ZebraStripesByTiffanyD – part 3

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk MakeupByTiffanyD ZebraStripesByTiffanyD – part 3

This topic contains 596 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  Puppy 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 586 through 597 (of 597 total)
  • Author

spongebobmom002
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 346
      • Total Created: 347
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Regarding the MB, can you lease a used car?

absolutely! My husband leased a used MB (ha!) before we were married, it had low miles & his payment was decent…turned out for him to work well b/c by the time the lease was up we were ready for a more family-friendly car & didn’t have to worry about trade-in, etc.

EsteeLorder
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 338
      • Total Created: 338
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

**nevermind this is a c class**

but it shows you can lease a used Mercedes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Teddy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 333
      • Total Created: 333
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Huh…learn something new every day… :good:

Me55
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 1177
      • Total Created: 1177
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

$400 a month lease isn’t bad of course in Buckhead, probably closer to her, perhaps? With Tiffany she only likes  labels, but also prefers high price tags, too. She really gave the impression the car is new, but a second hand  car is new to me, too. I like to shop around for clothes/ home  at consignment shops, flea markets.  Some things aren’t worth the high price tags.

She did delete the last few comments! How dare we accuse her of wearing maternity shorts/pants!

EsteeLorder
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 338
      • Total Created: 338
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

What if this sow cow has reproduced again?  She looks like she’s put some weight on in her face. I was actually thinking about that the other day before the obvious elastic waist band pants.

oh and anyone else notice her hands in the last video?  She has man hands!  I’ve never noticed it before but they look HUGE

teebee9
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 724
      • Total Created: 724
      • Ultimate Trash Talker
      • ★★★★

What if this sow cow has reproduced again? She looks like she’s put some weight on in her face. I was actually thinking about that the other day before the obvious elastic waist band pants. oh and anyone else notice her hands in the last video? She has man hands! I’ve never noticed it before but they look HUGE

She’s a bigger person. I’ll take a look at her hands, never noticed but definitely noticed her feet! If she wore proper shoes I probably wouldn’t have noticed at all.

I doubt she’ll reproduce again, I think she’s taking all precautions necessary to make sure THAT doesn’t happen again  😆

Me55
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

I agree teebee9, I think she was appalled we thought  she was expecting, she packed them 8 mos ago. Wonder if she donated them?

Moo moo
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 162
      • Total Created: 162
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Yes tiffy is a bigger girl there’s nothing small or petite about her as much as she wants to be .  I’ve seen pics of her with other you tubers and she’s always the bigger girl

Big Red
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 499
      • Total Created: 499
      • Mega Trash Talker
      • ★★★

Some ingrate minion on the most recent IG pic (one with LB NOT looking happy in the antique store) asked Tiff what formula she used.  Ummmmm….you MIGHT better ask your pediatrician that question….they went to med school and have far more experience with this matter….but sure, go ahead, make sure you use the same formula some YTr with ONE kid used….also ask her how much and how often….

Me55
    Participant
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Those ingrate minons  are Tiffanys favorites , can’t see Olivia isn’t a happy child , always sitting in a stroller!  Poor Olivia!

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★

Maybe the minion asking about the formula is trying to get their kid to make weight in a baby fight club or some such fuckery.

Puppy
      • Topics Created: 8
      • Replies Created: 2855
      • Total Created: 2863
      • Master Trash Talker
      • ★★★★★
Viewing 12 posts - 586 through 597 (of 597 total)

The topic ‘ZebraStripesByTiffanyD – part 3’ is closed to new replies.