Unmedicated Bipolar Ugly Ass Skank: Makeup By TiffanyD Part 9

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk MakeupByTiffanyD Unmedicated Bipolar Ugly Ass Skank: Makeup By TiffanyD Part 9

This topic contains 602 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  Nunya 4 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 601 through 603 (of 603 total)
  • Author

Me55
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 1177
      • Total Created: 1177
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Tiffany stayed dressed in fall clothes all summer. Really??? She posted 95% IG pics where in jeans/leggings rest in a dress not too many shorts/tanks and it was a very hot summer!!!

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Nunya
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 168
      • Total Created: 168
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

How I Did My Makeup In High School video @ 14:20 “I remember this one time in high school… this really douchey guy… (*pauses for a second and goes off in her own little world trying to figure out who he is) and his girlfriend. I think we were… where were we? Were we at school? I don’t remember. But, they were like toge… they were like staying together and it was like… I don’t know if his girlfriend like wanted him to ask or what but they were like talking about it ’cause they were kinda like laughing and he was like ’do you gel your eyebrows? uh huh huh huh’ like yeah douche I do. Their eyebrows look real good now. (*whispers* no they don’t). See if anybody that like ever picked on you for anything like look at them on Facebook now. Hot mess. Gotta always be nice to people.” Contradictory much, Dicknose? I mean, she ends her shit talking session about someone from high school (whom she indirectly admits she’s stalked on FB) by saying “gotta always be nice to people”. I guess calling someone a douche, hot mess, and driving around FL, in your used 2012 MB with your big tittied and bald husband, talking shit about random people you pass by on the street is being nice, huh? She just proved on this video she’s as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside who clearly remains insecure and bitter over being picked on in high school. Probably why she’s resorted to stalking them, and then self medicating by buying a ton of shit and showing herself off wearing/using them in heavily photoshopped IG posts for likes.

Just watched the video because unlike Tiffany, I actually went on vacation. The way she talked about those high school kids was so bitchy! It’s pathetic that she has held a grudge for so long. What a hipocrit when she and Big Booby Brad are just as douchy, if not worse, making fun of random and innocent strangers. At least those kids were teens and probably matured by now, unlike douchy Dickface and douchy Bradley. New Tiffany is such an ugly bitch, inside and out. It’s so funny that she thinks she’s so much better now than the people she went to high school with. Delusional biatch. They are probably too happy and busy to even remember her while lame ass Tiffany is still stalking their FB and IG pages 10+ years later. I bet she didn’t go to her reunion because she knows she’s still the ugly duckling and she’d be embarrassed that her only job is YT. What a sad, pathetic life you lead, Tiffany!

Viewing 3 posts - 601 through 603 (of 603 total)

The topic ‘Unmedicated Bipolar Ugly Ass Skank: Makeup By TiffanyD Part 9’ is closed to new replies.