Unpopular Opinions

Home Forum General Off Topic Discussion Unpopular Opinions

This topic contains 76 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Blank 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author

ILikeMetal
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 3
      • Replies Created: 23
      • Total Created: 26
      • Trash Talker

Fire away!

Erythorbate
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 33
      • Total Created: 34
      • Trash Talker

Being fat is a choice.

ItsTOPbeaches
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 17
      • Total Created: 17
      • Trash Talker

Eh, it’s not all the time.

Crave Cafe is nasty and so overpriced. How is a dry ass, overly sweet, overcompensating red velvet cupcake $5? I can and HAVE made better at home from scratch and out of the box.

Eating out all the time is so unhealthy., even if it’s supposed to be a healthy food place.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 98
      • Total Created: 99
      • Trash Talker

I figured I would hide this in a random thread lol I know this is old news but I figured if I waited awhile he’d forget about it anyway. So this is the photo that Scott sent with the letter/email he sent me. Obviously he hasn’t actually done anything so this is useless either way, but I’ve had it in my email so here it is

whats he gonna do take my gg account away XD

Keziah Mason
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 111
      • Total Created: 113
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

You’re fat because you eat more calories than your body needs.
    And that’s no opinion, it’s the actual reality.
    Ugly babies are ugly.
    There should be a license required to have children.
    Having children is overrated, anyway.

That’s only the first things that come to my mind, but I’m already loving this thread 😀

ItsTOPbeaches
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I’m sorry but he looks like a douchebag.

Ugh. I don’t think it’s fair for people with strained relationships with parents to ask their parents for info to fill out the FAFSA.

And lol I really hope that comment wasn’t directed towards me, I was relatively calm in my statement with their “being fat is a choice” thing.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 98
      • Total Created: 99
      • Trash Talker

I’m sorry but he looks like a douchebag.

Ugh. I don’t think it’s fair that I have to ask my mom to give me her tax info so I can file the FAFSA -.- We don’t get along and I don’t want her fucking help. I am not signing a marriage license just for this shit.

He is
    and also

omg fucking this. i bitched so hard at the people at my college i was like “what if we were estranged and i hadnt talked to her since I was 5? What if she refused? I can make the decision to go to college but you still need to know about my mommy? The fuck?” none of it was true, but oh i was pissed. like do you need a 50 year old student’s mommy’s info? liiiike

unpopular opinions-

if you had a kid on accident when you were a teen or whenever you’re a fucking idiot. sry not sry its not that hard to not have a kid this day and age lbr. (obv. this doesnt count with rape and shit im not a retard)

abortions for everybody (but not late term. ew.)

i should be able to say merry christmas to whoever the fuck i want. At least i didnt yell “lick my ass hole you piece of shit” at you!

ItsTOPbeaches
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

@LS lol and yes. Pregnancy is pretty easy to prevent, IDG why people keep having unprotected sex.

Lil Wayne raps like a drunk monkey high on cocaine.

And it’s really stupid to yell “I did cocaine all night” while trying to beat a Walgreens employee. Idiot.

Sorry, LS I edited my reply cuz it cane out like a rant.

ILikeMetal
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I don’t swoon over babies. Sorry, but it’s not that “precious” or cute. There are literally like 2 babies I’ve ever seen that are so soo cute. Other than that I don’t know care to be around them unless they’re family. And even then it depends on the relative.

I’m terrible. I know lol

ILikeMetal
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Recently in my town, there was this kid that crossed the intersection on his bike. This is at a highway we are talking about. Well some lady in a van, that had the green light, hit him and killed him. Not to mention, this was at night so it was dark, his clothes were dark, and she didn’t see him. Speed was not a factor, either.
    Of course everyone is sad because the kid was only 15 and he was a “good guy”. (I didn’t know him). Now they are setting up memorial funds and everything which is great, don’t get me wrong. But I feel WAY more sorry for the lady that hit him. She has to go through the rest of her life knowing she killed a kid and all this local drama. And this could have been avoided with some common sense on his part. I would be beside myself if I ran some kid over. Ugh. If only that kid would have been wearing some lighter clother and not running out moving cars when they have the right of way. He didn’t deserve his life to be taken away, but it’s kind of his own fault…..

Hayguise
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 19
      • Replies Created: 1858
      • Total Created: 1877
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I don’t care too much about babies or kids. They can be cute but they’re just snotty Petri dishes that are loud and annoying. I prefer animals. =^.^=

Just like Matt oozed creepy, this guy does ooze douche. You fucking know he’s in with morgan and getting the Adsense money. One of the first things a mod said was that scoot or lindsay weren’t too keen on doing anything. Because duh $
    …looool at ipad editing it to scoot 😀

They say she has a gimpy layyyyg

tahjaymahai
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 12
      • Replies Created: 789
      • Total Created: 801
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

i detest babies, tbh. the ONLY cute baby ive ever seen or been around is my little sister. shes in her 20’s now but when she was a baby she was fucking adorable and i still get teary eyed when i look at her baby pictures because she was just so cute. other than that i really get disgusted by babies.
    i think i hate them so much because “normal” people LOVE them and like i just dont get it. okay someone had sex, and popped out a kid who is going to turn out to be a white trash reject like its parents, it really isnt anything to be so happy and proud of? i never understood that. generally, everyone is able to have children, like you arent special because you popped out some little bastard. everyone can do it unless they are infertile, but regardless. its not some special miracle…. idk. theres this one girl on my facebook who has THE fattest, ugliest, dirtiest, already guzzling ranch dressing by the cup baby whos almost 2 now, and that thing has been ugly since it popped out and she uploads EVERY thing her kid does and i just want to be like your kid is fucking ugly, clean your house, stop feeding her ranch and stop posting pics of this hideous turd. but everyone aka all of her white trash unemployment benefit friends tell her how cute the kid is and encourages her to post more. and i cant look away because of morbid curiosity/hate watching. lol /RANT. ive never been able to say that to anyone. had to get it out

kirsch
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 32
      • Total Created: 33
      • Trash Talker

If you’re fat, you’re not oppressed.
    If you’re skinny, you’re not oppressed.
    If someone dares to have a different opinion about a freaking tv show, song, anime, band, whatever they are not “oppressing” you.

Seems like an unpopular opinion these days.
    …I spent a lot of time on Tumblr after the whole GG debacle/waiting for this place to be functioning.

OnToNothing
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 78
      • Total Created: 78
      • Trash Talker

I figured I would hide this in a random thread lol I know this is old news but I figured if I waited awhile he’d forget about it anyway. So this is the photo that Scott sent with the letter/email he sent me. Obviously he hasn’t actually done anything so this is useless either way, but I’ve had it in my email so here it is

Woah! Sick tats, brah! Hahahaha, what a douchenozzle.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 1542
      • Total Created: 1543
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

“Trigger” warnings are getting fucking ridiculous.
    I can understand the justifiable ones such as rape, gore, etc.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.