TT88: The Devolution of Hoss. Reality or Illusion? Are We Snacking on Mushrooms?

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick TT88: The Devolution of Hoss. Reality or Illusion? Are We Snacking on Mushrooms?

This topic contains 644 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  babyjustice 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 645 total)
  • Author

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 5
      • Replies Created: 4019
      • Total Created: 4024
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I still can’t believe this thing is having nakey dance time

The dress is Velveeta colored, or like the cheeseburger sans burger she orders at the drive-thru, no wonder she loves it so much!

Will anyone explain how joggers fit her like compression leggings? Or are they supposed to fit like that according to Target?

Jesus Casey, gaining foot weight? This would only make sense to me if she were pregnant. Enough with the clothes, I want to see a sponshured new mattress video because the old one gave out and made a sound like a school bus backfiring :yes:

nunu
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1206
      • Total Created: 1206
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I see that she’s embracing her fat and April 20. He’s a feeder, and she’s going to get as fat as hungry fat chick. But without the pretty face and hair and kind personality. Weed won’t be her friend. Now she’ll gain weight faster. Sounds like she’s going for a fat channel. Moron.

”Anywayzzz, these ones”  is living in a glass house. She sounds dumber than a certain someone misusing their/they’re.

“Dirty filthy stinking liars”!!!!!! Oh cash you ignorant slut. This is our clubhouse. You are not invited. And that dress made you look like the great fucking pumpkin or Koolaid man orange flavor.

I have those green pants from Target. They’re meant to be a relaxed fit. More like harem pants than leggings.

”It’s not your body’s fault!! It’s the clothes”!!!!! Nah, you’re just too morbidly obese to look cute in a romper.

Long story  short, Crapsandra is embracing her fat and preparing for more, yet still buying pants 2 sizes too small. Norweedgian Wood has introduced her to the marijuana pot and she’s going to end up on my 600 lb life. And she’s still stupid and annoying.

burlap
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 854
      • Total Created: 854
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

The only skillshare class she’s taking is one on how to “expand” to be the size of a baby elephant in 2 yrs

just awful
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 369
      • Total Created: 369
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I still can’t believe this thing is having nakey dance time

think who she’s having it with, though.

If she starts smoking weed, maybe she’ll mellow out and be nicer  :whistle:

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  just awful.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I see that she’s embracing her fat and April 20. He’s a feeder, and she’s going to get as fat as hungry fat chick. But without the pretty face and hair and kind personality. Weed won’t be her friend. Now she’ll gain weight faster. Sounds like she’s going for a fat channel. Moron. ”Anywayzzz, these ones” is living in a glass house. She sounds dumber than a certain someone misusing their/they’re. “Dirty filthy stinking liars”!!!!!! Oh cash you ignorant slut. This is our clubhouse. You are not invited. And that dress made you look like the great fucking pumpkin or Koolaid man orange flavor. I have those green pants from Target. They’re meant to be a relaxed fit. More like harem pants than leggings. ”It’s not your body’s fault!! It’s the clothes”!!!!! Nah, you’re just too morbidly obese to look cute in a romper. Long story short, Crapsandra is embracing her fat and preparing for more, yet still buying pants 2 sizes too small. Norweedgian Wood has introduced her to the marijuana pot and she’s going to end up on my 600 lb life. And she’s still stupid and annoying.

Good to know about the joggers, she gyrates in them with the pride of someone who got a back alley BBL.

“As you know, I’m a lifelong creative”

This video should have a choking hazard warning! Bitch, where? :rofl2:

Invidio link

https://invidious.kavin.rocks/watch?v=Ag0jDYgT_vo

Downside risk
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 267
      • Total Created: 267
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I see that she’s embracing her fat and April 20. He’s a feeder, and she’s going to get as fat as hungry fat chick. But without the pretty face and hair and kind personality. Weed won’t be her friend. Now she’ll gain weight faster. Sounds like she’s going for a fat channel. Moron. ”Anywayzzz, these ones” is living in a glass house. She sounds dumber than a certain someone misusing their/they’re. “Dirty filthy stinking liars”!!!!!! Oh cash you ignorant slut. This is our clubhouse. You are not invited. And that dress made you look like the great fucking pumpkin or Koolaid man orange flavor. I have those green pants from Target. They’re meant to be a relaxed fit. More like harem pants than leggings. ”It’s not your body’s fault!! It’s the clothes”!!!!! Nah, you’re just too morbidly obese to look cute in a romper. Long story short, Crapsandra is embracing her fat and preparing for more, yet still buying pants 2 sizes too small. Norweedgian Wood has introduced her to the marijuana pot and she’s going to end up on my 600 lb life. And she’s still stupid and annoying.

Yikes, you think she’s smoking??? She already has at least one  addiction, and several other methods of self-medicating. Not good.  :negative:

I think Herp would have sex with any willing partner, and the fact she has a two bedroom home and a you tube channel is a bonus. I wonder if Smutts and Snark lock up the valuables when they come over?

