WelfareMercedesByTiffanyD part 4

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk MakeupByTiffanyD WelfareMercedesByTiffanyD part 4

This topic contains 593 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  BecauseJaclynSaidSo 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 586 through 594 (of 594 total)
  • Author

Mrs Grimes
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 495
      • Total Created: 495
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

All the thread name ideas are great guys!

Does anyone think we should do a Tiffanyd faqs thread just for facts? We get asked a lot about the Tieks fiasco and what Brad does etc…. (which I don’t mind answering) But I thought with a faq thread we could all contribute and put stuff in there. Whatta ya think?

EsteeLorder
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 338
      • Total Created: 338
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

I agree. I can’t even hate watch her anymore. I can’t stand the thought of giving her another view. Shes so so so so so unprofessional. Just go in your YouTube corner and die Dick. No one cares anymore. I’ve been blocked on her Instagram apparently since she started it and I have no idea why. I’ve never even commented there or YT. So professional. No one said anything mean about her precious GingerLump. Everyone voiced genuine concern in a very sincere kind way. Her best response could have either been NOTHING or to simply say “we take her to the pediatrician regularly and they haven’t said anything but I’ll be sure to get that checked out!” Or something along those lines. But instead she comes back with smartass remarks for no reason. Why be so defensive and touchy unless there is a problem? Her response to the comment about the girls doctor FLOORED me. What a fucking, self righteous, egotistical, BITCH. Fuck you Tiffany. Fuck you, fuck your zit covered face, fuck your obese whale of a husband that smells like lard covered in Gucci for men cologne, fuck your pathetic Target shopping drive thru ghetto Mercedes existence. The only person I feel sorry for is your little Ginger Limp Biscuit who’s going to be left to wallow in disability because she wasn’t born with LV emblem on her ass or Givenchy braided leather handle on her head. I hope and pray you got your tubes tied so can’t subject another poor soul to living with you. Of course at the rate Balderick is going his dick will soon be an innie and you won’t be able to procreate if you wanted to.  :finger2:   :finger2:   :finger2:

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 148
      • Total Created: 148
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

BagsOverBabyby TiffanyD

or LV_Over_LB_byTiffanyD

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I agree. I can’t even hate watch her anymore. I can’t stand the thought of giving her another view. Shes so so so so so unprofessional. Just go in your YouTube corner and die Dick. No one cares anymore. I’ve been blocked on her Instagram apparently since she started it and I have no idea why. I’ve never even commented there or YT. So professional. No one said anything mean about her precious GingerLump. Everyone voiced genuine concern in a very sincere kind way. Her best response could have either been NOTHING or to simply say “we take her to the pediatrician regularly and they haven’t said anything but I’ll be sure to get that checked out!” Or something along those lines. But instead she comes back with smartass remarks for no reason. Why be so defensive and touchy unless there is a problem? Her response to the comment about the girls doctor FLOORED me. What a fucking, self righteous, egotistical, BITCH. Fuck you Tiffany. Fuck you, fuck your zit covered face, fuck your obese whale of a husband that smells like lard covered in Gucci for men cologne, fuck your pathetic Target shopping drive thru ghetto Mercedes existence. The only person I feel sorry for is your little Ginger Limp Biscuit who’s going to be left to wallow in disability because she wasn’t born with LV emblem on her ass or Givenchy braided leather handle on her head. I hope and pray you got your tubes tied so can’t subject another poor soul to living with you. Of course at the rate Balderick is going his dick will soon be an innie and you won’t be able to procreate if you wanted to. :finger2: :finger2: :finger2:

Drops mic.

:clap:

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Big Red
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 499
      • Total Created: 499
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Puppy,

I think that’s just Exhibit A to her reading here and over at the old place, GG…otherwise, how would she know about you if you don’t subscribe or comment???

spongebobmom002
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 346
      • Total Created: 347
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

this video, new to me, had me dying”because I’m fancy, but I’m not trying to brag…”

Me55
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1177
      • Total Created: 1177
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

The discussion of the Tieks fiasco was posted on the zebra stripes -#33 posted on March 16 by Teddy. Hope this helps all newbies!

BecauseJaclynSaidSo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 25
      • Total Created: 25
      • Trash Talker

Yaaasss! Slay queen…Slay!! This video gives me LIFE. It’s #funnyonfleek!  :chair:

But, seriously. That was hysterical!

:newhere:

Viewing 9 posts - 586 through 594 (of 594 total)

The topic ‘WelfareMercedesByTiffanyD part 4’ is closed to new replies.