Unmedicated Bipolar Ugly Ass Skank: Makeup By TiffanyD Part 9

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk MakeupByTiffanyD Unmedicated Bipolar Ugly Ass Skank: Makeup By TiffanyD Part 9

This topic contains 602 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  Nunya 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 603 total)
  • Author

Kindertenkai
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 141
      • Total Created: 141
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Omg that sloth is going to get picked on so bad on school.  She will most likely still be wearing the moccasins and the floral jumper..with the dumb ass 80s side pony and her chipmunk cheeks. And let’s be honest, gingers are not the cutest.  I wonder how dick face will block and delete the neighborhood kids.

(I used to be gimpydick but nobody talks about makeupbytiffany anymore)

BlahBlahBlah
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 99
      • Total Created: 99
      • Trash Talker

Didn’t she make a video when she was pregnant saying how much she hoped her child would have blonde and not red hair? Yet now she says her red headed child’s “hair is everything.” Yea ok.

https://youtu.be/79JOF5BTCCU?t=16m35s – Right at the point where they say they don’t want a red head  :rofl:

Kindertenkai
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Seems like in that video he confirmed being picked on as a big fat ginger. Just like his failure of a child will be.

EsteeLorder
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 338
      • Total Created: 338
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Yeah the ends of her hair look too neat and even and her bangs are angled. I find it hard to believe it’s not been trimmed.  :scratch:

Moo moo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 162
      • Total Created: 162
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Ugh that poor child is a real-life version of Chucky.  Hopefully she develops some thick skin.  It could be rough times on the playground B-)

Nunya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 168
      • Total Created: 168
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I think Olivia looks like an overweight middle aged woman with this new hairstyle. Her hair is not even an attractive shade of red, it looks more like orange to me. Poor kid. Even though I despise Tiffany, it’s not Olivia’s fault she was born with the unattractive genes of Dickany and Titty Boy.

teebee9
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 724
      • Total Created: 724
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Didn’t she make a video when she was pregnant saying how much she hoped her child would have blonde and not red hair? Yet now she says her red headed child’s “hair is everything.” Yea ok.

https://youtu.be/79JOF5BTCCU?t=16m35s – Right at the point where they say they don’t want a red head :rofl:

I swear there is another video where tiffany says something about not really liking red hair. Brad already knows Cheeto won’t have it easy! Man, he’s put on a lot of weight since then. Even Tiffany doesn’t look as tired as she does now. Funny what happens when your life isn’t all about you anymore and you’re ill-equipped to deal with it.

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/79JOF5BTCCU?t=16m35s – Right at the point where they say they don’t want a red head :rofl:

I swear there is another video where tiffany says something about not really liking red hair. Brad already knows Cheeto won’t have it easy! Man, he’s put on a lot of weight since then. Even Tiffany doesn’t look as tired as she does now. Funny what happens when your life isn’t all about you anymore and you’re ill-equipped to deal with it.

Yeah, I’d say Brad’s a good 35 or 40 lbs north of where he was in that vid.

The years since Club Foot Fail’s limp onto the scene have NOT been kind.

:negative: :negative:

Rumpleforeskinnose
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 78
      • Total Created: 78
      • Trash Talker

Why does she wash her forehead by putting her hands together and rubbing in the same clockwise motion together? I wash mine in opposite direction to spread the product. Is this a retards method or am I a face washing retard? Who else in this board washes their face like dicknose and can explain why they do this stupid shit?

QuePasa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 274
      • Total Created: 274
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I must admit that I love red hair, so I really like Olivia’s color.  I know that is a minority view.  But she is going to need professional help when she eventually sees the videos from before she was born and realizes she is exactly what her parents didn’t want, and that it is their disappointment with her that causes her to be an only child.  Poor thing.

Nunya
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 168
      • Total Created: 168
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

This outfit is atrocious! Did she actually think this looks good? The dress is ugly and unflattering. The shoes do not go with the dress. The hairstyle doesn’t go with the outfit. The bag doesn’t go with the outfit. A complete mess! I knew Tiffany would get a YSL bag. She jumped on the Chloe bandwagon and I knew she would jump on the YSL bandwagon too. So pathetic to be such a trend follower at her age.  :negative:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

EsteeLorder
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 338
      • Total Created: 338
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Gawd that “dress” is horrible. Did that come from the old lady section at a department store? Gag. It looks like that cheap ass weird polyester material that makes my teeth ache. Ick. Also I’m pretty sure that’s a long top or a tunic. That or its a dress that is WAY too short for her. Look at the edges. If she lifts her arms we could see her flabby ass. And her Instagram story was pathetic. “Woohoo pretending like I’m trying to show you my stupid ruffle sleeves when I’m actually trying to low key show off my YSL bag but you feel me *cue open mouth gaw*”

Again, carrying $2000 bag but can’t afford new blinds and buys dining room chairs on sale at target in a $150 2 pack. Shes the white trash epitome of nouveau riche.  :negative:

Cheeto Denny
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 310
      • Total Created: 310
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I was thinking the same thing Nunya. Man those shoes look crazy with that obviously boho dress? Looks more like a tunic? I don’t know with this moron. She’s all over the place. Can’t seem to find herself, she’s always trying to be other people it’s truly pathetic.

Dicknose tries to hard to impress people that are either borderline stalkers or people that forgot they subscribed to her bullshit.

As for Cheetos hair obviously turbo titties took his minion to get her much needed haircut.  This is the shit I can’t stand about Dickhole, she’s always forever trying to “live in this fantasy world of perfection” bitch NO ONE cares! Just be honest for once!!!!! You’re not perfect Dickany…Shit you’re not even close!  :negative: Not even in the same solar system.

Kindertenkai
    Participant
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Wtf is up with her right leg in the pic…is it photoshopped or a shadow? It looks as fucked up as her failures leg.  And I’m surprised you can’t see her stretched out labia in the dress. Although if she bends over I am sure those lips are dangling….

Big Red
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 499
      • Total Created: 499
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I’m having a hard time believing they didn’t cut it.

I, too find it hard to believe they didn’t have her hair cut BUT surely they would’ve cut those damned bangs. They are sooooo freaking long. And yes, whomever said she looks like a middle aged woman is on point. These people have no style yet are “#goals” for idjits.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 603 total)

The topic ‘Unmedicated Bipolar Ugly Ass Skank: Makeup By TiffanyD Part 9’ is closed to new replies.