I can’t imagine this ending well.  :popcorn:

Haru
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 738
      • Total Created: 738
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Long story short, Crapsandra is embracing her fat and preparing for more, yet still buying pants 2 sizes too small.

Some of it fit better than usual and it seemed the Torrid stuff was finally her actual size, but she definitely bought all of those stretchy and flowy clothes with the thought of growing into and then out of them being perfectly fine.

Realizing you’ve gotten so fat that your shoes no longer fit should be a wake-up call, but not for Casey.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

The Hossening 2022, Full Steam Ahead: Aye Aye Captain!

Her kneecap in #3, it’s like it’s being exorcised of a demon and did almost a 360 turn 👻

^For Browneyedgal, the linebacker stance

nunu
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Yikes, you think she’s smoking??? She already has at least one addiction, and several other methods of self-medicating. Not good. :negative: I think Herp would have sex with any willing partner, and the fact she has a two bedroom home and a you tube channel is a bonus. I wonder if Smutts and Snark lock up the valuables when they come over? I can’t imagine this ending well. :popcorn:

Maybe she went to the barcade and got a mushroom salad from the woman gushing over their love. She was on something.

My god was she insufferable. How the hell can anyone, even a desperate hoboshexual stand her? Her content is awful.

burlap
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

she has all the grace and delicate beauty of a lowland gorilla

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1276
      • Total Created: 1281
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

My goodness someone was feeling themself in this video.

Of course, even though she liked most of the items she just had to be a negative twat in the thumbnail: FAIL!! Shaddup! 🙄

I’m guessing this was filmed pre-herp. Ew…just had a thought; hopefully it was all fimed pre-herp because I’d hate to be the poor S.O.B. who has to touch her returns. Oh that’s right, she doesn’t return anything. Whew! Bullet dodged.

I literally snorted when she said the black joggers wouldn’t break down for 10 years. In what universe, madam? They’ll be stretched to the point of transparency and you’ll be able to wear them with a pilled up, cat hair encrusted sweater to your future failed dates in no time.  :good:

WTH with that absolutely hideous rancid papaya colored dress? Nah sis, that is not it.

She is definitely leaning into the getting as fat as humanly possible, ain’t she? But yanno…it’s the clothes, not the body. Jesus 🙄

My God that squealing over that one hideous outfit was unbearable.

She is obviously delighted with her current situation but is still as obnoxious as ever. Not surprising though since this is just a plot device to get more views.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Browneyedgal
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1916
      • Total Created: 1916
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

The Hossening 2022, Full Steam Ahead: Aye Aye Captain! Her kneecap in #3, it’s like it’s being exorcised of a demon and did almost a 360 turn 👻 ^For Browneyedgal, the linebacker stance

@babyjustice  :rofl:   :rofl2:    :worthy:

her entire appearance from head to toe makes me  :angry3:

Atlas
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

Jfc. Whole video “it ish  so cuuuute. So cuuuuute. Cuuute..*something about food* cuuute, shoftt, *food*, I gained weight…oh it’s has pockets!!! Oh great,these shorts has plenty of space for me to get bigger,yay <3”

Also appreciate the fact, that the person who finished art – describes things in food colors “dunno, it is mac and cheese color” that’s nice!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Atlas.

burlap
    Participant
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

It really hits a nerve every time she says “it’s not your body, it’s the clothes”. I don’t know why. I think that level of willful ignorance is just too much for me. It’s literally a way for her to lose ALL responsibility and simultaneously lose touch with reality…and I guess, if she wants to think that way, fine. It becomes a real issue to me when public figures (as laughable as it is to call her that, it’s true) promote this kind of idiotic shit though.

Luckily I don’t think any of Casey’s audience is young impressionable people but still, it’s just the principle of it. Just goes back to the whole ‘health at every size’ garbage. That whole “movement”, which I think is DEFINITELY damaging to young people, probably started with some dumb bitch saying “it’s not my body. It’s the clothes”.

Off the soapbox. Sorry.

Going back to Casey. I don’t know why she can’t omit all of that and just not mention her weight at all, or simply say “I gained some weight so I’m buying new clothes” and then act like a normal person the rest of the video. It’s like she has to always be some kind of character. She’s trying to turn her weight gain into a cute gimmicky thing instead of just…being a person, I don’t know how else to say it.
    To me it all screams self-deprecating insecurity but I guess I should not be surprised by that. She thinks she’s being positive and relatable but she’s actually just making a fool of herself.

P.s. I was reading about gorillas last night and they’re actually pretty cool. Apparently they’re very non-violent and resolve things peacefully among themselves. I regret comparing Casey to one. They have WAY more grace than her. They’re also a lot smarter and faster.
    If a wild gorilla happens to get close to you and grabs your hand, you’re not supposed to run away or try to pull your hand away, but instead use your other hand to start grooming them. Grooming presents you as less of a threat since it’s a primate bonding gesture.

If Casey grabs your hand…RUN!!!!! She won’t be able to catch you.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  burlap.

nunu
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

the Hossification of Casey-Is the Herpification Crappening?

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 645 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.