45 year old woman. Also, is it just me or was her hand holding the lipsticks trembling like crazy? I kept expecting her to drop them.

And lol, I don’t expect any comments about her having lost weight in this one.

Edit: I didn’t actually listen to anything she said much, how many times did she say “dusty mauve-y rose-y with a hint of terracotta toffee car-mel” or some variation?

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

lilybug
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 823
      • Total Created: 825
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Jawline expectation vs Reality

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Jawline expectation vs Reality

Yes, someone was blinded by staring into the sun again and forgot she sometimes forgets to control everything and films herself from the side and all kinds of angles :yes:

Cassie’s partial profile, meet… Cassie’s partial profile (of 4 days ago) :wine:

^ No, no! It’s just bad lighting, angles and haters! – Cassie

BuHHHHT Cassie, this is your face! 👇

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 173
      • Total Created: 173
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Why would you overshape your brows to that extent but not remove your mustache? Face hair is face hair, Cassie!

CInccIno
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1614
      • Total Created: 1614
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

There’s something cringe about fake candid photos followed by a cheesy caption praising yourself. It’s something a 15 year old would do.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I’m working on gifs (will edit this post), but man these are the worst lip swatches she’s done in years. The extremely pointy cupids bow, the downturned lower lip, the overlining on the top and bottom, do no favors and make her look like the bloated cadaver of a 45 year old woman. Also, is it just me or was her hand holding the lipsticks trembling like crazy? I kept expecting her to drop them. And lol, I don’t expect any comments about her having lost weight in this one. Edit: I didn’t actually listen to anything she said much, how many times did she say “dusty mauve-y rose-y with a hint of terracotta toffee car-mel” or some variation?    null   

Ewwww, dirty :bleh: I feel like I’m in the room with Mutti reincarnated, when she gave that come hither look to Sperm Donor that resulted in the Hoss conception.

Someone’s totally natural, definitely not veneers, definitely not whitened, “they’re just white from brushing with Crest for you guise who keep asking” teeth are looking discolored since the pandemic shut down her cosmetic dentist. Her little prized piglet chiclets have never looked so… beige. She can shimmy her shoulders until she works up a flop sweat, but why risk flashing those chompers 20 times for the same lip product video she does like boring ass clockwork?

Past vs Present

Also CatCrotch, stop doing this with your damn horse anus lips!

Und Jetzt will ich eine Wurst, du Kartoffel du

:chair:

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 775
      • Total Created: 775
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Lol, cat crotch.

Mb
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 238
      • Total Created: 238
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Cassie the Fat Ghost is back. My God I can’t stand it when she makes herself as white as a piece of paper, I guess to hide her worst pick spots.

liblady
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 22
      • Total Created: 22
      • Trash Talker

null

This one looks so overdrawn up to the corners, and with the lip color, i thought she forgot to wipe her mouth after eating. Gross.

If you have naturally large lips, don’t do this. Just no.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  liblady.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 607 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.