VelvetHeckles – Job’s a joke, she’s broke, love life DOA (Part 101)

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk VelvetGh0st VelvetHeckles – Job’s a joke, she’s broke, love life DOA (Part 101)

This topic contains 659 replies, has 112 voices, and was last updated by  ahhh 20 hours, 13 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 660 total)
  • Author

Candy
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 10
      • Replies Created: 1115
      • Total Created: 1125
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Thanks Colourpopwilleatitself for the name! It fits so well! 🤣

Good Goss
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 4
      • Replies Created: 434
      • Total Created: 438
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Stoooopppp

This is weird, slightly creepy, especially sad. Please stop.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Alicia
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 2079
      • Total Created: 2081
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

So if your name is Holly for example and went to school with her and have a baby… This tweet is about you 🤦‍♀️

Oppa
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 994
      • Total Created: 994
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

Why does she care about names so much? A person having a cool or unique name won’t make people like them more.

boomBoom
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 182
      • Total Created: 182
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Come on Gabby, pull the other leg.. remember how everyone at school bullied you? You expect us to believe you still know all those people personally and their kids names? As if, you creep.

GoodGollyItsMolly
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 278
      • Total Created: 278
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

That post really annoyed me just because of how patronising it was. “I’m really proud…”

Tbh Gabby no one sought your approval on their or their baby’s name in the first place so go shove it up your arse you domineering bitch.

Floral Pleasure
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 3302
      • Total Created: 3302
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Her pathetic obsession with baby names has to stop. She is not an authority on naming because she’s done a fuckton of boring videos about naming hypothetical children she’s nowhere near actually having.

There’s no way of telling how “original” a name will be until your child goes to school. Not that it matters a tiny bit if your kid has the same name. There were four Sarahs in my class but I remember them all individually.

To paraphrase Shakespeare, what’s in a name? Fuck all.

velvet_catastr0phe
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 53
      • Total Created: 53
      • Trash Talker

She doesn’t need to look far to understand that a unique name does not equal to a unique personality. She was the only Gabriella (I presume??) and yet here she is, as basic as they come.

Mindfulaf
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 23
      • Total Created: 23
      • Trash Talker

She just tweeted “is your Netflix working or is it just mine” and deleted it.  Who are you talking to gabs and why do you seem to do nothing else but watch Netflix all day every day 7 days a week 365 days a year.

I love Netflix but I also recognise I’m a human in this world and we have to and its healthy and nice to sometimes interact with the world outside of a screen and being a consumer.

I swear her tweets are mostly masked cries for help.

Charl
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 13
      • Total Created: 13
      • Trash Talker

Just watched Lucy Woods house update and its such a stark contrast to gobble. They’ve moved everything in and are waiting to start working on the house until they’ve firmly decided what they want to do. I can guarantee when its done that it’ll look a million times better than gabbys and so much more put together. This is what you should have done! Instead of rushing and then changing it multiple times because you’re not happy with it. I’m actually really excited to keep watching the updates to see how it comes along as so much love and care will be put into it by Lucy and her man

curlytot92
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 962
      • Total Created: 962
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

She’s obsessed w having a kid because she thinks it’ll be needy and dependent on her so can’t leave her like everyone else. Them’s the facts. Babies aren’t dolls to play dress up and choose some freak name for it. She is not fit to be a mother, she can barely take care of her cat. I wish she’d quit it w the baby shit.

Oppa
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 994
      • Total Created: 994
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

How’s Jane’s back surgery? Has it already happened or is she still preparing for it? Funny how Jane immediately runs to Gabbie’s aide once she cries about something little but for once her mother needs her and she’s nowhere to be seen. She hasn’t helped one bit despite the fact that she bragged last month about how she’ll “sacrifice” some “work” to take care of Jane. She’s also “poorly” this week right after she broadcasted her new upload schedule and immediately failed at it. Can’t let Jane take center stage with who’s the poorliest in the Lindley family? Gabbie needs to be the poorliest the doctors have ever seen like ever?

GabbySewSewObese
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 731
      • Total Created: 733
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

How’s Jane’s back surgery? Has it already happened or is she still preparing for it? Funny how Jane immediately runs to Gabbie’s aide once she cries about something little but for once her mother needs her and she’s nowhere to be seen. She hasn’t helped one bit despite the fact that she bragged last month about how she’ll “sacrifice” some “work” to take care of Jane. She’s also “poorly” this week right after she broadcasted her new upload schedule and immediately failed at it. Can’t let Jane take center stage with who’s the poorliest in the Lindley family? Gabbie needs to be the poorliest the doctors have ever seen like ever?

It never happened and isn’t going to happen. It was a lie made by Gabby during the christmas holidays for obvious reasons.

Jade
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 150
      • Total Created: 150
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Stoooopppp This is weird, slightly creepy, especially sad. Please stop.

She seems to forget that babies grow into adults, and few adults wants to be called Pickled Cloud or whatever stupid ‘unique’ name she comes up with.

R
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 723
      • Total Created: 723
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

I can guarantee you Gabby, if you’re able to sit there pouting at the camera, it is NOT THE FLU.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.