what applications on Apple do you know?

Home Forum Booktube what applications on Apple do you know?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Ross 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nick Richos
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 10
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 12
      • Trash Talker

I just recently started using the Apple technique, and I’m wondering if there are any cool applications that can help me with different tasks throughout the day? Can you recommend the apps you use yourself?

Nikol Sandman
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 10
      • Total Created: 11
      • Trash Talker

What cool applications do you know for iPhone, or MacBook, I really liked their ecosystem and how the devices are connected with each other, but it seems to me that it can be done even cooler, what applications would you recommend for this?

Mike Ross
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

I am always in search of something new, and the most important thing that pissed me off, did not find anything interesting. I decided to ask people how they find programs for themselves. It turns out that many MacBook users have long been using a special program that finds interesting projects for them and offers them. More than 200 applications have already gathered there. I found there, Auxl, a very convenient program that makes projects for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.