MissGlamorazzi General Discussion

Home Forum Beauty Guru Trash Talk MissGlamorazzi MissGlamorazzi General Discussion

This topic contains 62 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  ShimmeryPeachyPinkWednesday 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author

YTT Admin
    Keymaster
      • Topics Created: 81
      • Replies Created: 160
      • Total Created: 241
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

Trash Talk here!

terst

MelanieMarylin
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 0
      • Replies Created: 3
      • Total Created: 3
      • Trash Talker

Where is Ingrid? If you follow her on Snapchat she has been posting pictures and videos of the area. It looks like Mexico or an area where all the houses are white walls with tiled roofs. Is she doing a photo shoot for Darling?

tink
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 2
      • Replies Created: 45
      • Total Created: 47
      • Trash Talker

Ojai. The “little one” is on vacation with Chrnov. They must need a vacation from their incredibly stressful lives. I hope you could feel the eye roll I did while typing that.

tink
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Are we supposed to be…jealous? This just looks like extreme boyfriend flaunting. No1curr.

Alli
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 2
      • Total Created: 2
      • Trash Talker

Even his body looks old!

I think it’s so creepy he calls her “little one”

tink
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

Yay finally someone else on this board!

Anonymous
      • Topics Created: 4
      • Replies Created: 78
      • Total Created: 82
      • Trash Talker

Mister Chrnov looks disgusting in that picture. He looks like that flabby dad who thinks he’s super hot.

tink
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

I mean, I don’t think his body is unattractive. It’s… fine? But really, I don’t need to see someone else’s man dangled in front of my face like candy. I’m sure Ingrid wouldn’t like if he took a pic like that of her and snapchatted it to his followers.

Maybe I’m a prude but I respect my fiance enough to not do that do him.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 6
      • Total Created: 8
      • Trash Talker

The boyfriend flaunting aspect irritates me, too, but I think it’s understandable. The thing that really bothers me about this is the way his face is covered. There’s a sort of sneaky/voyeur feeling, and it makes me wonder if he didn’t know it was being taken or sent out until after the fact. I mean, maybe he did, or he doesn’t care, but for me privacy and control over pictures is huge, and if someone posted a pic of me like this without telling me I’d be upset.

tink
    Participant
      • Trash Talker

The boyfriend flaunting aspect irritates me, too, but I think it’s understandable. The thing that really bothers me about this is the way his face is covered. There’s a sort of sneaky/voyeur feeling, and it makes me wonder if he didn’t know it was being taken or sent out until after the fact. I mean, maybe he did, or he doesn’t care, but for me privacy and control over pictures is huge, and if someone posted a pic of me like this without telling me I’d be upset.

Yes. I think this is what I was trying (and failing) to say eloquently.

Anonymous
      • Replies Created: 78
      • Total Created: 82
      • Trash Talker

Mister Chrnov has his head so far up his own ass, I think he would like the idea of his “little one” taking sneaky pictures. (And YES he does call Ingrid his little one)

dizzy
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 31
      • Total Created: 35
      • Trash Talker

Wait, she’s engaged?
    [br] I don’t know their age difference but I would only see “little one” creepy if he was 20 years older. People have weird pet names.
    [br] I especially hate the ones who call their bf, “daddy” eww

Elle Driver
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 38
      • Total Created: 40
      • Trash Talker

Wait, she’s engaged?

GreenEggsAndHamBeast
    Participant
      • Replies Created: 217
      • Total Created: 217
      • Super Trash Talker
      • ★★

I’m subbed to igrid but never find her videos amusing. Maybe it’s just me but she seems like the quentessential basic botch of YouTube. Not particularly attractive, Dull or void of personality, Not having any makeup or style I’d be inspired by. She’s just so basic and I don’t get why she has such a following.

Mabel
    Participant
      • Topics Created: 1
      • Replies Created: 53
      • Total Created: 54
      • Trash Talker

What gets me about the little one thing is because usually in those whole daddy/daughter roleplay situations the one acting as the child are called littles. So I can’t really disconnect that image of Ingrid calling him daddy lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.