"Your posts" search

Home Forum General Technical Help Suggestion Section "Your posts" search

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tahjaymahai 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Snow
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 21
      • Total Created: 22
      • Trash Talker

Hi!
    On GG there was a page where you could see a list of all the forums where you posted. I used it a lot, because it was a very convenient way to check whether something new had been posted in a discussion you were following.
    Could that possibly be implemented here?
    Thanks!

tahjaymahai
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 13
      • Replies Created: 789
      • Total Created: 802
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

if you click on your profile picture up in the top right corner, there will be a section called “your links” if you click the first button, the icon of a person, it will take you to your profile and in that section there will be a “forum” button on the navigation, click there and it shows topics started, your replies, favorite threads and your subscriptions. let me know if that makes any sense, and if it works for you in terms of comparison to gg!

singleshears
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 52
      • Total Created: 52
      • Trash Talker

It would be nice if that link was more easily accessible. I’d also love to be able to view active topics and recent posts. Maybe you could link to them in the side bar?

It’s weird to be able to post something like this without worrying about Morgan flipping his shit and banning me, lol. Thanks for all your hard work!

tahjaymahai
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 13
      • Replies Created: 789
      • Total Created: 802
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

great idea, we will add that function to the side bar, and make a link for recent posts and such in the side bar as well! thanks for the suggestions!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.