Xiaxue General Discussion

Home Forum Youtuber Discussion Xiaxue Xiaxue General Discussion

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Haley 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

YTT Admin
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 82
      • Replies Created: 157
      • Total Created: 239
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Trash talk here!

misslittlelime
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 82
      • Total Created: 83
      • Trash Talker

Guess I’ll get the ball rolling. Some updates from https://xiaxueexposed.wordpress.com :

————————————————————————–

RANDOM THOUGHTS / UPDATES / SNIPPETS
    ( Note : these contents may or may not be included in the final post )

—————————————————————————-

Xiaxue claimed to have taken a year or more to gather evidence to expose Gushcloud. Why couldn’t she have waited a little longer before opening the floodgate of accusations?

Why must she create a hostile atmosphere of shock and hatred of such tragic proportions just before Christmas ?

Looking at the leaked whatsapp conversations amongst Gushcloud, Xiaxue had them stay awake and work late from 23 through 24 Dec nights before they continued into the wee hours after Christmas. Does she take so much pleasure ruining festive moods and making competitors miserable ?

Competition is good for any industry as it promotes excellence and gives consumers wider options. I see Gushcloud as a pleasant addition to the SG social media and blogging scenes which have been oppressed with hostility, vulgarities and enmity for far too long, mostly propagated by Xiaxue and adopted by many of her colleagues and fans.

Xiaxue is clearly a vindictive and malicious hypocrite. Exposing what she perceived as corrupt practices is one thing, but even after being proved wrong in her allegations, she persists in painting her competitors in bad light when her own reputation and that of her company Nuffnang leaves something to be desired. If you want to expose your opponent, make sure your own records are squeaky clean to begin with. You are only opening yourself up for a massive backlash that might only end up making you regret your actions or wishing you had done it better.

Using the anonymity of some bloggers like Badass or me to distract or avoid confrontations may work for some people but not for me. You know why ?

Because I am the one who exposed Xiaxue as the sole mastermind who ANONYMOUSLY created a hate site of Dawn Yang after stealing her neighbour’s wifi and password.

That’s right, not only is Xiaxue perfectly capable of being anonymous herself especially when creating hate sites, she even had the audacity to brag that “she will never be found out” !

While Xiaxue has never admitted to creating the hate site, someone else did. You want to know who? The embarrassing secret will be revealed on 17 Feb when my final blog post gets published.

What is Xiaxue’s motive for asking for real identities? So that she can display photos and name and shame them before she digs up their families photos to embarrass them as well ? Please see my previous blog post if you haven’t. This is exactly what Xiaxue did to some haters. And this is probably why Xiaxue is protective of her own family’s photos too – she’s afraid that haters might misuse her family photos the same way she did to others.

I’ll be back with more ……. including an example to prove how Xiaxue LIES in her ads.

—————————————————————————————————-

For $100 , Xiaxue is willing to compromise her integrity by selling fake stats

Who should be held more accountable ?

Bloggers who buy and inflate stats , or Asia Pacific’s top blogger who promotes them for a mere $100 (possibly even buying fake facebook, twitter and Instagram likes and followers herself ).

Who is more unethical in this case ?

—————————————————————————–

Xiaxue’s REAL motive for the exposé

Is the industry only made up of Nuffnang and Gushcloud ?

If what she says above is true, why not spy on other companies too, why only target Gushcloud ?

Covering more bases and making broader comparisons across the industry would have added substantial weight to her credibility and intentions. Her failure to do so makes her blog post not only highly suspicious but also ridiculously amateurish and biased.

After all, she had the fake “sgprivatetrainers” company at her disposal to be misused however she wants, and had even managed to successfully trap Gushcloud with it, why did she not apply the same ruse on other social media agencies too, like say …… TIN Management ?

( Excerpt from “The New Paper” article on 4 January 2015 )

When Xiaxue titles her blog post “The Big Gushcloud Expose” and makes absolutely NO mention of any other companies in her entire post except Gushcloud, how can she expect readers to believe that she’s not targetting Gushcloud.

The newspaper article above mentions TIN (The Influencer Network) , a company like Nuffnang and Gushcloud managing about 200 influencers – same size as Gushcloud. Did it not occur to Xiaxue that at least one or two of their bloggers might be equally guilty of what she accused Gushcloud bloggers of ?

Flora Isabelle Lim, a blogger with TIN, claims to be getting 10,000 blog views a day even though she has only 4,400 instagram followers.

Flora Isabelle WHO ? – … that’s right, I’ve never heard of her either.

Either Xiaxue the Mensa genius completely forgot about this obscure blogging community, or she deliberately overlooked them in order to isolate Gushcloud for REVENGE – which is her REAL and hidden intention of her exposé.

We are talking about someone here who LOVES to execute revenge – from her earliest victim Dawn Yang , to even a 14-year-old schoolgirl named Grace from St. Hilda’s School , whose photo Xiaxue pulled and posted on her site until she apologized for offending her friends – Xiaxue has a history of abusing her influential position to avenge at least half a dozen offenders.

Her quest for setting up Gushcloud for vicious accusations ensued only because Vincent Ha called her a LIAR after she wrote a defamatory blog post about them. Without her initial defamatory post and provoked for being called a liar, none of this would have happened, would it ?

Maybe Xiaxue was hoping that Gushcloud will never come out this exposé unscathed so that she can instigate their bloggers to sever ties with the company before poaching them and eventually having them kiss her ass.

Her plans to sabotage and put Gushcloud out of business have failed, all Xiaxue could do now is pat herself in her back and brag that industry players are now more cautious about their business practices because of her post.

#xiaxuefail

Meanwhile, bloggers from TIN Management and other agencies are rubbing their hands with a gleeful sigh of relief that they escaped Xiaxue.

dizzy
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 4
      • Replies Created: 31
      • Total Created: 35
      • Trash Talker

Of course XX has an agenda.
    [br] Her reason for attacking GC was probably KK
    [br] Doing this to discredit her and the company, so she won’t be successful.
    [br] She needs to act like a mother and stop creating drama like she’s in high school. You’re too old for this shit, XX.

sailor43
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 41
      • Total Created: 41
      • Trash Talker

[br] She needs to act like a mother and stop creating drama like she’s in high school. You’re too old for this shit, XX.

:clap: :clap:   :clap:

misslittlelime
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Girl walks around with liquid makeup on the back of her hand, saying it’s hard to wash off. Ever heard of makeup remover or does she not use that too?   :scratch:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

misslittlelime
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Guess I’m taking to myself here because gg is down so freaking often.  :scratch:

#photoshopgoalztho

One Hard Nip
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 6
      • Replies Created: 403
      • Total Created: 409
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

She’s looking rough in those pics

Debt Collector
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 109
      • Total Created: 109
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I guess its a good thing she always wears a ton of eye makeup, since it covers up how fucking weird her eyes look from her latest eyelid surgery.

Haley
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 9
      • Total Created: 9
      • Trash Talker

I guess I think she’s alright because she’s so open about her surgeries and photoshop. Other people still are so secretive and in denial about it. Like who cares. Does she support Trump though? I don’t follow her too terribly much but she seems like she agrees with him. I find it so strange when minorities back him up.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.