TT88: The Devolution of Hoss. Reality or Illusion? Are We Snacking on Mushrooms?

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk Thrift Thick TT88: The Devolution of Hoss. Reality or Illusion? Are We Snacking on Mushrooms?

This topic contains 548 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by  Baileypup2 5 hours, 18 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 549 total)
  • Author

Silee
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 434
      • Total Created: 434
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Found a pic of Cashie and Herp Derp, she tried on that orange dress for him:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Pinky
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 58
      • Total Created: 58
      • Trash Talker

Just catching up on the boyfriend reveal…not sure if it’s accurate since I can’t be bothered to relisten but it seems like his answers for why he’s into her are: she’s the only one who swiped right and if he had to pick something about her he likes the most, personality…to which she said ‘because I’m so ugly right haha right.’  Even though later on he called her perfect he never volunteered complimenting her looks so I’m thinking he’s not actually attracted to her physically.  Looks wise, he’s a bit goofy looking but better than I imagined and above her league in terms of appearance.  I could be very wrong and he’s a feeder and doesn’t care what she looks like as long as she gets fat af.  Based on their descriptions of what they do, it seems like it’s a lot of watching movies, shows and being sedentary – probably because she refuses to move or walk.  If he’s not a feeder, he’s bound to get sick of this…at some point.  But if he can’t afford to live on his own, and this is his way of fancy couch surfing then he might put up with it for free rent and herp shex.  She’s already doing his laundry and cooking dinner, so maybe he’s more manipulative than it appears.

Brie06
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 457
      • Total Created: 458
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

The haul was a mess. Her being obnoxious about ‘how cute’ everything is and complaining about fit when 9 times out of 10 its cause it isn’t her size is just ugh. She still has no idea how to dress her proportions and picks items that won’t suit her and then complains that it’s the clothing lol. I wanted to punch her pumpkin head when she kept prancing around in the baby food orange dress and nearly flashing the audience several times. JFC. I’m surprised the rompers fit as loosely as they did and weren’t suffocating her below the belt.

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 5
      • Replies Created: 1207
      • Total Created: 1212
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

It really hits a nerve every time she says “it’s not your body, it’s the clothes”. I don’t know why. I think that level of willful ignorance is just too much for me. It’s literally a way for her to lose ALL responsibility and simultaneously lose touch with reality…and I guess, if she wants to think that way, fine. It becomes a real issue to me when public figures (as laughable as it is to call her that, it’s true) promote this kind of idiotic shit though. Luckily I don’t think any of Casey’s audience is young impressionable people but still, it’s just the principle of it. Just goes back to the whole ‘health at every size’ garbage. That whole “movement”, which I think is DEFINITELY damaging to young people, probably started with some dumb bitch saying “it’s not my body. It’s the clothes”.

^THIS^

What idiotic reasoning. The clothes don’t make you fat, Cassie, you make you fat. The clothes are just there to (thank God) save us all from dying due to incessant projectile vomiting.

LOL, Silee! 🤣

Like Said
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 658
      • Total Created: 658
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

This comment about him looking like the butler in scary movie 2 and her like a Kathy Bates made me nearly spit out my coffee lol. Ft some other gems

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Like Said.
    Attachments:

nunu
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1183
      • Total Created: 1183
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I hope they don’t breed. Between the two of them, there is about enough hair for one sad pigtail. She’s incredibly slow witted, and he seems to be shiftless.

it’s like horse breeding. You pick a mate that improves your deficiencies and vice versa. They’re both too deficient to mate.

He should start working out, cut at least 7 inches of that straggly hair, and grow some facial hair. Learn a damn trade and make a living income. Stop acting like a child who only lives to be pleased, and the right swipe percentage will increase exponentially.

No hope for Hoss. She’ll have gained another 50 lbs by this time next year.

Nin
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 202
      • Total Created: 202
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

^I agree. He could have potential but all hope is gone for Cassie I think.

Having said that I do think he might be the very definition of a Cocklodger.

A man who finds a woman who is so desperate for a boyfriend that he will be able to rapidly move in rent free, get all his washing done, his meals cooked and sit on her sofa watching DVDs and playing x-box all day in return for sleeping with her when he has to.  :bye:

I just skimmed through her haul. What is she thinking with that tangerine dress and claiming how cute she looks? It’s the stuff of nightmares and ages her about 30 years. She really does have awful taste. As usual, everything would have looked better with an actual bra. They don’t need to be hoiked up to her chin like she thinks people mean when they tell her that. Just supported so they aren’t literally sitting underneath her armpits.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3960
      • Total Created: 3965
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

This comment about him looking like the butler in scary movie 2 and her like a Kathy Bates made me nearly spit out my coffee lol. Ft some other gems

Remember when people used to tell her she looked like Angelina Jolie?

Oh, how the mighty have fallen :rofl2:

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

LOL @ the pics and Kathy Bates comment. 🤣

Love the ‘cocklodger’ thing. If that’s his game, he is going to be sorely disappointed though. If laziness was an Olympic sport, she would be the ultimate unbeatable gold medal winner for all time. Dude will quickly discover that Hoss doesn’t clean up after anybody. He’ll be doing all those chores as well as porking Porky duty. Time will tell if a roof over his head is worth putting up with her shit.

burlap
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 832
      • Total Created: 832
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Casey is def beyond hope. Largely because she thinks she is perfect how she is

RobotMonster2
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 228
      • Total Created: 228
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

A lot of those clothes wouldn’t look as bad if she wore A REAL FUCKING BRA. Flopping those deflated bags of warm pudding into a cute dress is not the look

Double Bitch
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

‘…deflated bags of warm pudding’

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Here are a couple more funny comments. The top one cut off on the right side. It said ‘big girls’.

Attachments:

HRJune
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1107
      • Total Created: 1107
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Oh well, at least now she’ll have someone to travel to Dr Now’s in Dallas with her when she appears on My 600lb Life.

Besides the obvious weight gain, she looks ill. Pallid yet yellow and discoloured. It’s all very odd.

babyjustice
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3960
      • Total Created: 3965
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

A lot of those clothes wouldn’t look as bad if she wore A REAL FUCKING BRA. Flopping those deflated bags of warm pudding into a cute dress is not the look

Are we talking the pudding that gets the creepy skin on top, or tapioca?

Either way :puke:

Did anyone check Casey Hoards on Monday to see if she let the hobosexual open cards with her officially? I remember her saying they’d opened cards together last weekend, but I guess that could mean she’ll post that video next summer, though she’ll probably want the asspats from the Hoards’ viewers after the reception she got from the TT stans :scratch:

Why doesn’t she open cards live? Wouldn’t that be more exciting than just watching her frown and touch them with her trotter tips 200x?

Victoria
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 646
      • Total Created: 646
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I hope they don’t breed. Between the two of them, there is about enough hair for one sad pigtail.

I really hope they don’t breed either, but Catpiss seems like the type who will have a ‘accidental’, ‘opps’ pregnancy and have him stick around forever. I knew plenty of bitter, ‘unlucky’ in the dating department women in high school, they finally get into a relationship and fall pregnant within a month… funny coincidence. Maybe I am being too harsh, but wouldn’t put it past her desperation…  :wacko:

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 549 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.